Strengthens Erections and increases the intensity of orgasms!

I already have. I choose RACKS. I refuse to bend my knee(s) before the Almighty Dick.
Silly. You are either suppose to kneel before the dick, or bend over. Not combine the two. No wonder you are confused.

Silly. You are either suppose to kneel before the dick, or bend over. Not combine the two. No wonder you are confused.
Yeah, but you don't have to do either for racks! Plus they're squishy, and everyone loves squishy goodness. And I won't mention how many times they've gotten me free things at the grocery store. That's why I always go to male cashiers!

Valid. Just about everyone loves racks, not everyone loves dicks.

I am on team Ass though. Just saying. Its not sex exclusive. Its the true sign of Humanity. YOu have a ass, I have a ass.

Reactions: Astaroth
I am on team Ass though. Just saying. Its not sex exclusive. Its the true sign of Humanity. YOu have a ass, I have a ass.
Wait...now I'm split, because that happens to be my favorite part on my husband. o.o

Damn it! I may have to deflect.

The word you are looking for is Defect. And its ok. The ass is for ALL.

Shhh! I knew that. Not really, my brain can't even remember my name at the moment. I'm still debating here! I have to think long and hard about my choice. If I turn against racks, then mine might lose their power. What if I need to get out of a speeding ticket? D=

You realize if you believe in the ass. You get a faith bonus when handling asshats? You will never be bothered by asses again.

I'm with Hellis on this.

Dicks are good. Vaginas are good. Racks are good.

Asses are GREAT.

You realize if you believe in the ass. You get a faith bonus when handling asshats? You will never be bothered by asses again.
Apparently you've never been to Florida during Snowbird season. No matter how much love I have for asses, nothing can protect me from them.

everyone huh?
Pretty much. Even if you're not a fan of the female rack, there's moobs, which are sexeh! Even a girl's gotta have something to grab onto.

@Ser K+

Yeah that doesn't really quantify anything. The same could be said for any of the three body parts, really.

I HAVE BEEN OFFLINE FOR DAYS AND THIS THREAD HAS FIVE PAGES. D: WHAT ON EARTH