Taisei Academy Host Club (Private)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well technically speaking, I'm never really off the radar. My guests prefer to admire me from afar. Most of them are terrified of me or incredibly infatuated, but too shy to say anything," Miho explained as she pointed to a corner where a group of student were sitting.

The students were all looking at Miho and fiddling shyly with their ties and skirts. It was blatantly obvious that Miho's admirers were a little intimidated by Miho. After all, her anger was indeed legendary. Miho yawned lightly and covered her mouth. She wondered if there was anything she was forgetting.

Minami walked down the stage and finally made it to the punch. She and her brothers looked exhausted. They each smiled at Nicky, but they didn't say a word. The twins were more curious as whether or not Nicky would talk to them. They were too shy to go out and introduce themselves. That had been Minami's job.

"Why would anyone be scared of you?" Nicky moved closer with a smile on her lips and then leaned over, kissing the girls cheek. "There's nothing scary about you. You're just more difficult to come near" She moved away again before anyone could say anything or do anything, and acted as if nothing had happened. WAving over to the admirers of Miho, she could just feel all the hate she would get. Then again, why live shyly and boringly when she would anyway be leaving in a couple of months? Why not have fun with the so called host club?

"
'Ello boys! 'Ello Minami" Nicky waved to them as they came over to the punch. The boys seemed so shy, while Minami on th othr hand she knew was not shy in any way. She was more or less just tired by the looks of it. "Good punch, though a little strong if you're not expecting it"

"Because of who I am..." Miho answered and then her cheeks turned red when Nicky kissed her. It had been unexpected. Miho was the happiest she had been in a long while. Before she could respond, Nicky had moved away. Miho quickly pondered whether or not the action had happened at all. It could just as easily been a trick of her mind. However, the jealous glares at Nicky were proof enough that she had indeed not imagined it.

"Hello!" The boys said together as they bowed to her.

"Well since you were from the West I wanted to make sure I didn't disappoint you," Minami said with a mischievous smile as she took a cup of the punch herself.

"My name is Yuuda, Misumi. Nice to meet you," Misumi said with a soft smile.

"My name is Yuuda, Masashi. Nice to meet you," Masashi's voice was just like his brother's, but his smile was more playful.

She wanted to laugh as Miho got red cheeks. That was rather cute had she to be honest. But... She couldnt' exactly say anything as some others came around.
What was she supposed to say? Cute rose cheeks? Not when the triplets were around.
The fact that she was getting glares just made it all more fun. Couldn't those little fools realise that she was having fun like that? Make the too shy regular students of the school get jealous, then leave. That was how to spend a day or two. After all, she'd probaly have someone try to get in a fight then.

Staring at the boys, she shook her head. Why did they all have to bow so extremly often? didn't their backs start hurting because of that?
"'Ello boys! Please, stop with the bowing! I'm not royal" She rolled her eyes and lifted her glass as if being supposed to toast. "Let's just become friends the european way? with a glass of punch"

"I'm sorry you are unhappy with the bowing. It is apart of Japanese culture," Minami said to Nicky, "I think my brothers and I are actually going to leave the festivities early. I mean, our fans are sort of smothering us. You should come. My brothers are apart of a mixed martial arts club. It's more of an underground thing and not a lot of people know about it. If the principle found out, we'd be in some serious trouble."

Minami poured herself a glass of punch. Her brothers however, were way ahead of their sister. They had already helped themselves to a glass of punch. No one drank quite like the triplets, but that was to be expected of rock stars. Eventually they would probably lead a life drinking at parties. At least, that was what Minami hoped.

"I hope you're going to join us after the dance for the gathering at my place. We're going to play some spin the bottle? Are you in to that type of thing. Just the host club will be involved so you won't have to worry about all these people spoiling the fun,"
Minami said with a smile, "It's even more fun when you're tipsy."

"It's just really formal and almost confusing to how we do it in the west" Nicky replied as she drank a little bit, watching the triplets. This would all be so confusing and so much new customs to get used to. As long as no one made her bow down, she should be able to survive. Right? "Yeah, they seem to be the smothering type" A brow went slightly up as in a question at the fact that the guys did martial arts. Everyone but Maiko did it? That was... Interesting in a good way.

