Survivor: Wasteland Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, let's see how badly I messed this up.

Main Character:
Name: Stone
Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/097/4/4/AFF___Imperial_Mercenary_by_Knightwatch.jpg
Bio: WIP

Driving: 8
Gunnery: 5
Endurance: 5
Spotting: 2
Technical: 4
Traits: Expert driver, marksman, survivor.
Equipment: 1 RPG, 3 SMGs, 1 grenade launcher. All "shared" amongst the crew and driver.

Crew:
Driving: 1
Gunnery: 5
Endurance: 2
Spotting: 3
Technical: 4
Traits: Repairs, Marksman.

Vehicle: Mercedes G36 half-track/medium utility
Speed: Low
Armor: Very Heavy
Agility: Medium

Weapons:
Forward: 2 harpoons affixed to the hood and 2 RPGS mounted on the roof.
Rear: 2 mounted LMGs
Special: Searchlight, weapons rack. (I can sacrifice my specials for cargo, if need be.)
Upgrades: Track unit, ZOOM JUICE!

*Alt-Tabs out of Mad Max*

Looks good mate. Accepted.

*Alt-Tabs out of Mad Max*

Looks good mate. Accepted.

Oh good. I'm not the only one doing that. Fury Road or the older ones?

The new one, he had to go buy a new graphics card just to play it.

His computer is now all shiny and chrome.

Reactions: Kadaeux
Pretty sure Kraken was thinking of the movies, whereas Kadaeux was playing the recently released game, no?

Anyway, I'll edit my sheet and fix what you said, Kadaeux.... once I've decided what to go with. :P

Pretty sure Kraken was thinking of the movies, whereas Kadaeux was playing the recently released game, no?

Anyway, I'll edit my sheet and fix what you said, Kadaeux.... once I've decided what to go with. :P

No problem, later on today i'll go over the accepted sheets and randomly generate cargo to those with cargo spaces :p

Ya know, we could find anything from the old world along the way. What are the chances of coming upon a dildo factory?

Last edited by a moderator:
Something something even Twinkies have an expiration date something something...

But why not?

Ya know. We could find anything from the old world along the way. What are the chances of coming upon a dildo factory?
Those were the first things raided when women realized the end of days were coming. Now all that is left are the comically large ones since Astroglide has run dry.

Reactions: ze_kraken
Those were the first things raided when women realized the end of days were coming. Now all that is left are the comically large ones since Astroglide has run dry.
And even the comically large ones have been repurposed as Melee weapons.

Can that be an entire clan's main weapon? Dildo-swords passed down generation to generation?

Reactions: Orion
the-man-behind-the-awesome-flamethrower-guitar-player-in-mad-max-fury-road-is-a-popular-australian-musician.jpg

I beg to differ.

Ok. Official Cargo list so far.

@Gat:
7 Units Food. (Predominantly dried and canned goods.)
6 Units Water.
2 Units Scrap/Parts.
1 Unit Entertainment Goods.

@Andrea:
6 Units Food. (Predominantly dried and canned goods. But 1 unit is of fresh hunted food.)
4 Units Water
2 Units Scrap/Parts

1 Unit Entertainment Goods

Adult entertainment, of course.

Or with our luck its 50 shade and twilight novels alongside used board games that are always missing that one part to be able to play it correctly and the jigsaw puzzle missing the final piece.

Adult entertainment, of course.

Or with our luck its 50 shade and twilight novels alongside used board games that are always missing that one part to be able to play it correctly and the jigsaw puzzle missing the final piece.

Only a very tiny amount would be literature of any sort. Paper is just too valuable for starting fires :p

Status
Not open for further replies.