Superpower Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neurocognitive Deficit (the ability to shut down people's higher brain function, making them unconscious) OR Sensory Field Generation (creation of a field that allows me to detect EVERYTHING inside).

I'll go with the sensory field generation, thanks.

Reactions: Jade
Neurocognitive Deficit (the ability to shut down people's higher brain function, making them unconscious) OR Sensory Field Generation (creation of a field that allows me to detect EVERYTHING inside).

I'll go with the sensory field generation, thanks.
Tough choice!

Electronic-Media Jumping (Able to transport into any electronic media fictional or real)

VS.

Identity Manipulation

Electronic-Media Jumping. DO YOU REALIZE WHAT I CAN DO. I could have all of anime, all of the everything. Sounds evil qq Dude...I could like...Fight alongside characters in video games and walk around your screen when you're on Iwaku. And maybe mess up your messages. No Just kidding.

It's okay - if you even take a single step into my computer, I got a series of tools that allows me to terminate and permanently delete ANYTHING :)

It's okay - if you even take a single step into my computer, I got a series of tools that allows me to terminate and permanently delete ANYTHING :)
Haha...I'll be sure to delete those first!

If I were you, I wouldn't. Since you have the behavior of a human, you would fall for the traps. You have no idea where they are on my computer, and the way I set things up you have a 33/33/33 chances of either finding the right thing, not finding anything or finding something unforgivable :D

Well seeing as how I would have that ability, don't you think I would research to become more familiar with computers,programming and whatnot? Since that is the case, I'm sure I'd have no trouble.

That just shows how little you know. All the programming and computer knowledge can't help you against a maze where half of the shit you'll find you wouldn't want to find.

Kukukuku... Who said I had to jump to the beginning of said maze? Not only that, why should I even have to try. With the electronic jumping I can easily jump out and jump in if things get too rough. Sooner or later I would succeed. Es inevitable.

Stuff I wouldn't want to find...That scares me.

Not really. You underestimate the levels of shitmaze my computer's made of. Statistically speaking, if you were to jump in at ANY point within my filesystem, you have about 0.5% chance of falling on what you need, 75% chance of starting in the middle of nowhere (which is as good as starting from the beginning), and 24.5% chance of finding something that makes you want out. Also, that's while fighting against my ACTIVE defenses, which WILL find you.

I'm good at mazes. I always draw inside the lines.

...Or...I could just completely wreck your system. Maybe find those old pictures of you cosplaying in like 10th grade.

The source is me.

Okay, let me give you an idea of what it would be like to find ANYTHING worthwhile in my computer.

You'd have to infiltrate Fort Knox (which also happens to be a house of mirrors) while there's machine gun turrets at some corners AND murderbots trying to find you (and they can teleport). Also, good luck finding anything interesting, LOL ENCRYPTION

Dat encryption.

In all honesty it doesn't sound challenging.
At all.
Also we really got off topic.
How did this start.
What.
Oh yeah powers.
Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.