Surprise in the Haystack

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Abele felt his breath hitch a bit, not used to doing this. He felt overheated, and like he was going to explode if he didn't stop this now. He just wasn't used to ANY of this, at all. So, while it was amazing, he eventually came to his sense.

"Jacob, we can't do this." He said, panic quickly filtering into his voice "My parents would kill me- I have a fiance- y-you wanted to practice- for a girl-" the statements were all jumbled together, and his eyes were wide. He hated that he still wanted to be doing this, and how obvious it was that he did. His action, his previous tone of voice, how he looked, even. He was sure he was just as much of a mess as he felt.

Jacob pulled away reluctantly. He searched Abele's face and the reality of what was going on crashed into him like a brick. He felt his chest tighten in fear as he stood up quickly. "I...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," Jacob said quickly. He stumbled out of the room as fear and confusion gripped him. He fell on to his bed, mind spinning. Jacob groaned. He felt like crying. Whatever just happened in Abele's room could never be talked about. "I'm such an idiot."

Abele didn't want things to go between them again. He didn't. Even this. So he got up, quickly going after the other boy. He stumbled a bit at first, but eventually was stable enough. Or, well, he looked such.

"Jacob, slow down." He said, walking into the room "Just...just calm down, alright? Please. Can we just talk about this?"

Jacob jumped up when Abele entered his room. He stared at him like a deer caught in the headlight. His heart felt like it was about to burst. "I screwed up," Jacob said, frantic. "You were right. We...we can't..." Jacob ran his fingers through his hair is distress. "I'm confused Abele, okay. I know what we did was wrong. You have a fiancé now. I...well there's Mary but...." Jacob felt like he was going to explode. There were so many emotions running through him at one time.

"I don't care about my fiance." Abele replied, frowning "Because I don't know her! At all! I know you. We can't do that, not now, because my parents are directly downstairs, along with my younger sister. I-" he cut himself off, leaning in the doorway and rubbing his forehead "Why? Why did you do that? I know why I did it, so I don't need to answer that, but as you said, you have Mary. You were practicing for Mary. So why?"

Jacob didn't even need to think of an answer. "I lied," he blurted out the truth. "I lied because for weeks I've wanted to kiss you but we weren't talking. I only said I wanted to practice for Mary because at least being rejected for that didn't mean you didn't like me." Jacob bounced from foot to foot. He felt like crying. He was so confused about everything that was going on. "I'm sorry I lied but I thought you'd say no. You...You have a fiance and I...I know that this is wrong, okay. Two boys they shouldn't...we shouldn't...but I want to," Jacob heaved a sigh, taking a deep breath to calm his racing thoughts.

Abele didn't say anything for a minute, staring down and chewing at his lower lip. Then, he sighed. This was complicated. He didn't want it to be complicated. He would love to have it be simple for the both of them, but that wasn't going to be the case with this.

"I want to, too." He admitted after debating with himself for a moment "I won't say that wasn't great, because it was. It was amazing, actually. But.....yea. guess we really shouldn't venture into that territory, should we?"

Jacob was shocked to hear Abele admit he wanted it too. It was like his world stopped and it was only them. "What if I want to?" he asked softly. Jacob took a few steps forward, closing the small distance between him and Abele. "What if I want to cross that line?"

The close proximity had Abeles cheeks heating up again, but he move. He stayed planted where he was, a bit in awe that this was actually happening. They were actually about this, about the possibility of this.

"We'd.... we'd have to be careful......." he said lamely, but it wasn't a no. Definitely not. He wasn't about to say no to this, to the of 'them' being a thing.

"I can do that," Jacob said readily. His voice was quiet, just a breathy whisper as he got his hopes up. He swallowed, taking one last step so he was face to face with Abele again. "I can be careful. No one has to know," he promised. His eyes bore into Abele's. They screamed for him to say yes, to want this as bad as he did.

He took a moment to think it over, before slowly nodding "We can try it." He agreed, trying not to sound too eager, though he was very pleased about this. He wanted to kiss Jacob again, and he wanted to do it sooner rather than later "I want to. You want to. So....I don't know why we shouldn't?"

"Thank god," Jacob breathed. He pulled Abele in for another kiss, making sure the door closed behind him. Jacob had Abele up against the door in seconds, body alight with pleasure. Jacob pressed kisses along Abele's jaw, moving to his throat again. His teeth grazed against his throat, before he kissed it again.

"I thought you didn't have any experience." He murmured, eyes fluttering closed and works loosely around Jacobs waist "We can't do too much right now, though......." he reminded him after a moment, remembering that they did need sleep, and that his family was directly downstairs. He didn't want them to get caught now.

"I don't," Jacob murmured against Abele's skin. He trailed kisses back to his lips, just relishing the moment. He pulled away slowly, resting his forehead against Abele's. "I just kind of...went with it," Jacob chuckled, eyes on Abele. He played with his hair idly, twirling the soft strands in his fingers. "I like ti down," Jacob whispered as he let Abele's hair down. Jacob took a half step down, just far enough so he could see Abele fully. He was gorgeous.

Abele had a feeling that was going to feel as if he was on fire a lot now. Subconsciously, he brushed some of his hair out of his face. Then, he took a step forward to close the gap once more, leaning in to kiss the other boy. This time, it was more chaste and slow. He knew he would have time later to do more with Jacob, so the air of desperation was practically gone at this point.

Jacob couldn't keep the smile off of his face as their lips connected. He felt butterflies in his stomach as he rolled to the side so he didn't crush Abele under his weight. "I like kissing," he chuckled, his smile never leaving. His eyes were aight with excitement and happiness that was all due to the boy in front of him. Jacob reached up and began to twirl a piece of Abele's hair between his fingers. "Would you stay here with me? Just tonight?" Jacob asked softly. He was having such a great day now and he didn't want it ruined by nightmares. "The nightmares go away when you're around," he whispered shyly.

Abele nodded "Yea. Yea, I can do that. 'Sides, my parents don't come up here anyway." he replied "And, if they did, I don't think they would care since we did this when you first came."

And that was entirely true. His parents could probably assume it was just for the nightmares, and that they hadn't been kissing just before. They probably assumed Jacob had trouble sleeping anyway. So, he wasn't all too worried about that.

Jacob's smile lit up his entire face. He'd missed sleeping in Abele's arms. They kept the bad dreams at bay and for once, in weeks, he was going to get a good nights sleep. "Thanks," he said, pressing a kiss to Abele's cheek. "I missed it," he admitted with a blush. Jacob settled in, his face buried in the crook of Abele's neck and their legs intertwined, as he had before. "I don't wan to meet Mary's dad tomorrow," Jacob confessed as he drifted off to sleep.

"Well, you do have to." Abele mumbled, shutting his eyes as he spoke and getting comfortable "Just like I have to spend time with my fiance. You might not have to go back, though, you know."

Which, Abele was kind of hoping he wouldn't. After all, the Mary girl seemed to like Jacob, and ABELE liked Jacob, so that would cause a bit of conflict. He didn't want that.

"But you do," Jacob whispered. He hated that fact, that Abele was lost to him forever. Jacob go on, live his life how he wanted, but not with who he wanted. Even if they left, which Abele would never do, their love wasn't accepted. With those last thoughts, Jacob drifted off. His sleep was much more peaceful than he'd ever had, even more so than when he first arrived. There were no more secrets between him and Abele.

Status
Not open for further replies.