Stranded and Alone (OOC/Chat/Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay everyone. I've been very busy this weekend with college things. Gonna try to post tomorrow

Reactions: Dovahkiin
@AshenAngel Sorry I keep tagging you, lol, but I was wondering if your guy went off and started the fire on his own, or if you wanted my female to accompany him? I don't mind either way, I guess the others are in the jungle anyways and ours didn't hear the screaming, so... It's whatever, I guess.

Your character could join him if you want.

Reactions: mango
Your character could join him if you want.
I'm waiting to hear back from kisco about getting the arm sling to dova, then I'll post. Sorry for the delay, I'm confused at the moment, lol.

Hi guys I am so sorry I have been busy with the past few weeks with my fall sport wrapping up and my teachers piling on a ton of work :p BUT I have a proposal if y'all are still interested in kicking this old snooze-fest (;)) of a ghost-thread back into high gear! I was thinking instead of taking up time writing posts about making camp and such which could take a while, would you all be up for fast-forwarding a few days into the RP? We can have a small camp set up with the few supplies scavenged from the wreck, the two medical characters can be busy with a temp. hospital and others could be busy with roles like hunters, gatherers, searching for help or signs of human life, burying bodies, etc. The conflict could be that we are running quite low on supplies, especially water, which could cause us to venture out and continue the story. There can still be posts of introductions between characters but some characters can meet already, such as my character and RestlessComfort's since they would be working together, for example. Again, I apologize for my absence but hopefully we can continue like no time has been lost, which it hasn't!

Thanks guys :) <3

@RestlessComfort @CasmiRari @Red crow @AshenAngel @Lutalica @Dovahkiin @Vaila @KatherinWinter

Reactions: mango
I was about to give up on this. I'm willing to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.