Superpower Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hydra vs Dragon!

YAY!

Fire Whip Creation; The power to create whips from fire.

VS.

Haemopotent Replication; The power to replicate powers with blood as a medium.

Obviously I choose Haemopotent Replication. It's so me.

Reactions: Jade
Chrono Vision

Psammokinetic Creature Creation- The ability to create beings of sand or shape them to certain shapes
or
Suicide Inducement- The ability to inflict suicidal thoughts on a person by varying means

I think I have to go with the suicide inducement.

Looks like we have enough for two five man bands!

Ok, so, we have @Arcadia the Hydra, Gonzo the Vacuum Man, a Disgusting @Disgruntled Goat, @Crab Claws the Particle Man, and finally, our beloved mascot: Chu Chu the Slenderman (@Lady Berncastel) on team 1.

On team 2 we have Jet Lee from The Mummy 3, @Dawn the Crazy Blood Lady, Chrono-Dale (@Faithviper), Cpt Toellner as a Dog, and The Great @Icystorm the Depressing!

Man, that would be a crazy matchup; we even have a Dragon who can fight a Hydra!​

Between tin manipulation and healing coma, I have to go with healing coma.
Regenerative healing powers just seem more practical, even if I'll have to sleep off the damage, and being in peak health afterwards really seals the deal.

TIN!?! Tin manipulation??? That sucks... hahaha

Hero? Moi?

I think you've misunderstood something about me....

>:3

The first power is electrical resurrection, of either myself or others. The second power is anaerobic respiration.

While being able to live without breathing may be a bit more useful in everyday life, I'll pass it over compared to the other one. Even if I am unable to resurrect those whose bodies have been damaged extensively, being able to bring people back from heart failure, choking, drowning, and other low-damage deaths would be quite a nice ability to have.

It also means we could just sew the wound back up before I resurrect them, giving a higher chance of survival.

Much like Frankenstein, but instead of creating life, I would merely preserve it. And look pretty cool while doing so.

^ Naturally. :}
Higurashi-Rena-higurashi-no-naku-koro-ni-18005809-704-395.jpg

I got Stellar Attacks and Telepathic Language Instruction

No contest, Stellar Attacks. I would be the first male Sailor Scout, with an actual sailor's uniform and dazzle my enemies with my fabulous star powers, dabbling into pyrotechnics for creative fireworks displays.

Reactions: Kiilgore
Reactions: Blue Satin Sashes
Really funny thread! Lots of good choices.

So I had a go as well. Sheated Blade Proficiency or Internal Rupturing.
Really hard choice. But I guess I go with the internal Rupturing. I does have slightly more applications and I guess it can be a lot less messy if need be.

Illusory Omnipotence or Pattern sense
I choose Illusory omnipotence

Status
Not open for further replies.