Struggle for Power.

"I can move... I'm..... used to torture. And I'm sorry, but turning into a werewolf doesn't sound nearly as bad as some might think. Maybe I'll kick that Damon right out of a balcony window." She winced. "Still. I will be able to control my hunger as a wolf, right? I mean... at least control my thirst for human blood so I don't kill innocent people? I saw that rune marking on my door... " She sat down heavily on her couch, gesturing that he could sit next to her as well.

"I'm a witch its true... Only... I try to hide my magic. I was raised as a Catholic... but....." She closed her eyes, somehow she sensed this guy had a more tragic past than her own, and maybe if she opened up first, he could talk to her more. "My parents, deeply religious, thought of me as a devil spawn. They engraved their favorite philosophy on my back as a child, and told me if I ever used my powers, humanity would run from me, and I'd never get anywhere in life.... Even as I was creating.... money and wealth for them with my powers, they condemned me for my entire life. I ran away at 18, and have never heard from them again, so I'm thankful my life didn't go to hell as they predicted it would.."

She watched him, carefully. She'd never opened up about her past before, and didn't like how exposed her own words made her feel. Still, if her own troubling past didn't scare the guy away that'd be a good sign..~

He sat down his legs streched out before him his limbs felt aqward in her small couch. He could tell she was trying to get im to talk. Sighing he looked up meeting her goldish eyes.

"What is it your trying to get at is it that you've had a bad time and you want to talk about it." he didnt mean to sound mean but he did.

"You want to know why Damon and i have a bad realtionship he killed my mate murdered her in before she was to have pups i was finaly happy i was going to be a father but he was oposed to young marrage so after we got engaged he began to avoid us plaoting away to seperate us and in the end like i said he murdered her." he didnt realice he had twisted the sliver cletic ring around his finger till he felt the sharp pain of the metal digg into his skin.

He stared at the wall lost in his memories a single tear ran down his cheek it wasnt wasnt water but instead blood.

She couldn't help but wince at his words. "I'm sorry..." She said, falling completely silent after several moments of that awful scene playing through her mind. "I really am..." She ran a hand through her dark hair, feeling like a real jerk, for even making him say anything... the tear of blood worried her, and she stopped herself from asking if it was painful to cry, just giving him a box of kleenex, and drawing her knees up to her chin.

"I didn't mean to put any pressure on you." She added, staring down at the floor, not knowing at all, how to make him feel better when he was suffering like this, but wishing she did...~

It happened in mere seconds one moment he was siting next to her the next he had her in his lap hugging her his head nestled agasnt her neck she felt right to him felt like they fit. Just like meoldy had but this wasnt Melody this girl was Janice sweet smelling Janice she didnt smell like sugar and cake she smelled like spice and pine. Enticing addicting maddening. he felt his k9s lenghten but bit down on his lip.

"You smell......Extravagant ." he held her not letting her go keeping her in his arms.

She couldn't believe how nice it felt to be held like this. She couldn't remember ever being -hugged- or treated kindly. It was startling... Oddly, they did fit perfectly. She felt safe and secure in his arms, and her own eyes were starting to tear-up, but she pushed them back. "You smell nice too... like the forest...and the moon..." She said with a blush, her skin cold from blood loss and pain, but she seemed to be a little more at ease, just like this.

Her hair fell against his shoulders like a dark, silk blanket. Her breathing seemed easier too, and she let the fear and tensions just dissolve entirely..~

Damon sat up rubbing the large bump on the back of his head he had an unessy feeling he remembered the girl he could feel her getting exited he heart the exeleration of her heart beat he growled. She was with some one his future wife was with some one. He was up in a flash growling in an old language his austy accent slurred as he stomped down the stairs straight into his Mustang Gt. He new her adress he had followed her their multipult times and he was angry. He spotted Fallens truck and it made his anger go up another notch his claws extended digging in to the wheel it was nearly torn away as he got out of the mustang he was up the stares before Fallens sences could catch him he was to engulfed in her smell but instantly moved her behind him before the door shattered reveiling the red faced Damon. He was pissed.

She couldn't help let out a cry of shock as Damon burst through the apartment door! She shivered behind Fallen, totally panicked! Her magic wasn't wanting to work for her tonight not when she was in such a battered condition. "Why won't you just leave me alone?!" Janice yelled at Damon, her gold-green eyes full of panic. She was in horrible pain because of him, and did -not- want to deal with him ever again!

Unfortunately, Damon seemed to be one of those males that didn't like being told no. . .why was he so insistent that she be his? He didn't know her at all!

He used his speed before Fallen could react a needle was injected into his blood stream and he fell to the floor useless and glaring. Damon took back the needle throwing it in the trash.

"Now to take back whats mine." he turned to Janice, he could never kill his brother the same with Fallen.

