Strike Witches 1991: The Gulf Neuroi War

• Thread starter SqL Constantia Harvey
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will her history include a reasonable explanation as to why she is using a Liberion armored car striker from World War II in 1992?

Actually, it was well made and was used up to 2006. If you want me to include a reason I guess I can... hm...

Actually, it was well made and was used up to 2006. If you want me to include a reason I guess I can... hm...
Err.... that would be an overstatement to say the least.... but what the hell. I'm not too picky! XD

Maybe you could take advantage of the fact that it is, fairly to say, an antiquity of its time. Such as it was passed down or something? Not a requirement, but more a suggestion.

Very well, it was one of the training vehicles presented to her. Long story short she liked it too much and wouldn't settle for anything else. (Of course it will be longer and better explained) Sound good?

Alright everyone, just let me know when those CS are finished and I'll add them to the roster and link them in the character section so we can finally get started! :D

I'm done with my second character. So both my characters are finished.

Eh I decided I'm refraining from making a second character.

Hello there Harvey! Just stopping by to wish you luck on your Rp!

We still need four more witches to start right?

Yeah. I'll update everything tonight and see what we can do about getting a few more people. Worst comes to worst, we start off a bit undermanned.

Reactions: TheGDeer
94YWBgZ.jpg

4a47da9116fe842276795a79909cc382.png

Name: Hilda Koch.
Nickname: "Mayor Panther" after her masculine personality.
Nation: Imperial Government of Karlsland

Striker Unit: Leopard 2A4
Weapon: Rheinmetall L/55 120mm tank gun.
Magical Ability: "Last Witch Standing" Panther can triple her armor capability using magic.
Animal Familiar: Panther

Personality: Obvious military personality.
Bio/History:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the squad leader slot is still very much open! :D

Though the strike your posted character is using.... its a Panther, aka, World War II. Please use a striker more appropriate to the current era. Maybe a Leopard 2 or something that was used around the 1990s?

A question.

How much knowledge do you expect people to have about Gulf War tech and Strike Witches the first place? How DOES the tech work anyways? Cause mecha musume is definitely more high-tech than WWI tech stuff...

Unless it's just blahblahblah plot reasons.

Also, general atmosphere. What sort of feel are you going for?

And how many NPCs can I introduce? :3 I have way too many nice female pics than I want to use. Wish I could say the same for male pics.

Last edited:
I know this is a bit of a stretch, but would there be some flexibility for me to RP a ship captain for something like an anti-air destroyer? I know I'd probably die a horrible death if I did, but boat captain is still awesome regardless.

@ERode while I'm not the the GM I'm curious if you you mean Gulf War since WWI would have little to do with this RP.

Yeah, probs misread an OOC message while skimming through.

Status
Not open for further replies.