Struggle for Power.

"I don't mind," She replied, then looked puzzled. "Scent..?" She asked, puzzled. "Yes, I'm Damon's mate..Which scent do you mean, sir?" She asked, curious. Unless he meant the strange pine scent that came from her magic. She wondered if that's what it was or something else.

A diffrent woman. he didn't say but thought it. Fallen steped threw the door just then, "Uncle! What a pleasure to see you hear, but you didn't need to send my brother running like a wild boar." he laughed.
Marcus looked at him then "Ah theirs the other woman, and hello Fall how are you this evening." he greeted his nephew.

Janice looked around, quite puzzled, and showing it as Markus said there was another girl scent! Perhaps he meant Melody? She was just so confused, but she went towards the kitchen making a plate of sandwiches, and tall glasses of iced tea for the three of them, setting it next to Markus on the table. She herself could only sit back on a couch seat and watch the exchanges.

Marcus made himself at home sitting in Damons chair flicking on the tv. "Something distresses you, Nephew." he asked, his eyes never leaving the tv.
"Your blind yet you still choose to watch television." he laughed, "No uncle nothin distresses me." He turned to Janice and gave her a playful smile. "Damon wont be back til uncles gone." he whispered.

She nodded, managing a small smile back. Damon was too possessive of her still. After all this time she'd thought he'd mellowed or even -forgotten- that he 'owned' her through wolf mating. And they hadn't even mated as humans.. though she never brought -that- subject up. She had a feeling even as human he wasn't gentle. Truthfully she was liking this much more controlled Damon, rather than the spontaneous evil he once was constantly. It made her confused, more than anything. She jarred herself out of her own problems, realizing that Fallen and Damon's uncle happened to be blind. Well he certainly got around like he had perfect vision! "Is there anything else I can bring you, Marcus?" She asked politely. She felt like staying busy.~

Marcus shook his head. "I'm fine" he mumbled falling asleep in the chair jet lag catching up with him.

With that, Janice nodded, and told Marcus she'd be in her room if he needed anything, and that dinner would be in just an hour. Perhaps Damon would at least return for dinner as well. In any case, she dragged Fallen aside, closer to her bedroom door, really. "I don't want to disturb him while he's sleeping, but what does he like best for dinner?" She asked, not wanting to make Marcus upset.

"I think we have some in the freezer." She rummaged through the freezer door, and yep, there it was, a package of deer meat. She let it thaw in the kitchen sink while asking Fallen what else he liked for side dishes. "Is Damon going to be alright by himself? Should we check on him?" She asked, a bit worried, not knowing how long this 'uncle' was staying.