Stumbling In The Dark

Can you please give a quick summary of what has happened. Is there any certain place Lace needs to be to begin with or is it free range?

I'll give you a quick summary but I do recommend reading the posts, as they will give you much more detail then I can.

Delona summoned the new mistress and said summon as punched Corbett. Others wander into the room thanks to curiosity and are told to deal with finishing chores and preparing a bath. Corbett ties to attack the new mistress only to be stopped, he then rants and flies away, allowing Delona to lock him out of the castle for the night. Delona is currently taking the mistress to the bathing chambers to be washed up.

Elsewhere though, two of our people are having a conversation far from the castle and we also have a pair of curious eyes observing everything somewhere.

Like I have said, read the posts, they do much more justice to what has been going on compared to myself. It won't take too long, promise, we haven't gotten very far yet anyway. Also, feel free to just introduce your character in the castle somewhere, they don't have to interact with someone right away.

This shall prove interesting with Lou playing this seductive, and quite handsome, character... I have a feeling him and Joan shall be very good friends... Very good...
-Disappears into the shadows-

Oh course darkness. We all know you cant stand to be without my womanizer characters. :) love ya!

D'awww...

I was expecting Delona to sort of confront Shira.
I'll get some post as soon as I can, although, I must admit I am realllllly bussssy lately with my finals this week! And now it's my job- I have haps to catch up with! So if you see me inactive, I apologize... Know that I AM interested in this roleplay after all. Don't take me wrong.

^^

It's cool Sele~ I understand being busy. Anyway, sorry for not stumbling upon your kitty, was wasn't exactly sure of her location in the room and also was trying to move the story along through the castle. Feel free to have her follow though, maybe someone will find her in the halls.

I feel different, Joan saw her and thought she was a part of Delona's collection of magical things...
xD Silly Joan.

HEY PEEPS! MAKE SOME POSTS! WE NEED YOU TO PARTICIPATE!

YEAH! I wanna post but there's really not much for me right now. ._.

Feel free to do a scene of just your character~ something has to be happening with him after all.

Well he is in bird form and they are in the mountains...mountain at fight?

I was waiting for someone else to post before replying, as Kitti got to answer right before my last post- If I remember well enough-.

After a post is made, I'll make Shira answer.^^

Oh, I feel late on this convo. :P
Kinda waiting for Lue to reply, since I have the last post there. :P

Hehehehehe, Sorry been busy I'll post for you sometime this week. I promise

Thank you, if you ever get busy again just let me know k? That way I don't think the game was abandoned.

Sorry Harpy I was in no way able to contact you. I had no computer and no internet and no way to contact you without both. I am sooooo sorry.

It's cool I understand. but next time though, if you are able, warn me please~ 83 I'm not mad, just asking for the future.