Stranded [IC]

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Violet just listened to the conversation and nodded every once in awhile to show she agreed. "I don't see how no one has survived to tell it's story though." Violet said in reply to Nascha.

Last edited by a moderator:
She thinks nodding after a bit, "Who know. Maybe no one has been here before. We could be the first people on this island." She smiles placing a hand on a tree.

Violet shook her head. "There's stories, many of them, about missing people. All the coordinates fit, but they can never pinpoint it." She said simply. She read too many stories for her own good, but this time, it came out handy.

Nascha nods thinking about it. It was a strange thing to think about. That people went missing here and no one was able to find them. "Who knows, we just need to survive long enough to be found."

Kira decided to do some work while the others went exploring. 'Okay so what needs to be done?' she thought, trying to think of something that wouldn't require both her legs. 'I don't know how much luck I'd have finding food, but I can at least collect some firewood,' she told herself as she limped to the edge of the jungle to look for dry wood. Once she reached it, she proceeded to look through the undergrowth for sticks. "Let's see... Oh, here's some," she mumbled to herself as she slowly began to built up a pile of wood. It was difficult for her to reach down to grab them so she used her crutches to her advantage, pushing the sticks from the jungle out onto the sand. It was slow work, but at least she was doing something. She found a rather big branch a little further in the trees. Going deeper into the jungle, she maneuvered around roots and plants until she could reach it. She tried to move it with her crutch, but it wouldn't budge. "Come on," she said as she reached down and started to pull. As soon as she pulled the branch, the bush that it was in started to move violently and a bird came flying out. Startled, she screamed, letting go of the stick and falling backwards. After a few seconds of silent, she started to laugh. "I'm glad no one saw that," she said to herself, still laughing. She began to wiped some of the dirt from her jeans, but stopped once he realized they where covered in dried blood anyway. "I really need to change clothes," she realized, "Maybe I can find my suitcase or at least some clothes my size." Giving up on the stick she got to her feet and limped back to the beach.

He looked at Nascha and nodded "Thus, it may be. But danger lurks in the shadows." He stood up as Libra stood beside him and walked over to Violet. "We mustn't dwell in the sun long. We must set foot. We must go and let the others know." He said as he looked at the others than at something behind Valentine and walked over to it passing him. It was a large suitcase and turned it stupid and had writing in the back it read 'Kira' on it. He smiled and picked it up and set it on his back and walked over to Violet. "I'll go tell the others about this place and lead them back here." He said and looked at Nascha "You can tag along if you want." He said and Libra let a playful roar and he started running.

He got back too the camp and looked for Kira, he heard a scream come from the side and ran quickly to it and saw Kira. Libra got excited and jumped on her and started licking on get and playing with her "Libra, noo...damn...sorry Kira, she likes to play for some reason." He said as he whistled for her and she ignored him and laid on Kira. He walked over to Kira and smiled "I got something for you." He said with a smile and handed out her suitcase, "I think this is yours." He said going it his.

Violet watched as Xemnas went off in search for the others. She sat up again, using the rocks to stand up. Her crutch was still up on the ledge where she had fallen. I need to try and get back up there..there might be a better spot at the top of the falls.. She thought to herself, scanning around the waterfall carefully.

((That's a lot of autocorrect, dude.))

Valentine looked around, unsure of what to do. Then he spotted something glimmering in a tree. "What... I'm going to go check something out. Just call if you need me." he said, walking towards a tree farther into the jungle. He stopped a few yards away from the small group, set down his rifle, and began to climb the tree. When he got to the point where the branches split from the trunk, he reached his hands out and crawled across a thick branch to see what it was he saw earlier. He reached out to the shining object amongst the leaves, and felt a familiar metal. Sliding his hand further up, it felt like... an animal's bone. Gripping the bone and wrenching it free from the branches, he realized the thing he had found was a machete, with a tiger fang handle. The blade was a little rusted and the handle had long grooves in it for grip. "Hey guys," he said, and dropped from the tree, "Look what I found." He swung the blade around a little as he approached the group. "Could be useful. Needs little sharpening, but I have sharpening stone in my bag."

((I know, I hate rping with my stupid phone! So just bare with me. Not a lot of people get on this website on a computer.))