Maybe she should try to join in on a training at some point, see if she could get to keep in shape and practise with new partners. Sticking to only one for months at a time wasn't exactly that useful for becoming better. Also, they drank. Which would not make her seem like an alcoholic, as she could not help but love a glass of wine now and then. Who didn't? Especially to well roasted lamb. That was just delicious.

"
I never say no to something like that. After all, spin the bottle with only hot people? Who would ever say no to that?" There was a playful smirk on Nicky's face, as she tipped her head back slightly, held the glass by her lips and tipped it up. Easiest way to shot something she had figured out. "Let me ask... Is all of this some sort of secret test to see if you are going to convince me to be a host? Since no one but the host club apperantly are invited?" It wasn't a serious question, it was more of a joke really. Which she hoped theymd get as she had a little chuckle hidden in her voice.

"Well, unfortunately, you cannot join, but since the host club members are so fond of your company I thought I'd include you," Minami explained with a bright smile.

The Yuuda triplets were known for coming up with good dares. They loved western party games and such things. However, you would never know it unless you actually experienced it for yourself.

"So, you want to ride with us?" Minami asked her.

After a few moments, Koudai was the one doing the ending speech and such. He thanked everyone for coming to the dance and told everyone to get home safely. He even mentioned the idea of calling a cab if you drank too much of the spiked punch. He bowed to everyone and they clapped as everyone began to gather things. Many people left the party visibly drunk and called cabs as advised. Those who were sober just rode their bikes or took the bus home.

Koudai grabbed his keys and Masaki seemed to be going with him. He ducked under the door this time being sure not to hit his head this time. Ryou also seemed to be carpooling with Ryou as they all got in the car together. Mai-chan and Miho rode their bikes together side by side. Taking care to leave before everyone else.

She laughed and put her arm around Minami's waist. Just for fun of course, but also just to see the reaction to some of the fans who were on their way out. "Sure, a little bit of games I'm used to sounds good. Teach me the eastern ways" Teasing with that, she slightly bumped her hip against Minami. it was all just fun to joke around and do whatever she wanted to. After all, if she kept in the background, what sort of fun would she have? Non.
in a way, she was curious to how these hosts would react to different things in those games, and how they did them compared to over in places she had been.

Maybe she even should test them to see if they did spin the bottle, the 7 minutes in heaven or hell way. If they did that, she hoped it was not Koudai she got in there with. she and that boy alone for a couple of minutes? that could become... interesting.
"might be clever to sit on with you guys, my bike isn't here. It's at home" She smiled that silly smile of hers, with one corner further up than the other.

Minami's fans didn't glare at all. In fact, they more or less just laughed.

"We won't forgive you if you hurt Minami's feelings!" They called after Nicky before getting into their respective vehicles.

They were all friends with Minami not just fans in a sense. Most of Minami's fans were boys and in fact would probably support some girl on girl action between Nicky and Minami. However, that opinion would most likely not be voiced. Minami walked beside Nicky not caring about how the two of them looked at all.

"I wonder what would happen if we played seven minutes in heaven or hell instead. Think that would be fun? I bet Miho would love it if she got Ryou," she smiled softly back, "Or what if you got Masaki. That tall guy would be so flustered it'd be cute."

Minami drove them to a large manor that was definitely fit for wealthy people. The garden was large and the hedges were neatly trimmed into intricate designs and shapes. A fountain was lit up with lights as it was evening now. The grand manor was now being filled with the host member's cars.

"Well, here we are!" Minami said happily, "We all live here you know. There's no way we'd want to stay overnight at the dorms. You're welcome to come here too."

"Oh don't you worry dears!" she shouted back after the fans on Minami. "you'd have to watch out that she doesn't hurt me" All fun and jokes around here. Quite relaxed were her fans. Luckily. She was probaly already on the hate list of multiple fans. Especially those of mr. dangerous by the looks they gave her earlier. Not her fault he decided to leave.

"That would be cute! Maybe we'd just end up having some sparring" Nicky chuckled at the suggestion of ending up with Masaki in 7 minutes. That would be quite amusing with that height difference.

