Tales of Ice and Vine Sign-Up and OOC

• Thread starter The Wandering Magus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhmm.
Off-Topic: Anyone else think Mufi's current avatar is cute? (Even if I don't know what it is...)

It is cute x3 I think it looks like Stitch from that Disney movie.

Everything by Michel Gagne is cute. Everything. XD This is just a random character he drew, but he actually is the person who did the character design for Stitch.

so much cute! very interesting!

....anyways.

Sorry, my computer has refused to co-operate for a while. I'll be more active now that it's finally working again :)

no problem x3 thanks for the info!

kikiniki: Okay, glad to know that you'll be active again and that your computer's working.
-----------------------
Mufi: Ah, I could debate the Prelude to Eden thing, but I won't. ;)
RP-Related:If Thalia belonged to the modern time period and had a wall, she's be banging her head against it right about now. Summer doesn't understand winter. XD
------------------------
Question to everyone:
Does Summer or Winter fit you best?
---
I say Winter Court.

kikinki: Welcome back! :)

Re: Prelude: Epic battles can still be cute. ;)

Re: RP: ...yeah, well. XD That's pretty much why I decided to play someone from Winter in the first place; I saw all the lovely Summer folk and couldn't resist stirring things up. Not that Leita's not being perfectly nice, by her standards. In fact, by her standards, she's being downright friendly! She's just... well. Winter.

Me personally... hah, it depends, and that's likely the best answer you'll get from me. (Which I suppose is a rather Winter thing to say, now isn't it? So, make of that what you will.)

The summmery side of winter. Or the wintery side of summer. Can I invent a whole new court and say Fall? XD

Why not? XD
One that note... why not just throw in all the seasons. I may have destroyed Magus's philosophy of this world in doing that, but...

Is/Would anyone here (be) Spring? I think of happy yet a bit more optimistic and possibly less of a temper than Summer.

Then I guess I would be more like that, still a bit of mixture depending on the situation though

if aniday (the Prince of Summer) does not post by just past midnight after Sunday on PST time, should I make it so that his character falls unconscious and/or enters NPC mode until he returns?

That seems reasonable to me. It's FairyLand, if he comes back later it should be fairly easy to make a way for his character to catch up.

Allrighty then. We'll see if he posts by Sunday.

I'll be gone for around two weeks, so it might be hard for me to make a post. I'll try to write if I get a chance. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you.

it's fine x3 it's a slow-paced game, as you can tell. post if you can, but it's not a requirement x3

Status
Not open for further replies.