Taken

Agh, it looks a bit too late to rejoin this. I've been traveling quite a bit lately so I have had a really unstable schedule. Nova, I only suggested that due to the fact that it would be difficult to place my character back in the whole situation, but the testing thing is fine. I hate missing stuff! (Even though D.C. was fun)...

You still can re-enter, you would just need to catch up. We could free you and you decide to stick along. That is if you want to anyway.

Sorry for being inactive so long, I didn't notice that the roleplay is continuing; it stopped showing that my watched threads were continuing; could someone give me a brief summary (maybe also what happened with Tynebris while I was gone.)? That would be nice.

I believe your character is up in the courtyard wreaking havoc on the guards. Some of the freed creatures have come out to join you in the fun. The rest of us are down in the basement freeing the others and trying to find Tynes brother. We also have a new member that is either friend or family to Nova and we freed him from the boiler room. That's kinda of the really really short version. Hope it helps. :)