Just as Kira made it back to the beach, she heard the sound of something running. Turning, she saw Xemnas and the tiger coming towards her. Before she had time to brace herself the tiger jumped on her, knocking her to the ground. The tiger then proceeded to lick her face. She laughed as she tried to push the big animal off her. "Ah, stop it. You're tongue is so rough," she said, shielding her face with her hands. She heard Xemnas apologize and call for the tiger, but it didn't move. She managed to sit up slightly with the tiger still laying on top of her. She smiled at him. "It's okay, I don't mind. She's really sweet," she said, looking at the tiger. It nuzzled up to her hand and she started to stroke its fur. "Her name's Libra, right?" she asked, remembering the name he had called when it was running up to her. She looked back at him and saw the suitcase in his hand. Her eyes lit up and she looked up at his face, smiling. "That's my suitcase! I can't believe you found it. Thank you!" she said happily. She wanted to hug him, but she was sort of stuck so she just continued to smile.

He smiled and chuckled "I knew that it could be yours. I was hoping so." He said as he was about to get up but Libra tackled him and was playing with him as well as Kira. "Libraaa! Come on, girl." He said laughing and got up. She just sat their panting like a dog "Strange huh? Never seen a tiger this big and act like this." He said as he lended his hand out so she could get up. "And yes, her name is Libra. I found her licking on my face as I was passed out after getting attacked by a male tiger. At first I thought I was dreaming till I felt her big ass paw and a low growl and I freaked out and she just stood their looking at me. And then she loved on me. It was weird." He said as he looked at Libra and started chasing her on shadow, "I think she chose me as her guardian...I don't know." He said and looked at Kira. "How are you feeling?"

Violet looked at the knife Valentine had gotten. "huh. That's interesting." She wondered what else they could find on the island. Looking back up the slope, she decided she'd try climbing it again. "I'm going to try to get back up there. I think there might be something at the top of the waterfall." She said, putting her good foot up on the rock and pulling herself up so she was on the ledge that was on the edge of the slope.

Nascha nodded at Xemnas and followed him as he left. She watched as the tiger jumped on another girl causing her to fall in the sand. Nascha walks forward approaching the girl cautiously. "Hello," she says softly with a small smile, "I'm Nascha. I just joined your little group." She clasped her hands together giving a small bow to the girl. Their camp was a nice, but it was dangerous being on the beach. They defiantly needed to move.

Valentine nodded. "There had to have been people here before us. Either other survivors of a crash, shipwrecked crew, island natives. The possibilities are endless. But someone managed to get this machete in the tree. How, or, why? Who cares, we need one and now we have one." he looked at the waterfall, and the climb she had to go through. "I'll go with, in case you need me. With your bad leg and all, you look like you could use a little help." he said, and began climbing the slope.

Violet nodded and started up the next ledge. "Thanks Valentine." She said as she tested her injured leg a little and realized that the cold water had soothed it a little. that'll make it easier.. She thought, climbing the next ledge. You could see the paw prints of the panther here. Violet glanced back at the trees to make sure they were safe. She picked up the fallen crutch and looked up. They still had a pretty big climb left. She started up the next ledge, the rocks slippery under her hands, but she kept her grip.

Kira giggled as Libra played with Xemnas. "Yes, it is strange," she agreed. "She really seems to like you, though. Maybe she was tamed by someone else that use to be on this island and that's why she's so friendly towards people," she wondered out loud. She took his hand and got herself up. She had a little trouble getting the crutches back under her but managed. "I'm fine, thanks," she told him. "Though, this leg is getting pretty annoying," she said, looking down at the leg the was encased in the makeshift splint. She noticed the new girl walk up and smiled as she introduced herself. "Hi, my name is Kira. It's nice to meet you," she said, giving her a friendly smile.

She nods, "hello. It's nice to meet you too." She smiles back at the girl, looking around the camp she saw the plane, or what was left of it. She looked out to the ocean. "It's such a pretty island and view. I'd enjoyed it here if we came to it anyway other than crash." She mumbles watching Libra play with Xemnas.

He chuckled at was she said "I agree but it's....home for now..." He said and got up, and looked at them and smiled and walked away with his gun in his hand. His smile was just a shield to hide his sorrow and pain from his heart. He wished he wad home..but he knew that wasn't going to happen. He walked near the beach and say down staring at the seas, the empty distance "Why did this have to happen? Why did the have to happen to us?" He said. His eyes started too tear up but he fight them back. Libra just looked at Xemnas and then back at the two girls and trotted to Xemnas and loved on him and sat down. He looked at get and smiled as they both looked into the distance together.

Valentine sighed slightly and kept climbing. "Not... problem." he grunted. "Say, Violet, how far you think -nrg- cliff go up?" he asked. He looked down. He would have to get anew suit when this was over. If it ended, that is.

(so... i havent been on in a while, so im going to jump back in)
V is sitting near the water's edge putting something together using twisted metal from the plane. and there are also assortments of plants and sticks around him.