Super Giga Graphics - Signatures and Banners, Now taking Requests!

Request Type: Animated Signature
Required Images:
tumblr_n2ep6wPn7l1tub3vdo3_250.gif
elgort9.gif

tumblr_n7utlxSEty1rpx2cmo1_500.gif

tumblr_mydptyZZi01sskn9qo2_250.gif
tumblr_mt4u242OiB1sskn9qo4_r2_250.gif
Ice-bucket.gif
tumblr_mywbjdt7NA1sskn9qo1_250.gif
tumblr_mszc7affSP1sev7vbo1_250.gif
tumblr_na1w7kSunz1reehaho1_250.gif
tumblr_ncq5yvN53m1tm7irno1_400.gif

Themes: collage if there is any space for backgroundlike a pastel pink or like white lace or something, a flower crown couldn't hurt
Text: no
Description/Other:
Size:
800x186

Hey Buddy! Nice Graphics. I would like 2 commisions, which I would hope that you could do as soon as possible :3
Try to win ALL the Challenges & Extra Cookie Points for MAXIMUM Cookie - age.

I would like an RP Banner called: Honor & Valor | Chapter 1: The Five Kingdoms
I want it to be a little like this:

wrath-of-the-titans-banner-poster-2.jpg

But instead of the Minotaur, Chimera, Makhai, & Kronos, could you add in Medusa, Nymphs, Centaurs, & Dragons in?
+ Extra Cookie Points if you make the 4 Creatures Realistic!

It doesn't have to have the "FEEL THE WRATH" Thing going. But Just make sure to add the Credits down below the Title.
Lime Tip! Put in Banner by: Asuras, RP by: MelodiousLime & Thanks to: Iwaku Roleplays

Size is Medium - Big!

BONUS CHALLENGE: Try to Submit it to Me by Wednesday! Extra 5000 Cookie Points if you win the Challenge!

You Get 2500 Cookie Points if you can't submit it by Wednesday (No Worries :3)

& then can you get my a GIF for a Siggy :3
I wanna make it look like this:

at_bmo-adventure-time-with-finn-and-jake-33906392-1191-670.jpg

I would just like the screen please! No need for Extra Backgrounds

I would like the screen to appear to be glowing, & sometime goes a little static. The Screen should be Neon Green. As it Captures my Limey Essence!
Lime Tip! Make it look like a TV Screen, sometimes getting static :3

I also want it to pack a surprise scare! Make it that after 10 seconds, the Screen goes awfully static & then shows this picture:
craziest_and_creepiest_zalgo_pinkie_image_ever__by_louisvsfrost-d5uujlm.png

Could you also make it shaking, as Zalgo Pinkie appears to be Shaking the Viewer! It shows my love for mlp & Horror Games :3
+ Extra Cookie Points if you add: "Hey Buddy." in Black. Make it also that it appears that the "Hey Buddy." seems dripping. (Yes, there is a period there.)

Size will be Medium. Or in other means, just fits the whole siggy box. No Scrolly Scrolls!

BONUS CHALLENGE: Try to Submit it to me on Monday! Extra 2500 Cookie Points if you Win the Challenge!

You can get 1500 Cookie Points if you can't submit it by Monday (STILL No Worries :3)

I would like the Banner done quickly than the Siggy, I really need that now :3
P.M me your works, or if you can, try to just post the Image URL (If you can!)

Thanks Buddy!

Your Favorite Gaming Singer - Fruit,
MelodiousLime

Last edited by a moderator:
Request Type: Banner
Required Images:
maxresdefault292-300x300.jpg

Themes: Dark, evil, demonic, psychological horror
Text: Beware the grasping hands of your greatest sins....beware of Penumbra.
Description/Other: If there's any effects, like floating ashes or something horror related that's animated, could you add it to this banner?

Request Type: Avatar (Animated)
Required Images: Unsure, but using your animated chibi anime avatars as a base example.
Themes: Anime, gamer, Japanese culture
Text:
Description/Other:
Could you make a brown haired guy with blue eyes, glasses, a samurai's haori in white, with two animated floating spheres on either shoulder?
Size: Whatever sizes those chibis were.

