1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Unavailable Tuesday and Thursday during the day. Available most weekends unless I have to work.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Superhero, Modern, Modern Fantasy
Delilah Beaton
location: Lancaster Building(Main Hall)-The Sparkling Cave, companions: Lucy Weston, various other students, thoughts: ambulance?

"So, what happened to your hand again?"Delilah asked.

She was walking down the winding path from the west of campus from her dorm building. Her dorm mate and best friend Lucy Weston was walking with her. The young woman was absent-mindedly arranging her uniform for the Sparkling Cave, which was the extremely stupid name given to the university café. Apparently, there had been some school wide vote at that ridiculous name had some how gotten through. The uniform was brown pants, and blue shirt. There was also a light purple apron that went over the pants and shirt with a sparkling crystal cross-stitched onto it. Delilah was trying to tie her apron as she walked as she already running a little bit behind.

"Bit by a rat,"Lucy replied. Her hand was wrapped up in gauze. "I on cleaning detail this week. I was just getting supplies from the storage room and it just came out of no where. It seemed....I don't know....more aggressive then a rat would normally be..."

Delilah frowned. That didn't sound normal at all. "Shouldn't you go to an emergency room? What if that rat had rabies or something?"

"Look, I'll go to the emergency later tonight okay? I really, really need to study for this upcoming test," Lucy replied, as they finally reached the Lancaster building in the middle of campus.

The two friends turned down the left hand hallway until they reached the door of the student café. From their they parted: Delilah got busy with her shift running orders back and forth, and Lucy sat down at one of the tables in the corner. At some point in time there was a lull in students coming in and Delilah took a seat on a stool behind the counter. Her eyes happened to drift over the room and landed on Lucy, who was slumped over at the table. The young woman watched for a few moments and then her friend began jerking in her seat. There were so many tremors running through her friend's body that Delilah ran over.

"Hey! Someone call 911, I think she's having a seizure," Delilah yelled. She began to reach forward to drag her friend to the floor. Perhaps if she laid her on the floor she wouldn't hurt herself. As she began to drag her her off her seat however, Lucy although still trembling every where in her body slammed her down into the floor with more strength then the young woman thought her friend capable of. What was scarier was the snarling. Delilah released a scream at the sudden movement and impact into the floor.

"Lucy? What on earth are you doing-"

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: rissa

maribel reyes

There was a sickening crunch of teeth and bone as Maribel Reyes proved, once again, why she had an athletic scholarship to Springfield University. She looked haggard, out of breath, tanned skin both flushed and pale, as though she'd seen a ghost and ran away from it for miles. "Get up!" Maribel shouted, one hand against her shoulder, where her sports bag (overfilled and missing a strap, as though she had played tug of war with it) hung haphazardly, while the other reached out for Delilah.

"Get up," she whined, watching as Lucy jerked her head around unnaturally, a low guttural sound escaping her throat. Her jaw hung low and crooked due to Maribel's kick, but still they snapped— open and closed —and without hesitation, lunged towards Delilah once again.

Without much thought Maribel swung her sports bag moments before Lucy bit down on the barista's forearm. Frazzled, dazzled, and not thinking completely, Maribel dropped her bag and withdrew her softball bat. She'd seen her coach do the same, not too long ago, and closed her eyes as she brought it down hard, right between Lucy's eyes. Maribel knew she'd never forget the squelch.

There wasn't even a scream of pain or a whine of contempt; the once-human simply jerked back with a growl and then lunged at her, blood leaking out of the wound on her forehead. "I'm sorry," Maribel chanted with every swing, tears streaming down her face as her jersey was splattered with more and more blood.

She slumped, exhausted, shaking from head to toe.

"We have to hide. The whole campus is on lockdown. The cops won't let anyone leave."

Last edited: