Superheroes, anyone? (See Inside for Details)

So.....OOC time?

Working on it, probably won't be up until Monday (apparently there's website maintenance tomorrow)

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Yay we LIVED

I know! Yaaaay!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Still a thing, working on it as we speak (took a short hiatus from the RP because I was having writers block. Sorry everyone, but I'm back!)

It should be up within the next two weeks, most likely this weekend!

I was wondering if there were any openings for this still available?​

Yep! It's still open ^^

Reactions: sleepingxdragon
I'd be interested in participating as well, if you're still accepting

You can do up to three characters if you want! So play both ^^

I also think I'm gonna take Spider-Man.

That's good to hear! c:
I think I might create two for sure though the third one is still up to debate.

Go for it. It'll be nice seeing a descendant of Spider man running along town​

Alright, so to my knowledge we have:

Son of Batman, Son of Spider-Man, Daughter of Raven, Daughter of Green Arrow and Black Canary, Son & Daughter of Black Widow and Winter Soldier, and Daughter of Thor.

Sorry if I missed anyone, feel free to correct me ^^;

Just curious, but are full OC's also acceptable? I thought to have read that, but since everyone has made a descendant I thought I'd better check.

Just curious, but are full OC's also acceptable? I thought to have read that, but since everyone has made a descendant I thought I'd better check.

What kind of OC were you thinking of making? Like, can you give me and idea of his/her powers/superhero identity?

Also, you can make a descendant and have them be NOTHING like their parents (adopt a new identity), but you can mix and match parents from the comic universes to give your characters some powers you want (ex. Thor and Wonder Woman, perhaps)

This is a link to one of the OC super powered individuals I've played in the past that I was reconsidering.
Emma
It's a power set I designed myself and dearly love. She'd obviously be re-designed in certain ways to match this story.

She seems like should could be interesting, but I'm trying to think theoretically how she could fit into this RP.

I suppose we can run with original OC's in addition to descendants, is everyone else cool with that?