Required Images: Red String of Fate Okay so I know that picture is a gif but I couldn't find the picture without the words. But could you cut the words out and simply take the string and the hands?
Themes: Sad and gray. A theme that represents ghosts and the afterlife.
Text: Abstract
Description/Other: If you could put some type of gif (like the string is moving or something) in the banner that would be nice, but if not that's totes cool. I just wanted to say that the background of the banner should be like gray and white and black, but the string in the picture that i linked needs to stay red. Also is it possible to make one of the hands ghost like? If not that's totally cool! Just disregard this part if it's not possible. :3
Size: Uhh, I'm not sure. I need the banner for the Sign Ups (like to be in the thread not in rotation). So I need it to be relatively large but not like huge. Umm...Maybe the size of my signature banner (the beautiful banner that you created for moi!)

Thanks in advance! (I wish I could absorb your skills O.O)

Reactions: Arcadia
Request Type: Signature
Required Images: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1977144?tags=parent:1977144
Themes: Wintery, solemn, not too crowded
Description/Other: More Hibiki in the signature, better?
Size: 700 x 181? Shamelessly taken from Azazoth, but as close to the signature without triggering the scroll bar I suppose.

Required Images:
latest
Themes: Anything wind related.
Text: Look at the sky. We are not alone.
Description/Other: Animated smoke effect, maybe? Is it possible to make it similar to Polystical's one? ^^
Size: I actually want this for another forum, is 455 x 90 px possible?

Last edited:
@Asuras I'm wanting a custom sig, but I can't think of anything that would work with a blue phoenix. Any chance you could assist me there?

Required Images: 44f757f3a1b3d63ba1eac87e7b94827443d8e35a.jpg
Themes: Magical and Futuristic
Text: World of Myth Multiple 1[x]1 RP slots
Description/Other: Could you shrink the design in the picture a bit, make the background more than just empty space, and add like a dragon of any kind on either side of the design? Trying to get more people to join me in this.
Size: standard banner size 800px width and 100px height

Required Images: I have no specific images to use. As long as they are realistic dragon pokemon, it's okay.
Themes: Fantasy/Anime crossover. Realistic interpertation of a surreal topic.
Text: Draconid Legends
Description/Other: I would like a realistic background of a valley or mountainous area. I would like several realistic dragon pokemon depicted in the picture, but other than that you have complete freedom ^^
Size: Uhm.. basic banner size? I don't know what the best size is >~<

Request Type: RP Banner

Required Images: This one!
This one!
This one!

If you find one or more pictures of your own, that would be wonderful.

Themes:
The game would focus on others trying to save people from their nightmares. As such, I'd like to have the banner visualize a grimdark, dystopian fashion without making it choppy. Also, I want it to look apocalyptic, sad, and despair-inducing.

(Text should be formatted in a phantasmagoric, gothic fashion.)

Text:
The Flame of the Dreamer

Description/Other:
"The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time" ~ Mark Twain
F L A M E S D E A T H - H O P E

"I close my eyes, then I drift away, into the magic night I softly say. A silent prayer, like dreamers do, then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you." ~ Roy Orbison

Every human becomes enamored of their dreams. Some are imagined for decades; others are not. However, some dreams failed to transcend to its pantheon. Such dreamers, because of their ignorance, died in their nightmares. However, perhaps by mistake, eight of them survived. Through the sloth's wrath, there was no faith, hope, or peace.

After these nightmares, the Kingdom of Isra remained under siege. Echoes of ferocious roars rattled the capital of Myridia. While their dreams promote euphoria, most of them created nightmares. Each embodiment of their despair emulated a greater evil into reality. In order to stop the chaos, an entity bestowed a special ability to wield in trials and tribulations. May they believe in the power of imagination, intuition, and - most importantly - acceptance. The Fallen Dreamers must be able to delve into reality, understand the situation, and use methods to clean the despair.

For the third picture, I'd love to have animated flames that attack the giant. The second and first pictures... well, I like the one that says "Dragged to the Depths", in my opinion.

However, whatever you can do is fine by me.
Again, a dark, brooding, dystopian and a... medieval groove to it.

Size:
385px × 170px

Required Images: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...'s_pass.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140926011244
Themes: Dark, post-apocolyptic, whatever you think will fit
Text: Borderlands: Scorched Earth
Are you just going to lay down and die?
Description/Other: Banner for my RP. I would love to have this done soon.
Size: 800x100.

