Supernatural Roleplay(Genre, not fandom)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teiso

Small fox
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy many genres, but I tend to stay with mostly fantasy. ^.^
I was thinking of starting a supernatural roleplay after the holidays.

Impossible. More than just a word, as humans we naturally assume many things to be impossible. Magic, werewolves, vampires, ghosts, mermaids, and more, all impossible. But what if I told you that there's a place where those 'impossible' things are as common as the air you breathe? That place is a small little town called Paragon Valley, more specifically an asylum located on the outskirts in a large forest.

The Paragon Valley Asylum isn't your everyday asylum, for one it's more like a mansion than an asylum. Sure, there are doctors and plenty of guards, but for the most part the guards are to keep people out rather than in. In this asylum you'd have troubles finding any normal people, because here the impossible is commonplace.

Oh, and one other thing, if you do happen to wander in, try to blend as much as possible, some of those in here are so for your safety.

The general idea is to be a sort of 'villain-of-the-week' thing where new creatures/dangerous people either have to be captured and brought to the asylum, or creatures/dangerous people escape and have to be brought back. There will probably also be plot points, but they might not be frequent.

Anyone interested would be able to be either supernatural or a normal human.

On a side note, any suggestions or questions are always welcome =^.^=

Reactions: Machinaes
Hmm... Is that all they do? Get captured and stay or escape? What do they do in this asylum? What are they captured for? I'm assuming some kind of mental illness since it's an asylum?

The asylum isn't an actual asylum, it's more of a...um....safe place....for both those inside and outside. Only dangerous creatures/people would actually be captured and placed under lock and key.
And, no, that won't be all that is focused on. Most will have free roam of the asylum, and even the town as well, so when not tracking down and capturing dangerous supernatural things it would be more of a slice-of-life type of thing, focusing on the characters and their everyday lives. As for what they do in the asylum, as long as they aren't bloodthirsty murderers then there would be quiet a bit for them to do inside =^.^=

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
Sounds interesting. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Oh man! I haven't been active in so long, this seems like a fun little idea, perfect to ease me back into a system! Please tell me this is a go and there's more to it now!

I want a little more interest before I decide if this is going to actually take off =^.^=

I have some interest in this.

This strikes my interest. Seems like something perfect to get back into the forum RP game. <3

~BOOOOM!!~

That is the sound of Boo's interest hitting this RP!!^-^!!

hm....didn't actually think this would garner interest so fast....I suppose I actually have to do GM-y stuffs now....or tomorrow....tomorrow sounds good XD

hm....didn't actually think this would garner interest so fast....I suppose I actually have to do GM-y stuffs now....or tomorrow....tomorrow sounds good XD
I actually don't think I'll have time for this RP, sorry to say -- but thankfully it looks like you'll have a decently-sized group of members even without me. ^^"

Good luck!

I actually don't think I'll have time for this RP, sorry to say -- but thankfully it looks like you'll have a decently-sized group of members even without me. ^^"

Good luck!
awe, well thank for expressing interest anywho! If you change your mind(and/or get more time) there'll be a spot waiting for you =^.^=

Interested.

I had been writing out an Asylum rp where everyone locked in are the dangers--and they slowly discover they are a werewolf, incubus, etc. But since one is already in the plots, I'll pause on mine. :3 I'd like to join as a Voodin Queen, if possible? <3

Thanks for the tag, but I'll have to pass. Good luck on your roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.