He stalked towards her grabing her arm pulling her to him fasening his lips with her in a rough kiss showing posesion to his fallen brother.

"You cant have her she's mine." he draged her with him all the way down the stairs to his mustang throwing her into th epasenger side of the car ignoring her struggles to escape.

"Damon...let go!" She cried, rattling the door handle, ignoring the jarring pain that shot through her arms and shoulders. She tried to kick the car door open, but nothing happened, she was trapped! And worse... "What the hell did you inject Fallen with?! I know all about what you did to his last girl.. And that was just unnecessary and cruel! Stop torturing him!"

She shouted this, feeling -very- hostile that he'd kidnapped her like this. She wasn't going to cooperate with him ever, and that kiss had really scared her!

He ignored her anger driving past his home to a place Fallen would never go again to Melodys home in Montana he was pulling into her drive way he never got rid of the house it was a good place to hide from his brother.

"I did it because Fallen was going to die." he didnt explain himself as he parked, "I gave him a paralizer he'll be fine in a few hours but why the hell should you care for him he's nothing." He turned to her catching her chin making her look at him "I'm torchering him because he steals from me if you go near him again he'll never move again i promise you and we live a very long time us wolves."

He watched her with cold eyes "The change will start at midnight be prepared" he draged her out of the car setting the eletic fence and the secerity system before locking the door behind him pushing her into the next room.

She'd watched the scenery after a while of silence, and realized to her horror, they were in Montana. She was dragged out of the car and practically thrown in the house. She knew the change was going to hurt like hell, and she looked longingly towards the front door, could there be a way past that electric fence? She doubted it.. it looked too high up. "Why did you have to target me?" She demanded, her fury taking place of the horrible pain for at least a few moments.

She wanted to go back to Fallen, but she didn't want him to be hurt...What a horrid situation!

He began to laugh the melody drifted to the house as he laughed harder and harder he could feel her fear could taste it on his tounge.

"Heres a question for you Cara. Why Not you?" his laughter started to calm as he gave her a smothing look "Think about it while you change theirs clothes in the closet make it somthing....comphertable by the time the change starts you'll under stand why you need me.' he left her alone knowing their was no escape to the house it was to far up gaurds in the frount and back of the house and the fence would hurt her beyond imagine if she touched it it was made for wolves.

Cara. Why'd he call her that? she shuddered and had no choice but to change into a brief tank top and a pair of loose pants, guessing these would be shredded up as soon as she changed.

She was right. Her screaming started right around midnight, when the full moon rose high in the night sky, seeming to mock those below, and her muscles all contorted painfully. Her bones seemed to shrink, and though it didn't hurt as bad as it could have... as if she had been given numbing gas at the dentist, she still felt every movement that was totally abnormal and it terrified her. By the time her screams dropped to high pitched howls, her body was that of a wolf! But not a black furred wolf as she would have guessed.

Her fur was whiter than snow, her eyes had turned all out green, her legs and body felt stronger than before, but most surprisingly, was the bright gold patch on her back, in the shape of a triangle! She howled again, throwing her beautiful head back in complete, utter misery. She couldn't stop... she felt trapped here, in this room. The open plains called to her and she was trapped in this house! Eying the windows, she knew if she jumped she could probably shatter the damn glass and not even be hurt while running on all fours. But then there was the electric fence! This seemed to drive her wolf form -crazy- and she wanted to attack whoever she saw...! Especially that Damon beast who'd turned her!

Damon leaned agasnt the wall watching her as she shifted her screams were music to his ears. He watched as her body contorted in to a rare delicusy a white wolf one of every hundred thousand wolves ever became a white wolf and he had witnessed the transformation of one of the rarest. The only pure black wolves were the BlackWolf clan but their was a proficy that they would never see the non existant WhiteWolves. His grin widened as he aproched he knew she couldnt hurt him he shifted his body contorting bones poping as they formed a large black wolf that stood on all fours at 5'3". Towering over Jancie he spoted the gold patch on the back of her fur a gold triange. He froze in place stunned for a moment. Thats...... His thoughts swam as he shoook his large head brusing agasnt her shoulder protectively as he swung around to face her seeing her anger threw her brillant green eyes.

"Dont even think about ,Cara. I can take away your pain." his smooth aultralian acent filled her mind in a caress just brusing aganst her shoulder had taken a bit of her pain away all she had to do was stay close to him and he pain would fade but that took contact and he was about to bargin with possesing her or let her pain increass.

He watched her with his liquid violet eyes he looked exactly as his brother exept for the nick in his ear, that his brother had cause when they were fighting as pupps. He watches as he remembered the time it was such a long time ago but he could still remember it as if it was yesterday.

~Flashback~

Six weeks old and they were attached no one could seperate them no one not even their mother. Damon the small wolf stayed at his brothers, Fallens, side. They had decided to go out and find food for their mother she had gotten weaker and weaker of late but both pupps had no idea on how weak she truely was.

