Stumbling In The Dark

YES YES! Very soon in fact! I just finished the opening post for the IC thanks to Nostalgia! 8D I'll have the IC up tomorrow though after I work through the spelling errors and other things 83 Sorry for the wait though, I've gotten busy with school and had to sort of put that first >.<

Ladies and gentlemen! The IC is up!

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=9318&p=222660#post222660

However, before you all go on a posting spree, please take the time and finish your character sheets before posting! I want them all complete! If you post before you have a complete character sheet, I will ask you to delete your post and have other RPs ignore it and continue on around your posts. I'm not doing this to be mean, I just want everyone to have their characters info up so that I have access to it and can start working with it and getting scenes developed! 8D

-Thoroughly looks Joan over-
=.=
Son... You're ready. >8D

Hmmmm.
So I just get to see this.
It's looking gooodie.
I'd like to join. I understand if it is not possible, tho.

I can't promise I'll post a CS until Monday.

Is, is this okay? Yes/no?

You are welcome to join Selenite! Just make sure your character is finished before you post anything in the IC 83

Hey guys, here a reminder to post in the IC soon! We need to get into posts done! Don't be shy, just introduce your character into the RP, they don't even have to talk with or be near other character!

Name: Shira, the Melodious
Evil Title: Shira, The Sanguinary

Species:Human/Panther (shapeshifter)

Birthplace: Outskirts of Osardvor
Appearance:
shrine.jpg
size1.jpg

Powers: As a human, her most remarkable talent is her voice. She will sing, often without any words or lyrics, in such a harmonious, melodious ways that some claim she could charm a mermaid with her voice.

As a panther, however, things are different. She is fast, strong, agile, graceful; her reflexes have lightning speed, all characteristic of a feline. Her claws and teeth are something to fear; her eyesight and hearing are sharp. Her silky black coat will blend well in the shadows, and her steps will make no sound.

But her gifted voice is tainted, as well. Because, as a panther, Shira may sing... and draw closer most people and creatures around, in a dazed state, just like mermaids do. And, once her victim is close enough.... she will attack, often breaking her melodious song with a loud, sharp hiss that may shock or stun those that hear it for some seconds.

Weaknesses: She can't control very well her shapeshifting. It depends on her mood, or some other circumstances. She may shift unexpectedly...
As a girl, she is shy and gullible, often emotional. As a panther, she is too proud of herself; she feels she has to prove her superiority to others. She will also be offended easily, and will take most comments as insults.

Personality: The girl is shy, gentle, sensitive and delicate. The panther however, is a sanguinary creature; her pleasure resides in causing pain to others; she is cruel, scornful, and proud.
Bio:She was born and lived all her life at the outskirts of the great city. She worked at an orchard, taking care of the grapes there, and sometimes singing during her breaks, to the delight of the other workers.
But, for reasons she does not know, some evil that was trying to materialize in this world fusioned with her body one night, and ever since she has had to deal with this double personality of herself....

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

If you have yet to make a post in the IC please do so! At least get your character introduced! If you do not post soon I am going to start PMing you until you do as a reminder! If you have a good reason for not posting, such as real life keeping you busy, I will understand and I will let you post when you can. As for those who are lazy...

*Shakes a finger at* For Shame!!!

Posting today. Sorry about the delay Miss Harpy : )

Guys RL has made me to busy and I can't muster motivation to post so im sorry but im going to have to quit. Feel free to use my PC if you want to.

A bit busy with life at the moment! But I am still in the RP and will post ASAP!!! My deepest apologies, feel free to continue the RP if needed and I will pick up wherever I can!

Alright then Nostalgia! If you don't post in a few days I'll make sure to carry on the scene, I also know that there are some others that need to introduce their characters so don't feel pressured.

Okay people! Sorry for the long wait! got distracted with school things and had only enough time for my one on ones >.< I shall be making a post to move things along as it seems that some people are not wanting to answer to my PMs and are probably to busy to post...For those who have yet to make an intro post this is the last warning! I am giving you until May 1 to post! If you have nothing up by then I will be removing you from the RP!

Those who have contacted me though and are busy are an exception to this!

Alright, enough chatter, I am going to post~

Sorry for the long delay! Excited to post, and to see so many posts in return!

Character Name: Lace Donahue
Evil Title:
the barbed womanizer
Species/Race:
vampire
Birthplace/World:
Earth
General Appearance:
Dark_Romance_by_Kazuo_Sama-2.jpg

Powers:
Womanizer. He controls barbed wire from a spell that was put on him when he was still a human boy. He killed thousands when he was young he met a woman who he met at a bar and she changed him. Being a vampire he has more control over his power.
Weaknesses:
Mexican food, nuns
General Personality:
Lace is quiet, but flirts up a storm when he is allowed. He keeps to himself most of the time, letting his looks get him the ladies. He is smart at generally everything except nun who confuse him to no end. He is still a little child on the inside and loves to have fun, whether its doing women or hanging with people who amuse him. He is overprotective and has a second personality to him that loves to maim and torture.
General History:
Lace had a good life, he was a classified EMO kid, he didnt speak and people thought the barbed wire was for him to hurt himself. He grew his hair out and became an Emo to match peoples standards. Finding that alot of women liked EMO's he kept his steriotype to pick up chicks. He does want to settle down and meet a girl who he plans to love for the rest of his life.

Nice character he is very much welcome to hope in!