Super Hero High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found a song called 'Flailing, Flailing' and it's the best

*gross sobbing * My computer suddenly decided to disconnect from the internet and now I'm stuck using my phone, but alas I can't RP on this cursed device. Mourn for me my friends for I am internet-less

you poor thing, I hate when that happens! Here's hoping your internet comes back soon :C

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
.:Name:.
Georgina Burnside

.:Nickname/s:.
Georgia (preferred)

.:Superhero Name:.
Sylph
.:Age (15-18):.

.:Class (Hero, Sidekick or Villain):.
Sidekick

.:Grade (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior):.
sophomore

.:Nationality:.
American

.:Gender:.
Female

.:Sexuality:.
Pansexual, polyamorous

.:Superpowers:.
-Becoming wind --> Georgia can turn into the air/wind around her, sometimes able to appear visible but not solid. She can travel this way, but cannot fly in her completely physical form.
-Phasing/intangibility--> Exactly what it sounds like. If she turns a part of herself solid that intersects with what she is phasing through, she will be injured. Once she masters this ability, she will be able to work in a semi-solid state that won't hurt her while still being able to touch things, but that won't be for a long time.
-Breath of life --> if an ally is incapacitated, Georgia can revive or revitalize them by 'breathing' the life back into them, kinda like super-CPR. This healing ability does not work on herself, and is one of the main reasons she is classified as a sidekick.

.:Physical Appearance:.
jane_levy_actress_suburgatory_model_people_1280x720_hd-wallpaper-1242539.jpg

both Georgia and her sister have red hair and light colored eyes. Georgia keeps hers around chin length, which makes it a lot wavier than her sister's.

.:Distinguishing Features:.
She only has one leg, and walks with forearm crutches

.:Dress:.
Georgia prefers wearing shorts, since she isn't good with sewing and modifying full length pants without it looking awful.
.:Superhero costume (image or very detailed description):.
She wears a costume similar to that of a sylph (ethereal air spirits) in ballets, hence her name. The skirt is a little impractical, but it's quite a sight when she is in the air looking like a floating spirit!

.:Personality:.
Georgia is a chipper, enthusiastic girl. She has hard days, but for the most part she has a good outlook on life and tries to enjoy herself. She often jokes about her lack of a leg to ease the tension, as well as to make herself feel better sometimes as well.

.:Pets:.
none that would survive their house

.:Crush:.
none

.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
none

.:Family:.
Elaine (Sister)- The two are close despite their differing personalities, though they usually leave the other to their own devices.
Elise (mother)- A retired hero from the 60s, she got the destructive powers like that of a dragon: armored skin, fire manipulation, and utter dominance in battle. Despite this, she tried to fight for peace and good. Elise's powers also had the unwanted side effect of kleptomania and compulsive hoarding (and a brief fall to villainy due to this). She got her powers due to external events, and didn't know her children would develop their own powers when they grew up. She doesn't want them to follow in her footsteps and devote their lives to fighting as supers.

.:Friends:.
open

.:Enemies:.
open

.:Other Relations:.
open

.:Personal History:.
Georgia and Elaine's mother wanted to keep them from the world of supers for as long as she could, so they grew up in what they thought was a normal house. Well, as normal as you can get with a single mother whose hoard of junk takes up most of the space. Neither of the girls really like to talk about it and have never invited anyone over in fear of judgement.
The ruse ended when Georgia came into her powers. Without knowing, she phased through some junk in the house and resolidified, severing her right leg from her body.
giphy.gif

Elise wasn't happy about it, but she had no choice but to send the girls to Super Hero High so that they could learn their powers and keep from getting hurt again. They don't have a lot of money now that Elise is retired and paying school tuition (and repairing superhero damage they all cause to the house), so the girls often go without a lot of things.

.:Other:.
-Georgia has a love of languages, and even though she doesn't have any language based powers, it doesn't stop her from trying to learn as much as she can. So far she knows American Sign Language, French, and is starting on Mandarin, Spanish, and Latin.
-Before losing her leg, Georgia trained in ballet. She still retains a good sense of balance on one foot when she needs to abandon her crutches or use them as weapons. Her fighting style makes use of some of the turns and posture she remembers from ballet.
-Grace can eat nearly anything without becoming too ill, which has been a trump card on many dares through the years.

***​
.:Name:.
Elaine Burnside

.:Nickname/s:.
Ellie

.:Superhero Name:.
(undecided)

.:Age (15-18):.

.:Class (Hero, Sidekick or Villain):.
sidekick

.:Grade (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior):.
Senior

.:Nationality:.
American

.:Gender:.
Female

.:Sexuality:.
Homosexual

.:Superpowers:.
- Force field creation
- Ability inducement/amplification
- Vibration manipulation --> ability to project or control vibrations through a medium. This allows her to create small earthquakes and shockwaves, but mostly she just uses it to get the perfect vibrato on her instruments.

.:Physical Appearance:.
968full-bryce-dallas-howard.jpg

Both she and her sister have red hair and light eyes, but Elaine keeps hers straight and long. When she is playing her cello, she usually ties it up in a neat bun.

.:Distinguishing Features:.
aside from her red hair, Elaine is also pretty tall, standing at 5'10".

.:Dress:.
.:Superhero costume (image or very detailed description):.
Elaine favors the classic, simple catsuit approach. Hers is black, with white belt and boots. She also wears a black domino mask.

.:Personality:.
Elaine is mature by nature, quiet and composed.

.:Pets:.
none

.:Crush:.
Mi-Cha Park

.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
none (yet :P)

.:Family:.
-Georgina (younger sister)
-Elise (mother)
*See Georgina's cs for more info

.:Friends:.
open

.:Enemies:.
open

.:Other Relations:.
open (none)

.:Personal History:.
As the older of the two sisters, it fell on Elaine's shoulders to take care of the household after their mother's hoarding got out of control.
The rest is basically the same as Georgina's history except for the limb loss.

.:Other:.
Elaine excels at playing stringed instruments, especially the harp and cello. She'd rather be a concert cellist than a superhero, but she feels that she has a responsibility to use her powers for something good.

@mechtat

Last edited:
  • Love
Good lord those are long, eugh

hey are you okay with Nelsea crushing on Georgina?

Also crap, I forgot to give them last names??

that's what I was thinking :D plus Georgina's definitely the kind of person Nelsea would have a huuuuuge crush on.
Also some nice irony there because in the last rp I used her in, her name was Adair :P

But anyway yaaay they're gonna be adorable and Georgia will straight up whack anyone who makes fun of Nelsea's powers with her crutch. Or a swift pendulum kick to the face.

Also some nice irony there because in the last rp I used her in, her name was Adair :P

But anyway yaaay they're gonna be adorable and Georgia will straight up whack anyone who makes fun of Nelsea's powers with her crutch. Or a swift pendulum kick to the face.
oh my gosh that's great

yayyyyyyy :D it will be lovely!

It's so quiet today, is Wednesday just super real-life busy for people or has the world been engulfed by the void

hmmm. I mean today has been pretty real life busy for me? but I am in favor of the latter

I'm never busy ;__; God I need a job (I'm so bored right now I'm watching Flavor of Love on hulu. Why do I do this to myself...)

I just applied to a job where I have to call high school students and badger them into touring a college. I feel so bad for them, but it pays $17 an hour, so best believe I'mma dial their ears off :P

NICE
I wish I could find a job
but everywhere I apply is like "sorry your purple hair is off putting"

Status
Not open for further replies.