When they reached the manor, she raised a brow. Wowch... This was something. looking over at the girl, she let out a deep breath. "Yet i was told it wouldn't harm to stay there? If you guys stay here, I'll sleep at home and just remember to wake up" she poked her tongue out at the girl, before leaving the car, slightly glad she wasn't wearing any of the high heeled shoeswith too thin heels. That would have been a pain.

The inside of the house was even more luxurious than the front. There was a huge center piece of Poseidon that two flights of stairs spiraled around. It was a very fresh theme with various hues of blue and different values of white. There was a jacuzzi in the living room complete with a big screen that was the perfect viewing distance away. To top it off, there was a large couch that could easily seat ten people nearby. The balcony had one of the most amazing views as you could see the city if you were to stand out there.

There was a table in the center of the room that had two chilled bottles of wine plus an empty bottle that would probably be used for spin the bottle should they decide to play it. Then there was a top hat for seven minutes in heaven or hell. It was all very flashy and rich, much like the host students themselves.

"So if we play seven minutes in heaven, what's your item or symbol of choice?" Minami asked her, "We've already got all our symbols in the hat. We change them every time we play so we never know who we're going to get."

"Wow...." She was speechless for once. How did those people have enough money for that? Were they all some sort of super rich people, with millions each in their bank accounts? It had to be so. No one could have enough alone to own a place like this.
The way the stairs spiraled, how the lines of the whol room was built.... It was art in itself.
How dared they arrange sorts of parties in there? Was there not a chance someone would break something from there?

Hmm.... An object? What should she chose? Not like she was carrying too much. Taking off the belt from her dress, she rolled it together and put it in the hat, without looking down. What else would she put down that would actually be from her? "
The belt should be a good enough choice, don't you agree?" Chuckling she smiled to the girl, and pulled a hand through her hair, ruffling it further up.

"I suppose it would be! Miho really gets into this game," Minami whispered to Nicky.

"Alright kittens, listen up! This is seven minutes in heaven or hell for some of you and I am GOD!" Miho said proudly, "In this hat of mine I have eight objects from each one of us! Since we have a new guest, it's customary that we have her go first. SO, here we are."

Miho placed the top hat in front of Nicky, "Don't look inside. Just reach in their and grab an object."

Everyone in the room was looking at Nicky. They all seemed to have different personalities when their guests weren't around. Miho was really outgoing and she let her proper facade fall to the ground like rose petals. Ryou was beginning to show similarities to Koudai. He leaned back in his seat in a sloppy way and was giving Koudai a high five for something that must have happened in the car. In all, the air was a lot more carefree.

(Objects: Guitar Pick, Stapler, Skateboard Wheel, Skull Lighter, a folded up drawing of mona lisa, headphones, stone heart)

Kittens? Nicky wantd to laugh. She had been called many things, but never kitten. Kitten was... Soft. Adorable. Not something she would call any of the guys or girls in there by what she had been told.
Tigers would fit more.
Lions.
panthers even.
Kittens?
No, not really.

Closing her eyes and holding one hand over, just to properly demonstrate she was not looking, she reached down into the hat. It was more relaxed now. Was it because their fans were not there, and they didn't have a bunch of screaming teenagers to deal with? Or was it just because they were just them now? That had to be it.

With her hand around something, she pulled it up and opened her hands, holding the object up to observation. "So....Which one of you likes skulls?" She asked with a cheeky smile, placing it on the table and looked to Miho. "Is it you dear?"

"Actually, that would be me," Minami said with a devilish smile, "Sorry Miho."

She stuck her tongue out at everyone else and offered her hand to Nicky. Minami felt a victory, but a loss as well. Nicky had expected Miho, but had gotten her instead. She was getting mixed messages from the action, but she didn't want to misinterpret it. Could it be that Nicky had already chose who she liked most out of the host club? It wasn't unlikely. However, she could just be over thinking it. That was bound to happen as well. Miho set the timer on the table.

"We'll be out here so don't be too loud because we'll be able to hear you," Miho said with a playful smile.

"I cannot say I'm disapointed" she replied with a wink, and took the hand that was offered. Always fun with the unexpected. Really, with a skull, she would almost have expected it to be mr. Badboy, not this beauty.

