ALWAYS OPEN RECURRING IWAKU DISCORD SUMMONS ANONYMOUS: MONSTER SMASH THERAPY - WED FEB 7TH @ 12PM-3PM

ARE YOU ATTENDING?

• Total voters

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life

summonsanon.png

SUMMONS ANONYMOUS
IWAKU DISCORD CHARP

Have YOU been the victim of an unskilled summoning by a witch, wizard, necromancer, bored teenager, angry vengeful spouse, or curse gone wrong? You don't need to suffer alone. Join us at SUMMONS ANONYMOUS for a catered support group meeting, where others just like you tell tales of horrors that even demons cannot carry on their shoulders.

EVENT INFO

WHO: Everyone is invited! Character Bios/Pics are not required, but totally encouraged! Post 'em if you got 'em.

WHAT: This is a MODERN SUPERNATURAL setting, where you can play a demon, fantasy creature, or anything else that might get summoned! You can even be one of the counselors or someone here to support others.

WHERE: Taking place on our IWAKU DISCORD in the SUMMONS ANONYMOUS channel!

HOW: This is a SOCIAL ROLEPLAY WITH IMPROVISATIONAL GAME MASTERING. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. The majority of this roleplay will just be developing your character and interacting within the setting!

My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help. I often give tips and direction out of character in the main chat room when people need a little direction. You can also reference our MINI CHARP GUIDE!

Last edited:
reserved for bios

reserved for bonus?

This is TODAY in 3 hours on Discord!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai
1695394848207.png
The Bornless One ("Bjorn")

Is Not: An eldrich horror from Unknown Kadath

Is: An entirely normal and trustworthy person from the second dimension to the right and straight on 'till morning who became bored with chants of howling chaos uttered to the accompaniment of shrill pipings of accursed flutes and discordant choirs of meeping Things, and decided to try the path of heroism and service to the Light.

Something Interesting: Developed their own college of Bardic spells crafted to be compatible with non-Pythagorean scales and the ability to play more than one instrument at the same time.

Something Not Very Interesting: Played as a string quartet for the court of King Fennelik XVI of Mirangovia before taking up the path of an adventuring Bard. Shame about the King's sanity though....

This charp is TODAY! In 3 and a half hours from now! On Discord!

Eeey! New schedule up!

• Love
Reactions: Zarko Straadi