Struggle for Power.

( : D ) Janice had spent two years with the two brothers, actually seeing very little fighting between them, or herself with Damon. Things went so smoothly they even celebrated holidays! Since she had the day off from the bookstore, she glanced up at Damon from where she'd been drawing the three of them running in wolf-form across the sprawling forest, and was a bit alarmed at the news.

"Should we investigate?" She asked, putting her pencils and sketchbook away. She'd never been in a wolf-fight, or any fight really. But she was beginning to understand that the markings on her wolf fur were definitely abnormal.~

Damon looked at her he was irritated. "No we will not if he wants to visit i'll give him 2 days." he stalked off into his office leaving Fallen behind. Fallen smiled "Mr grump he's not wanting to great him because we know him." he explained, "Its Uncle Morgan."

"Oh... An uncle. Okay then." She did a reckless thing then and pelted Damon with a paper-wad for being grumpy! Then she went and talked with Fallen about this uncle.. "Is he... okay? As an uncle I mean." She was curious about their family history.

Damon gave a shout of suprize drilling the wad out the door as Fallen burst out laughing.

"Uncle wasnn't Damons favorite person." his face darkened with dread and pain. "He was found standing over our dead mother."

Janice's face sobered. "I'm sorry... If he killed your mother... shouldn't we try to stop him from visiting? He doesn't sound like anyone I'd care to meet." She admitted with a small shiver. He sounded as awful. . .as awful as that vision she'd had the first time she ever ran into Damon and Fallen! When she'd been put to sleep. . . that same bad feeling hit her in the gut just then and she nearly staggered.

"I dont belive hes a bad he killed her?" Fallen smiled an airy feeling surpounded his calm and cool.

She blinked.. "Well.. just warn me when he gets here, I'll try to have the place spotless." She offered, a little confused. She wondered why this uncle wasn't 'evil' even though he'd killed their mom... Wolves have very different laws than humans, she reminded herself and went back to drawing.

Fallen nodded, "Ya if you wish." he looked areound with out thinking he gave her a warm smile getting up he looked around for Damon then kissed her. "I've always wanted to do that."

Bluush! Janice couldn't say that wasn't a nice kiss, and she grinned, kissing him back only after blocking her mind from Damon.. "Me too." She admitted, knowing she'd probably -pay- for this incident later... She wished her heart would stop beating so loud... it was like a dead-give away..!

Fallen gave her a teenagers smile and turned to run. "It was great. " he took off just when Damon came crashing threw the house growling and cursing. "Damn it Fallen i'm going to murder you." he screamed running after his brother in a fiery furry.

"Jeez Damon! It's not like he asked me to marry him..!" Janice exclaimed, leaping and tackling Damon to the floor so he couldn't move as she sat on his back! The testosterone in this place is so heavy I could poke it." She said, poking Damon right in the ear! Hee hee hee..~

Damon growled "You know nothing of our pack." he growled, "He just asked you to date him." damon flipped her pinning her down growling evily. "I forbid it absolutely forbid it.":

"Ow.. Okay okay..Get off me you rhino." She considered biting his leg! Her back flared in pain as he pressed all of his weight on it, leaving her very little room to even breathe!

He kissed her fearclty to get rid of Fallens kiss before getting off her.

Janice made an immature face at Damon before going back to her room, sulking horribly! She even hid under her own bed, and refused to budge for anything! Hah! so there..... Jealous-face! She knew she was being a total brat and didn't care at the moment.

Damon stopped out of the house to go after Fallen but he ran into Marcus as soon as he steped out of the door. He froze in place.
"Well, hello nephew." Marcus greeted with a smooothe austy acent."haven't had much fun with out me i hope."

Janice heard the new voice and gasped very quietly. She guessed this was the uncle Damon wasn't too fond of and even -that- alone was enough to make her forget about her silly tantrums long enough to go stealthily towards the door. Her heart seemed to speed up, and she had to take a few deep breaths to calm herself. When she felt she was presentable, she silently opened the door again and walked back to Damon's side, to introduce herself, offering Markus any food or drink.

Damon backed up escaping into the house running out the back door. "What the hell." he screamed calling for Fallen, begging him to get rid of the unexpected guess.

Well that just left Janice alone with Mr. Scary! Great Damon.. thanks a lot! "So, are you here to visit for a few days?" She asked, very politely, not talking much except to see that the guest was at least comfortable, in spite of Damon's abrupt departure! She shielded her mind as best she could from all -three- other wolves!

Marcus grinned at her. "Well what a lovely lady i take it your the mate?" he couldn't help but laugh he was amuzed beyond comparison. "I do beleive i have a few days here do you mind." he stepedaround her intot he house looking around as if it was his own home :The sent here doesn not belong to you." he stated looking over his shoulder to meet her green eyes with his misty whites.