Taisei Academy Host Club (Private)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, so sorry," Matsuda said as he continued on his way down the hall.

Eventually the Host Club Social ended and Minami went up to her room. She was happy to see Nicky there.

"I hope you are going to attend the dance. I will be going too and performing. Do you like rock music?" Minami asked her, "Also, there will be alcohol, but don't tell the principle that. I always spike the punch."

Minami smiled devilishly at Nicky. She wanted Nicky to know that she could have fun at the dance too. Minami's dress was nothing short of Gothic Lolita. It was dangerously short and the heels were tall, but not too tall. Either way, she would look like she just came out of a magazine. Minami figured that Nicky would be getting her dress soon.

"I can't wait to see you dress. I bet you will be beautiful in it! You're probably gonna drive Koudai crazy with lust!" Minami said with a chuckle, "I'm jealous."

Minami had been crushing Koudai for a long time, but she had long since accepted the fact that the two of them were never going to happen.

Nicky had just returned to the room when the Minami came in and changed. Well, she changed and Nicky laid on a bed and stared at the roof while chewing on some gummy bears that was.

The dress had arrived with some more clothes, which of course her father had no idea was supposed to match but she'd make it work. Green army jackets could work with beige trousers if the shirt was right.
So the bag with a dress and shoes laid by the bed, not easily seen.

With a gummybear in hand, ready to throw it up and catch with her mouth, she ended up staring at the dark haired girl. Was she insane? "What should it matter if he likes the dress? Not like I'm someone to bond with. I'm usually within at least 2 schools each year, depending on how fast they want to move dad around"
Sitting up she held out the bag to the girl. "Gummybears from England. Bought them when i left the airport, but didn't have time to eat them before now. Want some?"

Dropping it on the edge of the bed, she rolled over and grabbed the clothing bag and pulled out a dress, two shoes and a bottle of spray for the hair.

Even with the other girl there she didn't care really and quickly changed, glad she had been taking out the dresses last. Otherwise that guy would have had issues.
The dress was dark green and reached her to about mid-thigh, had a belt around her waist, and stopped just above her chest, high enough to be classy but also teasing.
Really a dress suitable for multiple occasions depending on the accessories.
Taking on some spiked boots too, she stood up and looked at her outfit. "
Seems ok?"

Minami smiled as she took the gummy candy, "Thank you. It doesn't really matter what Koudai thinks, that's true, but I think that he is fond of you."

"You are very pretty!" Minami said with a beaming smile, "You will make a lot of girls jealous tonight!"

Minami slipped the alcohol into a pocket on her dress. She grabbed her guitar case and styled her red and black hair to perfection. She was really beginning to look like a famous rock star. Minami really adored the dark green dress. It reminded her of the rock star style as well.

"I think you are someone to bond with," Minami said suddenly, "Even if you are moving around often, sometimes the bonds you make can last you a life time. I hope that we are able to become great friends."

Minami said as she began to make her way down the stairs. Her brothers met her halfway up and grabbed her hand. They smiled happily. The brothers of Yuuda triplets were the only ones who hadn't properly introduced themselves to Nicky. It wasn't because they didn't want to, but they felt like Nicky would approach them when she wanted to. They weren't in any rush like the other host members.

The Yuuda triplets were almost independent from the host club and ran around doing other things outside of it. Minami considered inviting Nicky to one of their real concerts and some point.

"Doesn't make sense that he feels anything in any way regarding me" with practised motions she sprayed the spray under layers of her hair and ruffled it up, leaving the short hair rocked a fair bit.

"As long as people are ok with text messages and not visits too often, then friendships can happen" Nicky followed by the girl as she walked down the stairs and smiled to the two guys of the little group. They did really look like one another.
How was she supposed to recognise the difference?

"'Ello boys" she greeted them with a wave from behind the rock star and focused mainly on walking down the stairs. Too long since wearing that high heels.