As she gripped the girls had, before she was pulled into the closet, or was it room? With Minami, she chose to just tease everyone else, and pulled her into a quick kiss infront of them. "We'll try to not be loud, but I make no promise"

Minami pulled Nicky into another kiss and Miho hip bumped the two of them into the closet. Minami smiled at Nicky as the door closed.

"Want to really mess with them?" Minami asked with a smirk, "We could make moaning sounds and mess each others' hair up. That would really throw them off. Wanna try it?"

Minami could barely contain her excitement. What she really wanted to do was laugh.

"Just imagine the look on Koudai's face!" Minami had to bite her tongue to contain the laugh that threatened to come flying out of her mouth. His face would be priceless. She would definitely have to take pictures.

With a laughtr as they were thrown in, she landed with both her hands against the back wall. Smirking slightly when she saw the door to the closet close, she looked over at the other girl. So she too enjoyed messing with people like that?
Well... this could turn into being hilarious!

Taking teh step over to the girl, she leaned over to her ear, whispering gently. "If one of us fall, or throw ourself against the door, added to the moaning and ruffling of hair, they will really wonder what's going on"
There was a mischivious glint in her eyes, and she glanced over at the door, whispering something in french, too low for anyone to hear. Oh this would be too much fun.

Minami

Minami nodded and she smiled at the idea. A smirk tugged at the corner of her lips as she threw herself against the wall and made erotic sounds. She made sure to really ruffle her hair. Minami was trying her hardest not to laugh or risk ruining the effect. Luckily she didn't laugh. She only smiled mischievously at Nicki thinking that the people's reactions were going to be absolutely hilarious. She was looking forward to them almost as much as she was. Minami hardly ever got to mess with people in this way. Now was the perfect opportunity.

Koudai

Koudai's eyes grew wide. Were the two of them really having sex in there? They only had seven minutes!? He felt like an anime character with a nose bleed. He really wanted to open the door and find out what was really going on. It took all of his strength not to put his ear to the door just so he could hear more. There were thumping sounds and everything. He never thought Minami was one to be daring. Or maybe it wasn't just her, but Nicki as well? He was really wishing that he could be in Minami's place so that he could have an experience like that.

Masaki

Masaki's face was red. It didn't help that he was tall because it only brought attention to himself. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. In fact, he couldn't believe what he was thinking. Just because Masaki was a gentleman most of the time didn't mean he didn't have those thoughts. He was feeling a bit like Koudai. He wanted to open the door himself, but he didn't think he would ever get over what he might see behind that door. Like maybe Minami's boobs or Nicki's bra? Masaki hid his face with the collar of his shirt and forced himself to look away from the door before his thoughts got more dangerous than they already were.

Maiko

Maiko was laughing away at the whole thing. She couldn't believe that they would actually go that far. Surely they couldn't be doing all that? However, they would know for sure once the two of them returned to earth. Maiko thought she might be jealous, but she wasn't. In fact, she was feeling the exact opposite. This was turning out to be incredibly fun and she was glad that they had decided to bring Nicki along.

Miho

Miho debated whether or not she should stop the two of them early or use another closet. It sounded like they were going hard core in there. It wasn't like it was a bad thing, but if they were really wanting to go at it they should have just said something first. Maybe they can continue whatever it is they're doing in another bedroom. This manor was too big for them to be fumbling around in just a closet. She looked at the timer. Their time was finally up.

"Okay, can we open the door now?" Miho asked as she knocked on the door, desperately hoping that the two of them could hear outside of their moans.

Oh this was just was she had been needing! Someone who she could fuck up the world with.
Who would have thought, something as silly as seven minutes in heaven, could turn this fun?
Certainly not she.
Of course, it was usually fun, but this? This was a whole other level of fun. It was more of a level of fun where she would barely manage to keep her laughter away when she finally saw the others that were sitting out in the room still.
Can we open the door now? She heard from outside of the closet, and just a little devils horn grew at her. She just really wanted to see the reactions of everyone, so why not pull it really far?
Taking the last step over to the girl, she grabbed her chin, kicked into the door as if to say 'go ahead', and then kissed Minami roughly, one hand on her chin, and one hand behind her, in case she would fall backwards when the door opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.