Surviving College

Akuma looked at her face as she couldn't say the words she wanted, instead she resorted to violence and ran for the door. With a few quick steps he was right behind her and pulled her by the neck down to the ground, he locked the door and looked at her "Oh, no, no, no... why resort to violence? Why does everything have to end in this violent way, hmmm?" he ran a hand down her cheek "Boy, I hate to resort to these barbaric ways... but I just need to teach you a lesson and nothing comes through that stubborn head of yours now does it?" he got on top of her and looked her in the eyes.

Siyo squirmed and jerked her face away from his hand, "Get off!" she yelped and tried to shove him off of her, of course, she was still not near as strong as he was. "I don't want to be taught a lesson. Especially not by you." she mumbled, still trying to squeeze her petite frame out from under him. His knees were digging into her sides, and he was not exactly light.

He smirked as he breath down her neck and placed one hand on her hips. With his other hand he unbuttoned her vest, he moved his legs to her sides and looked at her in the eyes "Helpless... you should have called someone... maybe, just maybe someone would have answered." he chuckled "Wrong choice." he then suddenly forcefully removed her shirt and looked at her as her breasts were completely exposed "What are you going to do now?" he chuckled as he moved in and kissed her neck.

She squeaked helplessly, trying to cover her exposed chest. She tried to move away as his lips touched her neck, but there was no where to move to. She was held down pretty securely, so she squeezed her eye shut and tried to ignore the nice feeling she got as he kissed her neck. "S-stop." she stuttered her voice cracking as she tried to sound stern and forceful.

He continued kissing her from her neck down towards her chest... he softly squeezed her breasts and kissed her nipples. He kissed her lips then continued heading down even more, he placed his hand under her skirt and continued to rub her while kissing her "Admit it, you enjoy this?" he chuckled and continued to kiss her. He took off her skirt and inserted a finger inside her, slowly he twisted and swirled the finger inside her as he continued to kiss her.

She gasped, biting down on her lip. She didn't want to enjoy this, but it felt so good. Her body was on fire, as no one had ever touched her like this before. She took in another sharp breath as his finger entered her. She tried to resist further, but the pleasure was too much, and before she could stop herself, she was kissing him back and lacing her fingers into his hair. Then, she wanted more, her hips began moving around his finger, and she wanted more than what he was giving her.

Akuma chuckled at her bodies obvious reactions and continued to pleasure her, he blew softly in her ear and continued to play with her breasts and rub her down. He bit her neck once and played with her breasts, he moved down again and removed her panties "I can see all of you now." he grinned at her and kissed her while he undid his jeans and slid down his boxers to reveal his member... he slowly rubbed it against hers and kissed her again "Hold your breath." he said in a chuckle as he kissed her again and inserted it slowly inside of her until it fit all right in.

Siyo moaned as he touched and toyed with her body. She kissed him back, her cheeks burning red with embarrassment. She took in a breath as his member entered her. It hurt, and she squeezed her eyes shut, trying to concentrate on the feeling of his lips against hers. It didn't occur to her until then that she was losing her virginity on the floor of her office, to a student who was a good eight years younger than her. That thought alone made her face turn redder than a tomato. After the pain had subsided a bit, she gave a small nod, okaying him to start moving.

He smiled at her face and started to move his hips... he thrust it all the way and continued to kiss her and play with her breasts. This is the wildest thing that could have happened to him, he never thought in a million years that he would be doing it with his teacher, the one that he actually hated even. "You see... I knew you were a virgin." he said playfully and kissed her as he continued to thrust inside of her, it was amazing how it wrapped around his member and sucked him in even more and more.

"S-shut up." she mumbled, kissing him back. As he thrust deeper inside of her, the pain was quickly replaced by pleasure. Her entire body was on fire, and all she could do was moan and gasp and kiss him. She tried to keep herself occupied with the wonderful waves of pleasure that racked her body, but her mind couldn't help but wonder if she was going to regret this. Suddenly his tip grazed across a particularly sensitive part of her and she cried out in pleasure.

He chuckled at her comment and continued to kiss her, his body was burning up with pleasure and passion the sheer knowledge that he was doing it with his teacher was more than enough to turn on horny switch, it was like a boys wet dream. He noticed that she moaned up loudly as he touched a specific sensitive spot, so he made sure he would touch that spot as much as he can... "You like being rubbed there don't you?" he chuckled and kissed her "Tell me are you close?" he said

Siyo moaned loudly, giving a nod yes to both his questions. She moved her hips against his, kissing him back. She moved her hands to tangle them into the fabric of the shirt he kept on. She wanted him to touch that spot more, and she blocked out any and all thoughts except the ones focused on the pleasure. Wave after wave hit her, and she moaned loudly and cried out when he did hit the spot again. She knew she was close to her limit, and then, a huge wave hit her, and she cried out, arching her back upwards, her eyes shutting.