Minami and her brothers smiled at Nicky as they walked by her. The triplets took each step in unison and seemed to be doing everything in sync, even blink. Koudai was the first to notice Nicky as she came down the stairs. He did a double take. He had known she was pretty before, but now she was looking a lot like a tease. However, he didn't exactly oppose that fact. In fact, he rather welcomed it. Koudai resisted the urge to approach her and instead he simply smiled in her direction.

Koudai was wearing a green tie and it matched Nicky's dress ironically enough. He didn't seem to notice, but other people in the room were. Ryou stepped onto the stage and adjusted his blue tie.

"Welcome everyone, to the first dance of the year. I would like to introduce our guest, Nicky who will be joining us for this school year. I would like to make sure she feels at home at our lovely academy," Ryou paused for the short applause, "The Morally Incorrect Misfits will be performing in thirty minutes and drinks will be served in the back along with sweet delicacies. That is all."

Ryou smiled and the DJ began to play the music. It was a techno kind of song and almost everyone was dancing to it. The Yuuda triplets, Miho, and Maiko were all having a good time.

"Wow you're so cute Nicky!" Maiko exclaimed, "Your dress is pretty too!"

She followed the triplets, though it wasn't in the sort of way that she was following them, more like she was too cool to walk beside people, and prefered her own company. Which she usually did. Staying on her own, she wouldn't have to risk hurting them when se moved again.

Somehow, as the triplets walked their way, and Ryou got on stage, she ended up just standing near the green tied Koudai. "Stalked what colour i was wearing?" The little brunette teased him slightly and refused to look towards the stage, just to show how she felt about Ryou pointing out that there was a new student there. Why should it matter she was new?

As Maiko commented on her dress, Nicky smiled gently. "
Merci mademouselle" the french fell natural from her mouth and she gave a small wink to the girl. French was the language of love after all. "Yours is just gorgeus. Is it Italian design i see?"

(OOC: If you can mind read, you need to tell some body. I can't have people all up in my brain. I don't know how you knew Maiko was into Italian fashion, but we don't invade QM's brain.))

Koudai smiled at Nicky, "No, we just both like the color green. Is that such a bad thing? Don't mind the attention too much. People will get used to it after a few weeks or so. Don't blame Ryou for your attention, it's his job as the student body president to give you that sort of attention."

Koudai didn't say much else after that. It seemed like the girl was wanting some space and he would be more than happy to give that to her, but Maiko on the other hand didn't seem to care.

Maiko smiled widely, "YES!"

She thought she would faint with happiness. Finally someone who understood her peculiar taste in Italian design. Her smile spread from ear to ear.

"Nicky, will you dance with me?" Maiko asked excitedly.

Okay so Maiko was a lesbian and so was Miho. The only other people who knew that were the ones inside the host club. They had never opened up to anyone outside the host club. However, Maiko was beginning to get nervous. Nicky was pretty after all and it was getting harder for her to contain herself. If Nicky was straight, it would only make matters worse. Maiko looked around nervously and hoped that Nicky said yes. It wasn't a slow dance, but still.

"I'll try to not use him as a boxing bag then" she replied with a chuckle. She was rather curious if anyone therw was into martial arts. If so, that could become quite fun.
She looked to the side and saw some girls staring at Koudai. "Go dance with the ladies" she bumped him with her hip and turned her attention to Maiko.

"I lived there for 4 months once. My wardrobe was filled to the brink by the time i had to move" she laughed and smiled kindly. "I've never been into fashion though, but my fathers coworkers always ended up pulling me through shop after shop when they could"

With a shrug she took the girls hand and sragged her to the dancefloor after being asked. "Sure, I never reject a dance with a pretty lady" it didn't really matter if people were straight, bi, gay or anything. Everyone could enjoy a dance, right? And Maiko was probaly just trying to Include Nicky like everyone else there.

Koudai smiled at Nicky, "I'm waiting for one lady in particular."

Koudai returned to his guests and danced with them. He didn't look back at Nicky, but he was waiting. He would have his chance eventually.

