1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Modern, Urban, Magical, Fantasy, Romance, Horror. (Pretty open)
Hey All,
Looking for a long term partner if possible. Would like someone with a imagination. I have a few plots, or thoughts in mind. And am willing to talk it over with you and get your feed back or opinion :)

1.) One characters lose their memory. Its up to the other to remind them of who they are and use to be. They can be lovers, married, or just friends.

2.) A Arranged marriage between MxF character. Both know nothing about the other. But are forced to get married to bring peace.

3.) Anything supernatural. (not the TV show, lol) Characters could have powers and use then for which ever they choose.

I am opened for pretty much anything. I don't get on much cause I don't have a partner to create a story with. So it would be nice to get my creativity flowing again. If you have something in mind you would like to try. Let me know :)

A Arranged marriage between MxF character. Both know nothing about the other. But are forced to get married to bring peace.
I can get into this, even thought of a nice idea if you don't already have one

1.) One characters lose their memory. Its up to the other to remind them of who they are and use to be. They can be lovers, married, or just friends.
This sounds like a great plot! I'm interested :))

I can get into this, even thought of a nice idea if you don't already have one
No. Not yet. But I am game if you wish. We can do it in a pvt message or open. Doesn't matter. If you wish, you can to a CS. And I will as well. Feel free to place your ideas out there as well. Anything you wish to take part in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.