Super Giga Graphics - Signatures and Banners, Now taking Requests!

Thanks so much I love it!​

Request Type:
Advertisement Banner

Required Images:

monster hunter.png CGD2-97852.jpg Not really required, but something along these lines

Themes:

Something Tribal, with lots of hard edges.

Text:

Welcome to the Guild
View attachment 58107View attachment 58108

Description/Other:

For a roleplay about Monster Hunting

Size:
800x100

If you could do something for me, I would love you forever! Your work is all amazing!

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-group/guild-of-fortune-a-monster-hunter-rp.923/group-detail

Here is the link to the group. No IC yet

Request Type: Signature

Required Images: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2010/118/e/a/___Nunta__s_office____by_wyv1.jpg

Themes: Subdued, Elegant Simplicity

Text: "You have to be odd to be number one." - Dr. Seuss

Description/Other: My favorite thing about this image is how it looks as if you're seated across from him, I would like that effect to be preserved. Also, if you don't have a lot on your plate, I was wondering if you could spruce up the plain white background on my avatar with the same themes (but not text) as the signature? http://i.imgur.com/Ndurxwt.png

Size: I'd like it to be around the current dimensions of my signature, 700x181. I don't like the scroll bar activating, so as long as it fits there I'm fine.

Edit: How advanced do your effects get? I just saw your very attractive banner for Realm of the Sovereign again, and was wondering if you could do anything with the display on the desk?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Azathoth I might be able to pull off a few small animated effects on the hologram, but they'll probably be fairly simple. I'll see what I can do.

@Azathoth I might be able to pull off a few small animated effects on the hologram, but they'll probably be fairly simple. I'll see what I can do.

Alright, thanks. It wasn't necessary, I just thought it would be cool, so if you can't it's totally fine.

@Asuras still taking requests? I'm looking for a bunch of these to put into the rotation in turns.

Request Type: Banner
Required Images: I don't have any specific ones in mind, but I could hunt some down if you wanted. I'd like the end result to be a medley of different kinds of islands and island-y things
Themes: to show the variety and wealth of creative options in island settings
Text: Worldbuilding Template Project is compiling for Islands! (<- this is the big, main text. Underneath in smaller print should be:) help us help you build amazing islands for your roleplays!
Description/Other: anything else you want/need for this just PM or tag me (@Minibit)
Size:100 pixels high by 800 pixels wide

@Asuras still taking requests? I'm looking for a bunch of these to put into the rotation in turns.

Required Images: I don't have any specific ones in mind, but I could hunt some down if you wanted. I'd like the end result to be a medley of different kinds of islands and island-y things
Themes: to show the variety and wealth of creative options in island settings
Text: Worldbuilding Template Project is compiling for Islands! (<- this is the big, main text. Underneath in smaller print should be:) help us help you build amazing islands for your roleplays!
Description/Other: anything else you want/need for this just PM or tag me (@Minibit)
Size:100 pixels high by 800 pixels wide

Do you mean to say you'd like the banner to shift between island images, or that you'd like multiple individual banners with different island images?

Do you mean to say you'd like the banner to shift between island images, or that you'd like multiple individual banners with different island images?
I'd like multiple island pictures in the background of one banner. Doesn't need to be lots; two or three would do it, probably

@Azathoth

5YShRmq.jpg

HFArjlG.gif

Let me know if you'd some coloring changes. It took me awhile because I was so unsure of how I wanted it to look in terms of overall color themes, but eventually I settled with this. I tried pulling off some text rolls on the display but no matter what I did the text just wouldn't look like it was actually a part of the hologram, so I settled with giving it something small. You might not even notice it. xD

Anyways let me know what you think.

• Love
Reactions: Azathoth
@Asuras, not what I was expecting, but I love it.

And I did notice the blinking.

Edit: The red in the signature might be a little too strong, if you could soften it a bit that would be perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am, but I won't be able to continue working on the previous ones until I reach home this weekend. Midterms week and all that jazz.

@Minibit

R905wJ2.jpg

I saw another ad on the banner rotation for another worldbuilding template project, so I thought I'd design this one off that to keep a consistent theme. Let me know if you'd like any changes!

• Love
Reactions: Mu and Minibit
@Minibit

R905wJ2.jpg

I saw another ad on the banner rotation for another worldbuilding template project, so I thought I'd design this one off that to keep a consistent theme. Let me know if you'd like any changes!
That looks great! Is it 100x800 though? It looks big O.O

Required Images: i just want it to look like a jail the only thing i have in reference is the beginning of this gif
giphy.gif

Themes: Dark and creepy/mysterious
Text: Raze
Description/Other: The Correctional Facility for the Young and Powerful
Size: 100x800