• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Interested in trying?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, let me see your other plots in the Army of Men/Army of Women

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Nahellion

Hellhound of Iwaku
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
I usually am online at all times, but sometimes I play MMOs and watch Youtube for funsies.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
I like any genre as long as it has an awesome storyline.
I put this in my big 1 x 1 search thread (Army of Men), but I had a feeling it wasn't popular so I thought I put down a separate (very plain and boring) request to see if anyone is interested. It was originally supposed to be for MxM, but I can make this MxF if you are comfortable with it.

And I will apologize in advance that I would want someone who can play the Sugar Daddy (around late 30's - early 40's). Thought I say it now before you click on that 'Make New Conversation' tab.

If still interested, here is the plot from the MxM (my character is named Jaylan):

Jaylan recently was accepted into a culinary school where he hopes to get his bachelor's in Culinary Arts. The problem is that the tuition might hinder his performance. So he tries to find a way to pay the bills. It is very hard at first, considering no job is flexible for his studying. Then he decided he will need to advertise his experience as an 'indentured servant' which he can cook, clean, and even provide nanny/petsitting service if need be. That went nowhere.

Then one day, he and a friend were discussing how other people paid for their tuition; one of them being the women finding Sugar Daddies. Then they started laughing and joking about how Jaylan could probably find a sugar daddy since he had the looks. For the fun of it, they went to a sugar daddy website and put a very detailed profile of Jaylan and his experience in cooking, cleaning, painting/drawing, and even 'the bedroom' (although Jaylan is a virgin). Since Jaylan was a guy, they figured no one would answer the profile.

Boy, were they wrong.

Now for my female character, I will make a few changes. She would be in the liberal arts (wanting to be a writer), and that the reason her profile won't be picked because she is 'overweight'. Otherwise, the rest of story will stay in place.

I will provide the very short profile for the two people below. Jaylan will be for MxM, and Shilga (my female) will be for M x F. Also, their pictures are anime HOWEVER, they can be changed to real life pictures if requested

[spoili]
ebe24370-4c12-40a7-ad41-2cf4164281aa_zpsb4yqgqvt.png

tumblr_static_1366x768_zpsc40dq7bu.jpg

Jaylan Anker

+ Mature
+ Graceful/Peaceful
+ Hospitable
+ Protective
+ Artistic

- Reserved
- Perfectionist
- 'Naive' (Easily manipulated)
- Insecure
- Violent (Last Resort)
[/spoili]

[spoili]
shilga_zpsysnpqvl5.png

PhotoofMe.jpg

Shilga Oscendo

+ Loyal
+ Caring
+ Curious
+ Energetic
+ Dependable

- Introverted
- Moody
- Distrusting
- Oversensitive
- Unpredictable
[/spoili]

Last edited:
Why did the candles drive me to click this banner?
Not much on sugar daddies or sugar mama's but I'm up for a MxM if you'd like.

Why did the candles drive me to click this banner?
Not much on sugar daddies or sugar mama's but I'm up for a MxM if you'd like.

So you want to try this RP or did you want a different MxM?

Edit: Because Candles are so pretty x3

Update:

I am currently planning out a MxM with someone on this plot. If you are ok with MxF with you playing a Sugar Daddy, then I am open to do so!

can-stock-photo_csp15806596.jpg

MxF Sugar Daddy x Sugar Baby still wanted!

Please don't hesitate to join ^_^

19ee2be73798741ac5b256d0b4dedba7.gif

Still Looking~!

MxF and MxM Sugar Daddy x Sugar Baby still wanted!

(Updated: I can add another MxM if someone is interested in doing the Sugar baby x Sugar Daddy that way)

19ee2be73798741ac5b256d0b4dedba7.gif

Still Looking~!

MxF and MxM Sugar Daddy x Sugar Baby still wanted!

If you're still looking for MxM, I would love to RP with you!

I am! We can discuss more in Pms if you want to ^_^

are you still looking for someone to rp with?

Ok cool! We can talk more in Pms! Feel free to show me to ask me any questions about your character, or show me your guy in there as well ^_^