You have some great work, and once this is done I will likely come back for an avatar and a signiture.

Required Images:
Image One
Image Two[/ur]
[url=http://41.media.tumblr.com/06080ccefd64b901ac0fc0e2674d3e2d/tumblr_nd8qt9Vzyg1r3zlxho1_1280.png]Image Three

Image Four
Image Five
You don't have to use all of those images, I just wanted to give you some options in case some of them don't work out.
Themes: Happy and awesome, it's a battle school rp, so something along those lines.
Text: Plushie Punch!
Description/Other: If it's possible, could you...I'm not sure of the word, but I guess cut the background out and just keep the stuffed animals and people in? And if not, could you blend the backgrounds?
Size: 800 px x 100 px[/url]

Are you still taking requests??

Request Type:
Roleplay Banner

Required Images:
26974630-8EF6-4CC2-AB7C-A368B20EAE93_zpswugnxfmf.jpg

297C2601-A19C-4123-9BDD-CC5C0304AE30_zpshuwkqkq5.jpg

9CF32DFA-AF15-410F-8E0A-521ED3D611FF_zpsj1muwuuv.jpg

EC10986B-FBBF-4A97-A70B-4F8953572FAF_zpsc4qkiggv.jpg

Themes:
Dark, mysterious. Capture the attention of anyone who sees it and pull them in. If I see this ad, I'd feel like there was an adventure one click away.

Text:
The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Description/Other:
Please make it look neat. Maybe it could be one of those banners where it could change between the pictures? I'm on mobile though, so it might not work when I try to save it and create an add with it.

Size:
800 x 100 pixels

Required Images:
fc,800x800,cranberry.jpg
or this one
squirtle_sqaud_kamina_by_webslinger9.jpg

Themes: Something kinda flashy, water like theme for a water type pokemon.
Text: My Water Gun is the Water Gun that'll pierce the Heavens!
Description/Other: Just have fun with this and do whatever you think would make this siggy look awesome!
Size:
I guess regular size?

If the pictures are too big, I'll try to find a smaller one. Other than that, thank you for taking the time to do this if you are able to.

Required Images: These are not required, but they reinforce the idea that both are fighting with utmost conviction, well aware that either they win or die (http://i.imgur.com/rSkf15o.jpg http://i.imgur.com/0l0eKFF.jpg)

Themes: Desperate, urgent, Dark, Manipulative.

Text: "Slay those Who fight in the name of another... And you'll greatly be rewarded"

Description/Other: This is about people with powers given to them by a God-like figure fighting to the death for their ultimate wish. It has a very Holy Grail War vibe

Size: 800 x 100. Banner size

@Asuras
Oh boy this feels a bit awkward. By chance, is this still up and running? (Considering that it's been almost a year since the last post, I just wanted to make sure you're still taking requests. If not, completely understandable, but just in case I'll place my request here. ^.^)

Required Images: So, it doesn't have to be this exact picture, but something along the lines of it? I enjoy her posing, and how her hair changes into the background.
large.jpg

Themes: Alright, here's where it gets a bit complicated. Do you know that feeling you get when you're looking at, say, a cool space/deep ocean picture? That's what I'm hoping for, but I can't think of the word to describe it (>.<). I believe it's along the lines of inspirational- but even then that's pretty vague (I'm sorry for my unhelpful input).
Text: "We become what we think about." ~Earl Nightingale
Description/Other: Umm, would it be alright to let you have free reign over the background? Oh, and if possible could you do some small-scale animation somewhere? (If not, that's completely fine!)
Size: Ummm, I think 500x200 is a normal signature size? If not, could you please change it to the normal size??

Required Images:
  1. Download Inuyasha (1345x1965) - Minitokyo

Themes: The them I would have to say is 'passing the torch'. A boy learning to understand his powers, as a demon, in search of his father Inuyasha.

Description/Other: 'REFORGED' In some cool bloos colored caligraphy.

Size: Banner size but make phases of the moon be visible withou taking up too much of the image

@Asuras

Last edited:
@Asuras I noticed this hasn't been posted in a while. Are you still taking requests? If so, how long would I possibly be waiting for an advertisement banner 800x100? :)