Super Giga Graphics - Signatures and Banners, Now taking Requests!

A

Asuras

Original poster
lgHiMw8.jpg

SUPER GIGA GRAPHICS

Welcome to Super giga Graphics where your chances of actually getting a commission chance is about as great as the likelihood you'll experience a... I don't know where I'm going with this comparison. Essentially your chances are decent. Anyways here is where I'll store my past creations, new submissions either through whimsy or as the result of a commission, and the like. If you ever want a commission, just fill out the form below, post it in this thread, and I'll get back to you whenever I find it... fitting with my schedule.

=SUBMISSION FORM=

Request Type: (Banner, Signature, Avatar)
Required Images: Link to me any images you intend for me to use/edit. Please only submit high quality images. Blurry images will be rejected.
Themes: Any sort of emotional, artistic, etc atmosphere or feeling you'd like the work to adhere to. Things like, "Dark and mysterious," or "Girly and sweet," is what I'm asking for here. The more descriptive, the better.
Text: Any sort of text you want in the image.
Description/Other: Any extra information you'd like for me to take into consideration.
Size: (In pixels, width and height)

[b]Request Type:[/b]
[b]Required Images:[/b]
[b]Themes:[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Description/Other:[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]

=WORKS=

k2EPvx7.jpg

OyM5tQB.jpg

9dZsnHw.jpg

74p2b4L.png

wXq377a.png

ZxLjBAB.jpg

Z8BfOk0.png

SgdtAsa.jpg

5XfmRYz.jpg

OqKKKc9.jpg

M2kZwX7.jpg

F0WnduT.jpg

jzhTxQw.jpg

mriiUeH.jpg

IOF8R2f.jpg

Gb9aEDH.jpg

pTP4PWw.jpg

QLR8PzY.png

OfUQusM.png

q3OgLYy.jpg

0EKjq8F.jpg

g4avzXn.jpg
YH93ZPo.gif

OEpXwpj.gif

47Im6bf.gif

0VWBqTb.gif
bWZfR4H.png

9kVpEFS.gif

4p82Fcm.png

FlYtUeQ.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Art commissions? I don't think you'd want my art even if it was free. :P

I am in quite the predicament, would you kindly reply as soon as possible so that it can be solved within the utmost quickest haste? c:

I am in quite the predicament, would you kindly reply as soon as possible so that it can be solved within the utmost quickest haste? c:

That's quite vague. Would you mind telling me what you need first?

It was designed vaguely because I thought it would draw the quickest response.
Anyhap, what I had in mind was an Avatar and perhaps a somewhat matching signature, the biggest problem is to the fact that I'm unsure as to my wishes. All I can say for certain is that I want them to be animated. Not only that, but I'm also on the iPad.

Your expertise seems very grand, and your skills are quite exceptional, that's why I feel incredibly torn.

Is it possible for me to fill in the form except the pictures, or should I wait until I have access to a computer?

At the very least I need some sort of idea as to what kind of picture I should use.

Your expertise takes my breath away. Allow me to gather up what is required and I'll post my signature request.

Request Type: Signature
Required Images:
Clickity Clack
Themes: Fluffy, happy, bubbly girly sweet. :D
Text: Polystical
Description/Other: For the background...Mind if I give you free reign?
I noticed that some siggies have gifs, so could you do mine with like something in the background moving? If you can't you can just ignore this part and do it as a regular sig. :3

Last edited:
Request Type: Signature
Required Images: http://gelbooru.com//images/b7/a8/b7a87a770955e312e327294eb9321cbb.jpg
Themes: Dark, Blood, Depressing, Creative, Abstract
Text: "War never changes." - unless you got a better idea, just write me up on Skype!
Description/Other: Doesn't need to be the "full picture" in a signature, a cut out from it while keeping clear it is from KanColle and stuff :P

This is quite splendid indeed, Before I fill out the form there are simple questions I would like to ask the creator.

1. Is this free of charge?
  2. How many requests do you usually take from ONE person?

Attachments

• imagesYOYW14DL.jpg
    imagesYOYW14DL.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 9
This is quite splendid indeed, Before I fill out the form there are simple questions I would like to ask the creator.

1. Is this free of charge?
  2. How many requests do you usually take from ONE person?

I never charge anyone.
One request (or related grouping of requests, such as a set of graphics for a roleplay thread) per person.

I'll get started on your request soon!

I never charge anyone.
One request (or related grouping of requests, such as a set of graphics for a roleplay thread) per person.

I'll get started on your request soon!
thank you very much, i'll be waiting C//;

@Asuras
I think you might have missed my request. ^^

Hey, @Asuras, I've often admired your work on the Guild but never got around to asking.

Request Type: Signature and Avatar, if you don't mind.

Required Images: Avatar (if there is anything you can do to it) and Signature

Themes: Solemn, noble and bold.

Text: "Audaces Fortuna Juvat"

Description/Other: I love This signature of yours, if that tells you anything.

Size: I'd like the signature to remain the same size if possible, and the avatar to be...taller than it is wide, not much more than that.

Edit: I'd actually like the signature to be at least 100 pixels shorter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Signature I recently did for @Click This:
vLcYDKi.gif

@Polystical
o2rRfHz.jpg

I tried finding a suitable bubble gif that looped, but found no such luck. :\

@monsieur
I won't be able to "give" her the gun as if she were holding it, but I could design a sort of gun throne behind her like the Expendables logo.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster