Taken

I'll have some guards bring him out to the courtyard and he can interact with the others if you want.

I'd appreciate that. Thanks.

Ok, the guards dragged him out to the courtyard.

First off, I'd just like to say that I'm glad to see this RP up and active again!! :D

But, I apologize for my absence with no prior notices. Very irresponsible of me.

Would it be alright if I could take a hiatus from the RP? If needed, I wouldn't mind an IC excuse for why my characters aren't around. Implying they were around that much in the first place.

It's fine that you left, everyone who started this rp did the same. Thank you for this message though, and yeah, it would be perfectly ok for you to take a hiatus. I can't guarantee your character to be able to fit in when you come back though.

this may be a bit late but i kinda did change the plot didn't i? Do you mind that or can we continue with this setting?

No, it's fine! When I first made this rp, I originally wanted them to escape but we never got that far I guess.

Escape? Ah so you think i am just planning to escape. I aim even higher.

Really? Like what? Destroy the labs and everything like them?

That's one part of the plan. Can you guess the rest?

Um… Take over the world? (I suck at guessing stuff)

Taking over the world is a bit too high. Let's just see where my plan leads us okay?

Just putting in my two cents....

I'm good with how its changed and progressing.....

There....as you were

I recommend a timeskip and that the players are taken into their cells.
How far the timeskip should go? 3 Days should be more then enough to execute the first step.

We should be able to do a timeskip in one or two more posts.
Also, when you guys talk about the black boxes, do you mean the cameras? Cus I just want to be sure...

Yeah timeskip is good for me too and yes, cameras :)

hey guys! sorry i just kinda disppeared like that.....i was wondering if i could join back in with a different character? what did you guys do with my old one anyway?

First, Welcome Back! :)
Second, Haven't done anything with your old one that I know of. The whole rp kinda died for a few weeks and we just picked back up with who was left and a couple new players. I'd say use your old one but it's up to TigerQueen.