Taking down the undead

Cassandra was happy to hear a voice of a guy "Hello Your a human right?" she asked as she walked into the light revealing a blindfold around her eyes.

"O-oh! U-uh... yeah. Uh... why are you wearing a blindfold?" He asked, wondering how on earth she wasn't dead yet.

She lifted up the Blindfold reveal that she was blind "Does that answer your question cutie" she smiled.

He blushed at her words. "U-uh... cutie?" He bit his lip. "You can't... see..." He fumbled, not wanting to sound rude. "Ah! Uhm... excuse my words... I don't mean to be rude..."

(Not at all)
"By your voice, your scent, and when i touched you" she smiled twisting her blonde locks around her finger.

"O-oh..." He was really curious. "How on earth are you still alive?" He nervously adjusted his jacket.

"AIEEEEEEEEEE" He crashed backwards through the underbrush brandishing a shotgun, letting a rain after rain of buckshot death slam into a herd of the undead. "Just die hellspawn!" he tossed a throwing axe into the noggin of a zombie at the head of the pack. He backed passed the small group still unleashing buckshot until the shotgun ran out, "oh... hello" he nodded to each of them before sliding the shotgun unto a holster on his pack and pulling out a machete', I'll draw them away so you two can keep talking. "C'mon you genetic wastes daddy's got more where this came from!! This-a-way!" He yelled making a racket positively enthralled with the sport of it all, by this time there were three left, all following after him.

"Senses and Mathematical things" She smiled as guy came walking pass she heard a group of the undead she grabbed a AK47 out of her shirt and did a flip "Come babies Mama got ya just were she wants ya" she aimed at the targets head.

{The freak is going on here? XD
HADES POST. T ^T <3 }

(Hades would post but he got fired dear, and it was the only way he could post ^^; I feel rather bad for him)

He whirrled, lifting up his pipe, a little in awe of the other two. How in the world could they deal with this? Well... they probably hadn't been trapped in a bunker for three years...

He swung, knocking one zombie to the ground, stabing the sharpened end into his head, whipping around and kicking another in the face. Hefelt rather excited as the adrenenelene pumped htrough his body and he got overly cocky, thinking he was winning when one body slammed into his back and knocked him to the ground, the other undead piling onto him as he struggled to get free, beginning to panic.

(I'm guessing the person I was interacting with disappeared somewhere too. Oh well. )

He sauntered back near the group wielding a large bloody knife, "Hey there guy! lets not have you turnin' into one of them...." He ripped the undead off the young man and pushed him away from the group. "Quite a party eh?" He continued hacking and slashing, covered in gore and the odd piece of brain matter stuck to his collar. Picking up a large piece of wood, he proceeded to beat the remaining heads in.

{o__o Ohsnap.. Poor Hades.. T ^T I'm sorry.. Ah.. I'll try to think of how I can jump in.. ah ah.. I'm confused with whats going on.
GRGGY. COME INTERACT WITH ME.}

(we're in a small clearing of trees I think, just finished hacking up a few undead)

Of course he was gasping for breath, shaking a little from the fear, shock and adrenaline. "Shit..." He hissed, smashing one of the last of the zombies in the face, spattering blood and brains all over the pipe and his jacket, grimacing in disgust. "Oh nasty..."

(I CAN'T FAST TRAVEL 'CAUSE I HAVEN'T UNLOCKED THAT LOCATION YET. -Shot- Really though, I dunno where I should take my guy from here. Where is your character right now, anyway? -Lazy- xD )

{Gonna post now. IDK. We're on a road somewhere BROSEF. JOIN US. JOIIIN US. xD ... <3 }

It should be rather hard for someone to completely miss a zombie versus human brawl of epic proportions happening directly before them. Yet, being that Juno was so engaged in her conversation and the madness of all that was happening between her and her new father figure, she had just missed the entire scene. Glancing past the man to take in a view of two new figures, who had aided the blonde-pretty-boy in demolishing the gruesome groaners, it was difficult to find what to say. Closing her eyes for a moment, the girl moved up onto her bad ankle, limping slighting away from where she was, heading over with her arms outstretched to take hold of the ditch's edge. Pressing down with palms against what grass was left on the sad state of this planet, the light body was hoisted up. In one swift motion, she was up on her knees, and then her feet, finally out of the hole in the ground that had caused her so many problems in such a short amount of time. Looking back to the adult, she cleared her throat, removing the locket gently from her neck. Leaning down gracefully, she reached forward out to him, taking his hands. Slipping the golden item against his fingertips, down to the sturdy base of his inner hand, her free limb of the same bent down his fingers, making him hold onto the little heart.

"Please. In this world, we will most likely shall not survive. As I have not seen you in so long.. it would be best that we carry on and cherish what moments we have to our lives as they were before this reunion. Keep this, remember me by it, and.. don't believe you are the one wrong here, in not seeing me."
A look of pain struck those gray eyes, staring into his own, finally finding the resemblance as his gaze seemed to like her own. Rain drops fell from the sky and rolled along her cheeks, slowly, letting one reach her chin before another joined in on the race to the bottom of her jaw. Holding his focus with her own, Juno smiled with a sincere portion of kindness, forgiveness and.. love. He would be fine, she knew it.
"I am glad.. we ran into each other before.. there would be no time left. Thank you for helping me with my ankle.. Take care, uhm.. Father."

Quite the socially awkward child, Juno quickly withdrew her hands back to her sides, brushing off her skirt as she stood once again. Brushing back a couple stray strands of black from her ponytails, she turned on the heels of her shoes, walking away from the man towards the road once more. Her eyes trailed along over to the group that had just defeated a pile of moving corpses. She wondered, what would they do now? Stopping a few feet from her starting point, only her head turned to face them, as her body stayed directed towards the road. Blinking a few times, trying to keep the slowly building droplets out from her vision, she found it would probably be more polite to thank the other boy, than just to leave. Starting over to join them for a moment, her left palm lifted, tracing fingertips along the mark on the back of her neck. It was a force of habit, to be honest. Ever since she woke up that one day, finding it was left there, she could not help but touch it..

Cassandra smiled as she smelled the smoke from her gun, she placed it back in the comfort pouch i her bra even though her shirt was small and cut doesn't mean it didn't have a great holder. "So what were we just talking about" she smiled at the guy while she wiped her forehead that wet with blood.