Taking Banner/Siggy Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ok cause the sekirei symbol looks weird all squished into 100px height xD i'll have it done within 20 minutes

thank you very much. However could I get a link?

As long as you're using it on iwaku you should be fine with right clicking and copying the image address

Hey! I need a banner for an rp about some kids breaking into a house and hving only twelve hours to decide if they want to give themselves up the police or just go crazy or something. The overall theme is breaking and entering as well as urgency. I don't have any specific pictures, because I'm not really sure what I want the banner to look like. I just know that I'd like the title '12 Hours' to be in a digital font (like what you'd see on a digital clock).

Is that okay? If you need a reference here's the link to the rp; https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/12-hours.88305/

Reactions: Akira
Hiyoo

I'm looking for someone to gift me with a nice new banner for my RP. I think my small group of RPers deserve a nice, new banner so here I am! You're work is really nice.

Anyway, long story short I'd appreciate it a million times over.

The only real preference I have is that it has the RP's title is in it. Other than that, go crazy with creativity.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/pirate-age.84455/

Here is the RP if you need more inspiration and knowledge of what you're working with.

Thanks again!

Oh, just a banner for the thread itself. I don't need one to advertise ^^

Ok cool, just needed to know for size purposes, I'll have the banner up later today early tomorrow. Should be up in less than 12 hours, I have a bunch of stuff I gotta do today but I can really get on iwaku lol

Oh okay. Take your time it isn't mandatory! I just appreciate it being done.

ah well I need details
Could you make one for a partner request for me? Something with the Coldplay Viva La Vida album cover picture, with some text saying like 1x1 request or whatever you can come up with XD

Status
Not open for further replies.