Tales of the Fantastic!

Be warned... the Magravore abductor rays remove all non-organic matter from the victim and teleport it to a separate room.

o__o

... What. LEAPS TO EDIT MY POST.

You're no fun.

WAIT!!!

Oh hell, so that little singe on the shoulder... her uniform? Her whole uniform, or just that one spot on her shoulder?

Oh, COME ON! Holly was going to try to get to work fully dressed this time!!

NOT FAIR!!! LOL!!!

The abductor ray, not the death ray.

If you willingly enter the abduction suction, your inorganic material will be separated from you.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: John Carpenter

Appearance:
Tom_Strong_001.png

Reputation: The heavy artillery, some one has to lug the big guns around.

Bio Enhancement: Has a high muscle and skeletal density, allowing him to lift extremely heavy objects as if they weighed nothing. However, the high density makes him slow enough to be rather useless in any close range fight.

Tech Enhancement: Gravity Mortar - A mortar that fires shells that, when detonated, creates a small, powerful gravity well. The well lasts for around a second and then dissipates. The mortar itself weighs as much as a car.

Alien Enhancement: John's brain was surgically altered to give him radar sense.

Legend: They say John destroyed public relations with an alien race of giants when he pulled off the Ambassador's arm while shaking hands.

Off-Duty: John works as a construction worker in the off time, often times getting payed to fix the damage of the most recent invasion. He has two sons, ages 12 and 14, that he raises on his own.

....so, does Asmo liking my post mean I can go ahead and post?

Yus. Posty posty.

*stares at the third flying saucer*

o_O ... kay.

Right, I'm waiting on [MENTION=12]Autumn Fairy[/MENTION], then I can do the next mod post.

Oh wow! Just realized the last set of posties went bye-bye due to the crash. I was just about to post my response...

Crapizoid! Wish I could say that I have it saved myself, but I didn't get the last one...

Yeah, and Photobucket deleted my naked pics. :(

I'll retype the post ASAP.

Name: Doctor Pluto Neumann

Appearance:

540px-Dr._Boskonovitch_ttt2_cg.jpg

Reputation: SCIENCE. *Ahem* He's a mad scientist, who happens to side with the good guys.

Bio Enhancement: He was born a super genius. Now he's old. Compound that with all his experience and study time, he's SUPER DUPER SMART.

Tech Enhancement: His mobile lab, which is essentially an AI-guided spaceship with 4 directional rocket thrusters, a warp drive, and a kinetic/thermal/electromagnetic/whatever-new-scientific-process-he-may-want-to-defend-it-against forcefield. It also has a guest room and a shower room for those days where a simple exploration mission can turn very messy.

Alien Enhancement: Their respect.

Legend: "He's that old geezer who makes all their weapons and gear. It's a wonder how such a great mind has a predilection for death and destruction. Yet, despite that, he also invented this powdered burger: For a delicious, nutritious meal, just add water!"

Off-Duty: Science is a full time occupation. There's no time to even get acquainted with the ladies.

Okay, re-posted.

Ocha, feel free to take control of that saucer single-handedly or single-boobedly.

Ares, I could use some help with the Drone attached to my hand.

TC and Phi, you've got shit coming your way.

XC and Jay, one of you needs to stop that cafe from falling.