Taking Banner/Siggy Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Akira You still open? If so, is there anything specific you need to help you out besides the roleplay link?

Username: AlisterVanKleiss
Requesting: Banner
Size: 900px by 175px
Picture: Winter/Holiday theme
Text: Welcome To The World Of RPA
Text Color: Colors that best go with the Picture
Specifics: If you could, could you try and make the way you position the words and the text style look fancy in some way but legible?

@Akira

Yup, that's great thanks!

Last edited:
Nice! Thanks :D
Just out of curiosity what do you use to edit? Cause I'm into editing as well but I can't pay for a membership of anything XP

For editing i use Photoshop Elements 6 and for things i create from scratch I use Paint Tool Sai

Oh alright~ :3 thanks tell me what you think of this edit I did for someone on another Roleplay site~ Its supposed to be a wintery Holiday theme siggy :3

Nazgul_zps2d58b183.jpg

I need a banner made please for this Roleplay https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-seireitei-academy-a-bleach-roleplay.82395/
I need it to say" Seireitei Academy "and below that "School is in session"in smaller letters,at the bottom I want it to say" a Bleach Roleplay" with the word Bleach in the bleach font style.For the image I want The Soul Society with Los Noches and the Ice Palace silhouetted behind it.and if it's not too much trouble once the banner is to my liking can you add it directly to the rotation? My phone is an absolute brat.thank you so much

I can follow up to the soul society but after that I get kinda lost.... I wasn't that into Bleach so I don't know what the other two things you want in the banner are...

I'll get reference images hold on

That's great n.n can you add it to the rotation? My phone is an ass

Alright, making a banner request for the first time...

I'd like one for this roleplay. I think a dark color theme would work best, but not to the point where you can't see anything and it still stands out. I also am not sure what sizes would be appropriate for this, but the pictures I'm hoping you could somehow merge/blend together are these ones: this one for the background of the banner, this on the upper left side, and this on the right side of the banner in the center, instead of the upper or lower portion.

As for the text, I'd like everything to be in the "Trinité" font. Within the middle and center of the roleplay banner, I want it to say "Redwood" and then at the bottom of that title, but a little aligned to the right: Will they survive a new generation...?

Hey there I'd appreciate it if you could make a banner for a roleplay of mine called Sekirei the Beauty of Truth.

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/329/3/1/sekirei_logo_by_alextsuyoshi-d2wiqrs.png
On the sides of it I'd like the numbers One on the left and on the right 108

I'd prefer a split of black and white coloring in the background behind the pictures but do as you will. I don't mind what color the background is really and since part of it is white I understand if white is a bad color for this.

Text: "What is truth and love but what you make of it?"

Last edited:
@VanceXentan I'm soooooooo sorry for not responding for a whole month! Did you still need a banner made or have you moved on from it?

I made one from the generic creator but all the same I'd like to have something more colorful and well made if you're still up for it.

This is a normal sized banner for iwaku ad rotation right? or is this going in the original post in an rp?

At this point I've already submitted an ad so I'd think it'd prove better to just make it for something to place above a post in the top of the In character thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.