"You lived in Italy!? Oh wow that's so cool! I am so jealous! I'd love to go shopping there!"
Maiko was practically glowing with anticipation.

Maiko danced with Nicky and her heart raced. Her cheeks turned a slight pink at Nicky's compliment. She was never really called pretty often.

"Your father's coworkers need to take me to Italy!" Maiko said lightheartedly, "Hey, do you like Wing Chun?"

The change of subject was sudden, but Nicky didn't seem like the type to be into fashion. She wondered if she could find out more by asking seemingly random questions. Koudai was the founder of Taisei's Wing Chun club and Miho was the co founder. It seemed like something Nicky could get into. Maiko herself was never good at fighting. She was way too clumsy for something like that and way too lazy.

She ignored more or less everyone else as she danced with Maiko, having quite a bit of fun for now. Maybe this year wouldn't be too bad?

"Si. I've lived in a majority of the countries in Europe, then I've lived in Houston in america" she replied as the girl asked about italy, and shrugged at the mentioning of the co-workers. "Different offices, different workers. He's on the international contract, most others aren't. They are stuck in their offices"

Wing chun? Did the girl have experience in that? She seemed more musical, or make-up. "Haven't tried it yet. Did boxing and kick boxing for now. You're into it?"

"I'd like to be good at fighting, but I'm way too lazy for that," Maiko said with a chuckle, "Miho is really good at Wing Chun and so is Koudai. They are the founders of Taisei's Wing Chun Club. Ironically enough, Masaki is the one who is really into boxing. You know, the really tall guy who can barely walk without hurting himself."

Maiko laughed at her joke. Everyone knew Masaki was clumsy, but he was really good at boxing. He's won more competitions than most, but he usually keeps that part about himself quiet.

"If you're interested in either of those, I'd have a talk with one of those three. See you later on the dance floor!"
Maiko called behind her as she was suddenly pulled away by some of her female guests.

Miho didn't dance much, but she found herself wandering near Nicky. She was interested in getting to know her. Miho had never met anyone as straightforward as she was. Of course, Miho was a bit more proper about it, but that didn't make her any less blunt. She had a habit of saying the wrong things to people and not caring about it.

"I hope you're having a good time. I'm not one to attend these sort of events but as a member of the host club it is mandatory," Miho said to Nicky with a smile.

Masaki was easy to spot and he danced in the middle of the dance floor. For one so clumsy, Masaki was a really great dancer.

"With your legs, you could do a pretty good kick though" Nicky smiled to the girl, and nodded at the fact that Masaki was the boxer out of the group. Perhaps she could practise with him, unless she found a boxing bag there?
Or maybe with the so called bad boy.

She chuckled as Maiko was pulled away, and didn't stop until Miho started talking.
It was quite hard to not smile around these people with all their crazy-ness. It was fun, and entertaining.
Easy. Relaxing.

"Heya Miho!" She grinned to the other girl, and stopped chuckling as good as she could. "I'm having a great time! How are you having it?"

"I'm doing the best I can to have a good time. As I said, it's just another event I've been forced to do. I've been meaning to ask more about you. Do you have any interests or hobbies? I'm not trying to be nosy, I'm honestly curious. I don't think anyone here has asked you yet," Miho said with a gentle smile.

Miho supposed this was her version of mingling. She wasn't exactly the best at that, but she did enjoy it on occasion. Besides, Nicky was quite the attractive woman. Miho had her eyes set on her and was determined to compete for her should anyone else try to get in her way. Miho's lips curled up slightly into the most devious of smiles. She dared anyone to get in her way.

Masaki still continued to dance and when the song was over girls started throwing themselves at him. One of the females was obviously drunk due to the punch that Minami had spiked only hours before. Minami didn't miss a beat and she fought a chuckle as she watched people begin to become tipsy.

She shook her head at the girl. She could have so much more fun than she seemed to have. "Dance with me then" she simply smiled and toon the girls hand, forcing her to join in on the dancing.

