Strengthens Erections and increases the intensity of orgasms!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Is it really a burn if it's just the simple truth?

Dicks aren't the kind of thing you devote silly months to. Dicks are something you devote your life to.

I've done this. I am a High Priest of the Church of Almighty Dicks.

There is no burn there, just an acknowledgement of my faith and dedication.

That isn't healthy.
Yes it is, shut up penis hater. Flee to the blasphemous "RACKS" thread with the other heretics before I burn you at the stake.

Yes it is, shut up penis hater. Flee to the blasphemous "RACKS" thread with the other heretics before I burn you at the stake.
Hey! Take it to the "Boobists vs. Dickism vs. Vaglic". None of that religion in here for now. And yeah, so what if I'm a Boobist?

No. Say no to the praising of dicks. Dicks = madness and chaos.
Spread the truth
Slander! I'll see you in court, scum.
Hey! Take it to the "Boobists vs. Dickism vs. Vaglic". None of that religion in here for now. And yeah, so what if I'm a Boobist?
I did take it there. However, that does not mean I will cease my righteous proselytizing here. Do not think you can silence the Word of Dicks with such simple tactics.

Damned heretics. :grumpy:

I can't believe this has four pages and has escelated to a debate on if boobs or dicks are better.

My answer is neither

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I can't believe this has four pages and has escelated to a debate on if boobs or dicks are better.
My answer is neither

Wait? We have to choose a side?

I'm speechless......

But alas, I've already been recruited by the Racks fanclub.