Stranded [IC]

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
((Shit, guys, let me catch up!))

Valentine watched everything, his rifle pointed at the panther the entire time, but he didn't take the shot. He couldn't get a good one, and wasn't exactly a marksman. With as much as they were thrashing about, he likely would've shot at the cat and his the girl.

((Sorry! =/ Didn't mean to leave you behind...*hands cookie* have a cookie))

Violet sat up and looked over at Valentine. "You okay?" She asked, realizing he hadn't moved. "We should keep moving if everyone is okay with it..."

Nascha hadn't had to much damage from the crash since she was asleep when it happened. Having awoken before anyone else and having thought no one else was alive she left the plane. It had been days since the crash and Nascha had managed to survive on her own, having knowledge of plants made it a bit easier. She was out in the forest when she heard three voice, survivors of the crash perhaps. She pulled out a small dagger she had found while leaving the plane as she headed towards the voice. "Hello?" she calls calmly ready to defend herself against any dangers. Her brownish-purple hair was in a braid to keep out of her face, she still wore all her clothes.

Violet tried to stand as she heard a voice. "Hey..did anyone else hear that?" she asked, looking back into the trees. She leaned on the nearest rock to keep from falling over. "Who's there?" She said, still watching the forest. She held the knife Valentine had given her tightly in her hand.

((It's alright. *Eats the cookie* cookie makes it better. :P))

Valentine looked at the girl. "Fine, all but that I don't know your name. At least I don't remember knowing it." he said, raising an eyebrow. He shrugged it off, and looked towards the man. "Come to think of it, Tiger Tamer, I don't remember yours either. How about we get acquainted?" he suggested, figuring knowing each others' names would be useful. Then he heard the voice. Faint, but there. "In the brush." he said, pointing to where the sound came from. He readied his aim, to be sure they wouldn't be attacked again. "Ello?" he called out to the mysterious voice.

"I'm Violet." She said, smiling slightly, but still looking out to the forest. She was glad she hadn't imagined the voice. "Xemnas, don't let Libra rip apart the speaker, by the way." She added, hearing Libra's low growl.

Nascha peaks over the bush she was hiding behind seeing the three people as well as a gun pointed at her, "Hello. I didn't think there was others on this island," she says her yellow eyes and top of her head visible to the other people. "I'm Nascha."She was caution about approaching the others not knowing if they where friends or foes. She spoke with a slight native american accent. It had been awhile since she seen or talked to other people.

Seeing the girl come out of the foliage, he lowered his gun, but muscles still ready aim and fire if needed. "Ello, Nascha, I am Valentine. She's Violet, and Tiger Tamer over there is named Xemnas, I believe." he said, nodding to each in turn. "I get feeling you are Native American." he announced. Squinting at her, he added "I remember seeing you on plane."

She stands up a bit exposing her self completely, dagger still in hand. "Yes, I'm Native American and yes I was on the plane. I'm guessing you are survivors?" She was a bit thrilled to find other survivors, "How many are there? Do you have a camp?" She questions, eyes watching all three of them for any sudden moves. Her dress was a bit ripped at the bottom and a piece of the leather was wrapped around her right arm.

Violet slipped the knife back to her pocket as Valentine talked. She just smiled at the girl before glancing around to make sure they were clear from predators. She sat back down. "Hi. Yes we are, I'm not sure how many, and sorta. I think we really need to move camp though." She said, answering the questions with a smile.

She nods seething her dagger and stepping out of the bush, "Where is your camp at?" She asks keeping a distance away from her and the others just in case she need to make a run for it. "How badly are you guys hurt?" She was a bit curious about them. It was mainly pure luck she had found the dagger in the wreckage. Without it she would have been dead a long time ago.

Valentine nodded behind them. "The Plane itself. We had to use it for shelter last night, and all the supplies are there, along with the other survivors. The tide rises at night, so we need to find a new safe spot to hunker down." he said, slinging his rifle over his back.

She nods, "I've noticed that," she says taking a step towards them. "May I join you group? I can be of some help." She says softly with a smile on her face. She knew she could be of some help for them. She wouldn't be hurt if they turned her down, however, survivors usually suck together to increase their odds of survivor.

Valentine turned and looked to the others. "I say we let cute Indian girl help. She most likely has knowledge of medicinal plants, is good hunter, the like. She could be useful to us, as us to her." he said. He had made his point. On this island, there is bound to be some kind of medicinal plants, and they already encountered the animals on the island.

((I fucking hate rping with a phone -_-))

He stood and kneeled down with his rifle at hand pointed at the direction of the voice, "Who's their?" He said stepping forward as Libra followed, but stopped as he heard Libra growl "Shhh shhh, it's ok, baby. Calm down." He said as he petted it and she licked him but kept her stance. He say the girl come out and he lowered his weapon, "I'm Xemnas, and this Libra." He said and Libra ran to her and sniffed her and the jumped on her and licked her, "Libra, no no, come one, girl." She stopped and looked at him and purred "Sorry, she likes to play, unique tiger, huh?" He said as she stood next to the girl. "How long have you been ou here?"

Nascha blushed lightly at being called cute. She smiles and nods her head, "I can be of use. I've already seen different plants that are medical plants and I can set traps to catch food." She was a bit happy the Valentine guy was fort her joining. Now hopefully the others will be too. She glances up at the Xemnas guy then down at the tiger petting her softly. "Since the crash. I was on the plane asleep when it happened. It's strange that a pet tiger."

Last edited by a moderator:
Xemnas nodded, "I agree, but not just because of her looks, Val. She can be very useful, Medical wise, everything. I'm all for it." He walked for to her and patted her on the shoulder and smiled and kneeled down to Libra and petted her. "She's harmless, sorry for her jumping on you like that."

"It's okay," she says blinking in surprise at the guy's answer. "Libra is a good name for her," she says petting the tiger softly.

Valentine nodded in approval. "Is settled then. Nascha, you are with us now." he said. "And I still think the tiger will eat you in your sleep, Xemnas." he joked. He looked around for a moment, spotting a small group of flowers. He bent down and picked one, and examined it. "Pretty, this island. One would never see these kind of plants where I'm from."

She smiles and nods, "Thank you for letting me join your group." She says standing up and smiling. "It is a wonderful island. Such beauty that is untouched by the modern man," she tells her self taking a deep breath of the fresh air.