Svanoltia Revolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Notice, Please Read:
I'm sorry I've been absent. My girlfriend has a new car, and we've been going places all week. I know I shouldn't be driving due to having no license, but I didn't want to go straight from being driven by my parents everywhere I go, to being driven by my girlfriend. I will try my best to be on more often, but I fear that real life commitments, and happenings, especially soon, what with us wanting to get out and live on our own, I won't be on virtually at all. @Wolfsin, I'm sorry to do this so sudden, but in your roleplay, I might just have to drop out, as well as resign from my position as Co-GM.. I'm very sorry to everyone, and I will try to do what I can in the time I have, but I may not be able to continue the story of Svanoltia with you all much longer, or participate in Wolf's rp much longer.

I'm letting you all know, so that if need be, this can be taken over by someone who'd like to oversee it, and so that I don't just up and disappear on Wolf.
@GreatWest, @Jageroux, @Xam, @Arcadia Lumina, @RogueState, @HellHoundWoof, @TheInstantGamer.

I'm really sorry this has been almost thrown into everyone's face, and so abruptly at that, but we've only recently been talking, and with a few of the preparations taken care of, it's almost time for us to get the ball rolling. If anyone would like to become the new GM should I leave the site for good, please send me a pm.

I understand let me know your final decision i wont hold it against you =) thanks for the heads up.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I will, Wolfy. :) Again, I'm sorry to bring this news so abruptly

So, everyone, what do you want to do about this?

If we carry on, does anyone want to take Kelsi's characters or should we put them as NPCs?

I agree.

Also I have a dank history of GMing RPs, so I can do it if you guys want me to.

I agree.

Also I have a dank history of GMing RPs, so I can do it if you guys want me to.
That'd be cool, though I'd be happy with location creation and monster creation and stuff because that's just where I get muse quickest.

Reactions: Shalashaska
So I guess we agree on Kelsi's characters becoming NPC.
Jageroux can be the new GM, unless someone else wants to fight him for it, or....uh be a Co-GM, that would work too.

Other than that. Whose post is it? xD

So is this still accepting? Or should I mosey on over to try and find another RP? I was looking for an RP that has a lot of action and fighting involved and this looks like what I've been looking for at the moment haha. Just wondering, I read the OP's post at the top of the page, I don't think anyone can hold anything against you my friend. Life comes first. But anyways this looks nice can I start writing an app?

AFAIK, We are still accepting, bit of a transitional period, but you should be accepted if you post a CS. I think. XD

So is this still accepting? Or should I mosey on over to try and find another RP? I was looking for an RP that has a lot of action and fighting involved and this looks like what I've been looking for at the moment haha. Just wondering, I read the OP's post at the top of the page, I don't think anyone can hold anything against you my friend. Life comes first. But anyways this looks nice can I start writing an app?
Still accepting.

@Arcadia Lumina You're in charge of further world-building and monster creation and whatnot. Though, everyone else should feel free to contribute to world building I suppose.

@RogueState @TheInstantGamer @HellHoundWoof are you guys still interested?

I'll wait to see if it livens up and then post a CS.

I am back on the site, though I may not be able to do much of anything. A major reason I'm back, is because I'm bored what with all the things happening lately, and a small part of me also wanted to see if the roleplay I created was still alive. Are you all still planning to keep this going? If so, I'd love to see what you all come up with. I would also like to know if it would be alright if I took control of my characters, seeing as @Jageroux is now the GM, I'm assuming. I'm very sorry for the sudden popping up. I left this site with a roleplay more or less in shambles. Still, if I'm needed in any way, please let me know how I can try to help.

@Kelsi the Elven Warrior , I'm pretty sure no one would mind if you took control of a character.

@Arcadia Lumina , I can help if you need/want it.

@HellHoundWoof , The RP's been sort of stopped in it's tracks while we're readjusting. Jageroux, Arcadia are still interested seeing as they took up GM and World-Building responsibilities, I'm still interested as well, we're just just trying to figure out where everybody is before we try and continue the IC, I assume.

Again, I'm really sorry. If I would've known how hectic it would end up being, I would've just waited until things slowed down to start this rp.

@Jageroux That's cool. I'll get to work on a bestiary of sorts and some locations.
Yaaaaaaaay.
I am back on the site, though I may not be able to do much of anything. A major reason I'm back, is because I'm bored what with all the things happening lately, and a small part of me also wanted to see if the roleplay I created was still alive. Are you all still planning to keep this going? If so, I'd love to see what you all come up with. I would also like to know if it would be alright if I took control of my characters, seeing as @Jageroux is now the GM, I'm assuming. I'm very sorry for the sudden popping up. I left this site with a roleplay more or less in shambles. Still, if I'm needed in any way, please let me know how I can try to help.
It's fine. Life happens. At least you had the decency to say you were leaving, unlike a few other people I know that will just up and leave an RP without a word or second thought.
@HellHoundWoof , The RP's been sort of stopped in it's tracks while we're readjusting. Jageroux, Arcadia are still interested seeing as they took up GM and World-Building responsibilities, I'm still interested as well, we're just just trying to figure out where everybody is before we try and continue the IC, I assume.
Pretty much this. Xam is Top Stooge NA.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.