Surviving the dead (Signups closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charcter sheet:
Name: Kai Aminara [Dialogue Colour]

Characteristics: Shy and quite quiet in her nature, Kai doesn't really talk to many people and generally prefers to be alone. When she does talk, she's awfully quiet and doesn't like to say much, as she prefers being alone most of the time, usually in places with a lot of nature around. Quite fragile-minded, it doesn't take much to scare Kai as she often squeals at a small spider, but when she starts to get a job done, she usually is determined to finish it. When she knows a person well enough, she is kind-hearted towards them and sometimes even talks to them! To strangers, she doesn't really talk around them, but she does her best to be kind in any way she can. Her name translating as 'forgiving', Kai often gets over any pranks played on her.

Brief history: Living a fairly normal life until the age of 11, Kai's parents were owners of a vet centre where she often helped due to her love of animals. She used to live in a secluded area around the woods with her parents, living in all a small centre with them. She was quite happy during her life then - although she still was shy even to her parents. Her parents always used to tell her how little she used to cry as a baby. Whilst she was young and happy, she was a keen student of judo.

Her parents determined to make their child do well in life, they sent her to college after she got pretty good grades due to her high (but not super-high) level of intelligence. Aspiring to be a vet like her parents when she grew up, Kai aimed to study medical skills and biology to get the career she wanted. Her life already planned out, Kai was happy for a good deal of her childhood.

Sadly, at the age of 13 and a half, her parents were killed in an incident with a murderer, where the father spotted someone being stabbed and rushed to try and stop the murderer - but sadly he was stabbed in the process. The murderer then killed Kai's mother before she could even run away, according to the reports of the police. Coming home seemingly cheerful, Kai was horrified to not go home to her parents, and soon receiving news that they had died. Crushed, Kai's cheerfulness slowly drained away, leaving her shy and with not much desire to talk to anyone - she was determined to study hard to make her parents proud, dropping her social skills and judo, and replacing it for hard work.

Something we should know about your character: She is actually really good at unarmed combat due to being a previous judo student - although she quit the martial art a long time ago, she seemingly had a good talent for it, although she would be one of the last people you'd expect to know it due to her not very muscly appearance! She also adores nature, therefore she has a good amount of familiarity with wooded areas, although now the dead are walking she doubts she'll be going there any more...

Appearance: She often wears her hair loose, and has long, brunette hair (if you can't see the image.) She isn't very muscly and seems a little fragile by the way she stands. She stands at 5"10, often wearing a white hoodie she likes a lot for some reason.
brunettes-horns-long-hair-red-eyes-blush-hoodie-anime-girls-faces-kantoku-artist-kurumi-sweatshirt_wallpaperbeautiful_71.jpg

She refers to zombies as 'the dead', or 'rotters'.

-Tell me if I did anything wrong!
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/surviving-the-dead.70519/
The RP's up ^^

Just a note. My posting time will be a bit wonky cause I'm currently staying at Australia. :)

Edit: I thought there's homeroom before normal classes?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I'm not sure how it the school system works in Japan, but for me (personally) we don't have homeroom first. The first lesson is just kind of whatever ahaha So maybe it's the same in Japan?

(Also I have a feeling that our timezones are really similar)

^ I'm not sure how it the school system works in Japan, but for me (personally) we don't have homeroom first. The first lesson is just kind of whatever ahaha So maybe it's the same in Japan?

(Also I have a feeling that our timezones are really similar)
I checked.

Yes they do have homeroom before normal classes each day. We assume that they've finished homeroom then?

(Yes! Similar timezones = thumbs up)

Probably finished homeroom, then.
I don't think anyone that much of a problem with it being History anyway

It's a sad, sad timezone where nobody else ever comes on, but thumbs up all the same! ovo)b

I know right?

I sometimes have to stay till midnight or beyond to be able to talk to anyone. It is unfortunate that we have this thing called sleep.

Oh gosh I was talking to a friend online once -and for quite a while, too- and when I went to go to sleep, it turned out she'd stayed up until three in the morning for that conversation. I felt so bad. And then sometimes the opposite happens and I can only talk for maybe fifteen minutes before that darn sleep comes calling ahahaha

Oh, the troubles of timezones

Just a note. My posting time will be a bit wonky cause I'm currently staying at Australia. :)

Edit: I thought there's homeroom before normal classes?
That's okay I guess :p Two of our RPers live in America, I live in Europe (GMT+1), so it will be difficult for us to RP together.. But hey, we'll make it work! ^^
Sorry I'm not too familiar with their system, but let's just assume that this would be the first hour after homeroom then :)

Homeroom is only 5/10 minutes so it's not that bad. :)

Yeah, I've visited Japanese schools before so I kinda know how their system works. *thumbs up*

It was only a short trip though. :)

Speaking of which, this is going to be my official theme song for this RP. Gets the mood going pretty well, though I might need something more upbeat when we're getting chased by zomb- Oh, I mean walkers. :p

It was only a short trip though. :)

Speaking of which, this is going to be my official theme song for this RP. Gets the mood going pretty well, though I might need something more upbeat when we're getting chased by zomb- Oh, I mean walkers. :p

Wow, cool theme song you got there :D

By the way, I hope it is okay to wait for our American friends to react to this situation before moving on?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Of course!

In return, they shall wait for us. :)

Wow, cool theme song you got there :D

By the way, I hope it is okay to wait for our American friends to react to this situation before moving on?
Hah, thanks for waiting! :P I only now just got up from my slumber.

Indeed they do. Oh well, I think we can cope.

Uh... wait, we have zombies in the school?

Not that I know of, but if it's just one we van try to take it down together? This can then be the reason why we couldn't make it to the buses in time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.