"I'm a bit of a training maniac really, boxing, tennis, running, most of sports you can find and i'd love it" hadn't she been so, she wouldn't have been as skinny as she was. "And scary movies of course. I love everything that is scary"

She grinned and gave Masaki a wave when she got the chance. She'd have to talk to him sometime.

Masaki waved at Nicky and smiled back at her.

Miho blinked a few times having been pulled into yet another dance, "Boxing? Have you talked to Masaki?"

Miho wondered if she Nicky had. Masaki was into boxing and he was very good at it, but it was really hard to get him to talk about. She was not really good at dancing, but she did her best. Miho clearly looked uncomfortable dancing. It really wasn't her thing. She was more of an anti social type of person. She preferred studies to dances and work outs to shopping. However she always looked her best when it came to any type of formal event.

Nicky looked at the girl with amusement. "Ar you guys all the human versions of Echo?" She smiled and moved over to the punch with Miho as she didn't seem to be the one the most into dancing. Which was useful as she wanted something to drink by then.
Taking a glass and filling it with punch, she held it out to Miho. "Yeah, boxing is like one of the very few things I'm good at. Couldn't join a team sport with the amount of moving I did. And no, I haven't talked with him, I've just been moving between each one of you hosts"
Hopefully she'd get time to talk to the tall guy later. And the badboy and ask him about the chun wing club.

Miho declined the offer for punch.

"No, Minami spiked the punch. I'm not drinking it," Miho said with a laugh, "Be careful, I here she uses moonshine that's been imported from the states."

Koudai was dancing with a few girls here and there. His guests seemed to be enjoying themselves and he entertained them with a charming yet fake smile. No one seemed to notice that his smile wasn't genuine, but that was for the better. Ryou was dancing and entertaining his guests too. One girl was so tipsy that she actually kissed Ryou on the lips, who blushed in response and then had the girl sent home. Koudai chuckled at Ryou and hoped that the same didn't happen to him. That was the last thing he needed tonight. He hadn't sipped any punch, but it looked like all the girls or at least most of them had gotten a hold of it.

Shrugging she chose to drink it anyway. "Now, remember, legal age for drinking is down at 16 many places, so I'm not new with alcohol" Winkin to the girl, she took a sip, and wrinkled her nose. "How is it non of those girls noticed that the punch was spiked?" Those had to be completely too into these hosts to notice the punch at all when they drank it.
"So, how about yourself then lady? Hobbies? Interesests? Other than figuring out what I like that is" There was a wink from Nicky as she asked the girl, slowly sipping the drink. She would manage that tiny glass.

Miho chuckled, "I am a student in Wing Chun. I'm interested in being the best at everything I do."

She meant those words. They were true enough. Miho hated being second at anything. However, people didn't know it, but she received harsh treatment whenever she came in second. Miho's parents were very strict about that. It was something she never shared due to the looks and judgement her parents might receive because of it. Miho looked away. She didn't want to talk about herself anymore. She was afraid something might slip out.

"Drinking at sixteen? It's twenty here, but it's not very well enforced." Miho explained.

Minami's band finished playing and they got down from the stage. Minami and her brothers were attacked by guests and they struggled to even move off the stage without people trying to touch them or talk to them. It was pretty humorous to Miho because she chuckled and failed at suppressing her laughter with just her hands.

A small smirk came to her lips at the mention of being the best at everything. "Oh, I know how it is to wanting to be best at everything. All the kids of those on the international contracts are like that" Nicky rolled her eyes slightly and then with one movement, tilted the glass over and drank the rest ofthe liquid in her glass like a shot.
A little bit of coughing as she almost swallowed wrongly, she grinned again. Always with a smile hidden away.
Of course she could see how it was that all the other hosts were almost attacked by their admirers, while Miho on the other hand managed to hide away and jst talk casually.
"So, how do you manage to stay off the radar of all the girls and boys in here right now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.