Hours later when they had caught a two healthy gray rabbits they returned to the den their mother had raised them in but something was wrong. They aproched with causion getting closer and closer but the smell of death lingered making them uncomfertable. Fallen the oldest by mere minutes gave his brother a sharp comand to stay put but Damon refused he was worried and scared but he wouldnt show it not even to his other half. They entered the den slowly but the sight they saw made them freeze a large gray wolf stood over their mother, she was covered in a dark sticky substance that had a sweet matalic smell.

"Blood" Fallen instantly reconized the smell, he took a hesitant step towards her but the gray wolf growled.

"Don't little wolf she's long been passed nothing can save her lonely soul." They both reconized the voice of the Wize Elder whos black caot had turned gray and his vision faded from a tragic acedent that had happened to him as a pup.

Thats when Damon broke everything in his mind shiffted his weak interior broke his mind almost shattered with the chang in thought padders. He wasn't the sweet pup they all knew he was deadly. Damon launched himself at the large gray wolf using the wolves blindness as a weakness but he didnt expect his brother to act. A fight broke out between brothers they tore and clawed at each other. Fallen caught his brothers ear in his mouth and ripped it in half as Damon clamped his jaw down into Fallens ankle tearing away. they both yelped both in extreame pain from attacking one another. They spun around faceing oposite directions love and affection was no more but htey couldnt hurt one another it was nearly imposible.

"I will kill you i promise." Damon vowed as he took off in a dead run into the thick forest.

~END~

Damon watched her face knowing she had seen his memory of when he had changed, but he didnt care his eyes never wavered, his face always expressionless but deep down he knew it hurt just to remember and he was showing a bit of weakness to her to make her understand why she needed him, but his intent was so much sweeter.

(Present time...)

Janice almost -sensed- the horrible memory, but only got bits and pieces. When she looked at him again, she could only back away, and slump down on all fours, sick from despair. His feelings crowded her, making her uncertain about attacking anything. Sorrow filled h
er now-jade-green eyes, and she didn't know -what- to do. Everyone's pain was almost crushing her. Fallen's. Damon's. She held her paws over her eyes, her tail hanging sadly as she flattened her ears back, not in aggression, but total confusion. A high pitched whine escaped her briefly. When she could look up again, her expression clearly said she understood better now.. <but why="" keep="" hating="" fallen?="" not="" amend="" ties="" between="" brothers?=""> She realized she could talk silently in this form, and sorrow radiated off her like a grey storm cloud that had rained too many times. Even her brilliant white fur seemed to darken -just- a bit with her mood.. <why can't="" you="" mend="" things="" with="" fallen?=""> She silently asked Damon, hating that their rivalry might never be over. Please don't keep fighting... She thought at Damon, wondering if he'd hear her.

</why></but>

He shook his masive head saying no to her question he would never stop fighing his brother it was a life long fight. He watched her take in the emotional termoial of their past with out speaking. It was over and done with he dint flinch when he meet her eyes just lonelynesss stared back at her. He lowered his head in fake apology.

"Would you like to go out and run with me, Cara?" he asked softly he set his plans of courting her in motion.

He lead her out the house into the acers of woods.

She nodded, instantly able to forget troubles at the moment with the prospect of running on newer, stronger legs. She yipped. <How far can wolves run?> She asked, curiously, licking a paw and walking gracefully at the door. Her fur was a ghostly pale white now, the gold on her design strangely glowing, and she hadn't even -noticed- that odd marking yet! So of course she didn't know what a reaction her transformation had caused Damon! She had one thing in mind just then, and it had nothing to do with bothersome hormones or courting. She wanted to outrace time itself.~

He ran with her loosing himself in the feeling of being near and letting te wind run threw his fur then his thoughts turned to Janice he speed up racing past her challanging her to run faster. He passed trees bushes berrys even a bear but never stopped looking back to see her expression he slowed for her a bit to see if she would take the bate of running infrount of him. His intentions werent with out thinking.

Janice felt incredibly fast as a wolf, and considered her human form unbearably slow compared to this! She practically didn't let her paws touch the ground at all as she ran, pulling way ahead of him into a dense forest, with tall oak and pine trees, and leaf-covered grounds. There was a cold flowing stream nearby, and she could smell it. Nothing escaped her eyes: Not the rustling leaves, a darting owl, or a bounding deer, even a tiny spider crawling over a log didn't escape her notice. The squirrel oddly made her hungry though, and for a moment, she completely -forgot- Damon as her wolf senses took over, so she shot after that red squirrel instead! Turned out as a wolf she had a bit of an ADD problem!

He ran after her waited for her to catch the red squirl then lept on her ignoring her struggles taking her for him self before she could get away.

~a while later~