Super Hero High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
NICE
I wish I could find a job
but everywhere I apply is like "sorry your purple hair is off putting"
Booooo that sucks! I've always wanted to dye my hair some color like that :O

Have you tried any mall shops around where you live? Might not be your first choice, but punk-y stores probably won't mind your hair

Ugh I apply to jobs like Target and Mcdonals etc all the time, thinking that at least those places would want to hire me right? But nooo, and the thing is I don't even know why they won't hire me. -.-

Why do jobs have to be such dicks about the simplest stuff >:C

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I got my job because the boss said he liked my smile. Everyone says I have an infectious smile...:) and an contagious laugh xD. Now gloating or anything...

@DANAsaur now Iris and Julia are going to be rivals. Battle of the Blondes xD.

Maybe it's Julia's friendly way to say "Welcome to high school bitch" xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@DANAsaur
I now have the sudden to urge to make a character sheet for this poor girl Julia keeps abusing. xD

@Polystical Don't you dare xD Julia can't handle too much drama. If shit is about to go down, she'll hide inside her crystal egg again or maybe turn herself into a crystal statue xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Polystical Don't you dare xD Julia can't handle too much drama. If shit is about to go down, she'll hide inside her crystal egg again or maybe turn herself into a crystal statue xD
And Iris will scream loud enough to shatter her for good xD...wait was that more villain or hero?

• Love
And Iris will scream loud enough to shatter her for good xD...wait was that more villain or hero?
That would be more villain xD I wasn't expecting Iris to be her rival. Julia just wanted to punish her for not minding her own business but.. a rival sounds good too xD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Iris + Julia = The Crystal Gems!
>..> If there's school talent show both you guys' characters should sing Stronger Than You

• Love
>..> If there's school talent show both you guys' characters should sing Stronger Than You
OMG!!! That would be so awesome!!

I love that song lol. I think that would be hilarious.

That would actually be more Anti-Hero than either one of those!

Totally something the Punisher would do. Or maybe even Raven. :O Maybe not. I just know her Teen Titans persona and not her comic attitude. She might not be as reserved.

I know it'd definitely be something Fox's dad, Roland, would do. It doesn't matter how the job gets done, just as long as it gets done.

• Love
That would actually be more Anti-Hero than either one of those!

Totally something the Punisher would do. Or maybe even Raven. :O Maybe not. I just know her Teen Titans persona and not her comic attitude. She might not be as reserved.

I know it'd definitely be something Fox's dad, Roland, would do. It doesn't matter how the job gets done, just as long as it gets done.
it's something that at least ONE of Raven's comic book incarnations would do.
*waves* hello I am comic book nerd

Got an interview with that job offer, so after next week I may not be able to post except for weekends (I will try for once or twice a week, whenever I can fit it in)

Got an interview with that job offer, so after next week I may not be able to post except for weekends (I will try for once or twice a week, whenever I can fit it in)
GAAAAAAAAAAASP YOU GOT AN INTERVIEW OMG
I'M HAPPY FOR YOU EVEN THOUGH IT MEANS YOU MIGHT POST LESS
HOW DID YOU DO THIS MAGICAL THING

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Indabayou
GAAAAAAAAAAASP YOU GOT AN INTERVIEW OMG
I'M HAPPY FOR YOU EVEN THOUGH IT MEANS YOU MIGHT POST LESS
HOW DID YOU DO THIS MAGICAL THING
That's so nice, thank you! It's a job that's mostly just calling people, so they weren't looking for much experience. The deadline to respond was also really soon, so I don't know how many other applicants they got. I'm really anxious about it because I'm not good at talking to people or being on the phone, but I need the money :P

That's so nice, thank you! It's a job that's mostly just calling people, so they weren't looking for much experience. The deadline to respond was also really soon, so I don't know how many other applicants they got. I'm really anxious about it because I'm not good at talking to people or being on the phone, but I need the money :P
that's cool!! hopefully you get the job! because money is good :P I get being anxious about that kind of stuff but I think you would do a good job :D

Thank you :O I'm probably gonna cry about it beforehand and then be fine, that's usually how stuff with me goes (I actually cried about having to take the city bus by myself for the first time, true story). I'm mildly sad that this means my summer is about to be over, but honestly I think it'll be good for me to do something other than just sitting around at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.