Superheroes, anyone? (See Inside for Details)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
So.....OOC time?

Working on it, probably won't be up until Monday (apparently there's website maintenance tomorrow)

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Yay we LIVED

I know! Yaaaay!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Still a thing, working on it as we speak (took a short hiatus from the RP because I was having writers block. Sorry everyone, but I'm back!)

It should be up within the next two weeks, most likely this weekend!

I was wondering if there were any openings for this still available?​

Yep! It's still open ^^

Reactions: sleepingxdragon
I'd be interested in participating as well, if you're still accepting

You can do up to three characters if you want! So play both ^^

I also think I'm gonna take Spider-Man.

That's good to hear! c:
I think I might create two for sure though the third one is still up to debate.

Go for it. It'll be nice seeing a descendant of Spider man running along town​

Alright, so to my knowledge we have:

Son of Batman, Son of Spider-Man, Daughter of Raven, Daughter of Green Arrow and Black Canary, Son & Daughter of Black Widow and Winter Soldier, and Daughter of Thor.

Sorry if I missed anyone, feel free to correct me ^^;

Just curious, but are full OC's also acceptable? I thought to have read that, but since everyone has made a descendant I thought I'd better check.

Just curious, but are full OC's also acceptable? I thought to have read that, but since everyone has made a descendant I thought I'd better check.

What kind of OC were you thinking of making? Like, can you give me and idea of his/her powers/superhero identity?

Also, you can make a descendant and have them be NOTHING like their parents (adopt a new identity), but you can mix and match parents from the comic universes to give your characters some powers you want (ex. Thor and Wonder Woman, perhaps)

This is a link to one of the OC super powered individuals I've played in the past that I was reconsidering.
Emma
It's a power set I designed myself and dearly love. She'd obviously be re-designed in certain ways to match this story.

She seems like should could be interesting, but I'm trying to think theoretically how she could fit into this RP.

I suppose we can run with original OC's in addition to descendants, is everyone else cool with that?