Surviving the dead (Signups closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One zombie in the school, got it.
(How'd it get there by itself though. Magical teleporting zombie! I approve.)

Also I'd reply, but Ren was the very last one to go down that route, so him appearing before the others or turning that corner first is a bit weird. And if he doesn't appear or turn that corner, he'd just be... walking OTL

Reactions: Lala
Same here. Naoki was second last so I can't exactly post as well.

Regardless, this seems to prove that whatever that's changing humans into zombies (virus, magic, negative energy choose your pick) works extremely quick.

People are gonna die!

Anyways, I approve that we're stalled by the horror (one zombie) and missed the buses altogether - just in time to see said buses got swarmed by zombies. Maybe.

That little *Gurrr...* thing I added could either be a zombie, or just one of Kai's bullies deliberately scaring her for a prank if the zombie thing doesn't really make sense. Either way works, I guess.

(Magical teleporting zombie sounds pretty badass though.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I second the bus-swarmed-by-zombies thing! It'll be good for a nice little emotional breakdown, mourning for friends, and the like. Then again, most of the group aren't supposed to have many friends at the school.

Magical teleporting zombies are pretty badass, aren't they. Also very OP, but whatever.

Well, I tried to sneak out through the back, could it be possible that a large number of Undead found their way into the school?

That would probably make sense. And this one zombie could have strayed away from the little horde... poor thing.

I don't really want to double-post, but I could if you guys want me to move it along. (I'd rather wait for Lala though.)

One zombie in the school is possible (if it's a virus and the incubation time is let's say a few hours). I don't want us to encounter a horde of zombies without having any weapons, so that horde thing will happen later :)

For now to move the story along, it would be best if everyone just gathered down the stairs. There we'd encounter the zombie and once we take it down we can run towards the buses :)

Sorry for my late reply btw, tomorrow I start university and I was getting everything ready :s

Its okay, Lala, I'm starting Community College tomorrow too. By the way, my character kinda broke away and is looking to take the backdoor out, so how do you suggest we all meet up?

Its okay, Lala, I'm starting Community College tomorrow too. By the way, my character kinda broke away and is looking to take the backdoor out, so how do you suggest we all meet up?
Well actually we are supposed to meet up in school, so let's say you see us fighting against the zombie and decide to help us when that time comes?

Naoki had just walked past both Liam and Kai. Naoki should be right behind Lala now.

Ren's there too, now. Everyone (but Chiyumi) is gathered now!

Also do you think maybe Chiyumi could try to open the backdoor, only to find out that it's locked (maybe only teachers have the key or something), which would pretty much force her to revert back to the staircase? That way, the entire group would have to go around all the way to the front entrance (or maybe a side exit) too, rather than escape easily out of the backdoor.

Ren's there too, now. Everyone (but Chiyumi) is gathered now!

Also do you think maybe Chiyumi could try to open the backdoor, only to find out that it's locked (maybe only teachers have the key or something), which would pretty much force her to revert back to the staircase? That way, the entire group would have to go around all the way to the front entrance (or maybe a side exit) too, rather than escape easily out of the backdoor.
Funny, that was exactly what I was going to do...Kind off.

I'm curious to see how they'll deal with this one. Of course they could always work together to get the door open before it gets to them, but that ain't nearly as exciting~

I'm curious to see how they'll deal with this one. Of course they could always work together to get the door open before it gets to them, but that ain't nearly as exciting~

We'll DESTROY that zombie altogether!! >:D

I'm sure that if we all take turns to bash it once, it'll break down eventually ewe)b

Okay, I guess its time for me to make my way over to you guys

... I admit, I'm stuck, for some reason. Can't seem to fashion a reply of any sort.

ACK I'M SO SORRY. I don't even know if the RP's still moving anymore, but uh I've been stuck in a hospital for a while, so I couldn't get online OTL I've recently got out, but it probably won't last very long, so don't count on my replies until a while longer ;_; I'm so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.