Akuma knew he was just about to hit his limit but he continued thrusting with full force, he kissed her and continued to play with her breasts. He felt as she grabbed his shirt and held on to it tightly, not letting go. Soon he reached his limit and he noticed she did to... simultaneously they exploded together in a sweet sense of orgasm as he released it inside of her. He then collapsed next to her and closed his eyes... he breath heavily and then turned to look at her and kiss her "Well? Did you like it?" he chuckled at her.

Siyo's face once again turned a light shade of red. "Yes, I did." she states. Her body was still on a high, and she closed her eyes taking in a deep breath. She rolled to her side, and knitted her finger back into his shirt, curling up. She knew they couldn't stay here long. Not on the crudely carpeted floor of her University office. Now, she knew that there probably would not be a further relationship. She was too old, let alone his teacher. That made her sigh.

Akuma smiled hearing what she said and kissed her, slowly he stood up and buckled up "I most likely missed all of my classes today, so want to get out of here?" he smiled and looked at her waiting for her reply, was this going to turn into a relationship? He didn't know how to answer that but he knew that he can do whatever the hell he wants and no-one and nothing can ever stop him in doing so. Hell his father would be even proud of her... which reminded him of dinner with his father tonight.

Siyo stood, a bit wobbly, and dressed, though she looked a bit disheveled. "I only had one class today.." she trailed off trying to decide if it really was a good idea to go with a student. Well she had already had sex with him, she sighed and ran a hand through her hair and shrugged, "Sure, why not." She tucked her blouse back into her skirt, smoothing it out. She also tied her hair into a pony-tail, trying to give the illusion of being put together.

He chuckled at her as he bent down to pick up his phone "Damn, look at what you did to my phone." he smiled at her and took out the card out of it then tossed it in the trash, he walked over to the desk phone and dialed a number "Привет, bring me my car down to my university please. Yeah, that one. Благодаря, До свидания!" he hang up and started to pick up his stuff, as soon as he gathered up everything he looked at her "Well you look like you have been caught in a storm." he chuckled at her as he leaned down slightly and kissed her, as he pulled away he started walking towards the door "I need a new suit... so let's do something you would enjoy. Shopping." he chuckled and walked out of the door.

Last edited:
"Oh.. uh, I'm sorry. I can buy you a new one if you'd like?" Siyo offered, her cheeks turning a light pink, her hand rubbing the back of her neck. She grabbed a tiny mirror out of her desk drawer, sighing at her own reflection. She smoothed out her hair as best she could, "Not the worst I've looked." she mumbled to herself. She kissed him back, following after him once he pulled away. "Are you sure we should go out in public together? I-I mean if someone to see us.." she trailed off nibbling on her bottom lip nervously.

He shook his head as he continued walking "No, need. As you can tell I have money." he chuckled as he continued along the hallway "Like I care what others think about me? Is it for me to care? No, then why should I? And what are they going to say if they catch us together? What can they say?" he smiled as they got out off the university and into the parking lot, he looked around but couldn't find what he was looking for so he stood there and looked at his watch, soon a red car rolled in-front of them, a man stepped out in-front of them and looked at Akuma as he tossed him his keys "Excuse me for being late sir, the traffic was dreadful on the way here." he said as he looked at him, Akuma tossed him his motorcycle jacket and his helmet along with a pair of keys "No problem, I didn't wait too much." he looked at Siyo as he opened up the door of the red LaFerrari for her "Hop in. Let's go." he smiled at her as he held the door.

[spoili]
laferrari_parked_by_dangeruss-d66imea.png
[/spoili]​

Siyo shrugged, "Nothing, I guess." she shrugged and followed him. She watched him look around and wondered what he was looking for. But no long after a beautiful red LaFerrari rolled into the parking lot. Another man got out and exchanged vehicles with Akuma. She watched silently, then he opened and held the door for her. She gave a tiny smile and gave a small thank you. She slid into the seats, almost afraid to touch anything. She waited for Akuma to get into the car, "So where are we going anyway?" she asked curiously running her hand over the dashboard.