Stranded and Alone (OOC/Chat/Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CasmiRari

I have a bernese and they are adorable haha. I have a reasom for adding her/him besides me having one though :P

@RestlessComfort, I assumed the same of your plan, but it's nice to have one- I have always liked that breed, though I've heard they're difficult to train. I have a black chow-lab mix.

@CasmiRari

I love labs. VERY good dogs. I would say that they are actually easier to train. Ginny (that's her name) learned how to shake, roll over, and speak quicker then the other 4 dogs. Although, she could just be an exception

@CasmiRari

I'm very sorry! I didn't know the lady was still with you. I must have misunderstood your last post! I would have taken things another route, so I do apologize for forcing you to change your course because of my initial post

@RestlessComfort don't worry about it, my long term route for the woman is unchanged. The rules said this is basically improv, so I'm going with whatever.

I AM SO SORRY! i should have checked the thread last night. I know better then to trust the alerts. I thought about it but never got around to it.

I AM SO SORRY! i should have checked the thread last night. I know better then to trust the alerts. I thought about it but never got around to it.

Hello everyone! I have talked to kiscokids, and we have an idea for the RP that includes the dog I've introduced, among other animals that will be decided by you all! :D Now, I'm not going to give everything away, but the basic premise is that the dog is my character's spirit animal, personified into reality. Every character, just like David, will have a spirit animal running around the jungle. The cool aspect to this is that, if another character happens to come into physical contact with your spirit animal, it will initiate a flashback where they will be transported to a negative point in your characters life, if that makes sense. For example, which I will reveal in my next post, because Sonny (played by R E I) pet the dog, and the dog is a personification of David's spirit, she will now be taken back to a very bad point in David's life (the death of his wife specifically.) She will get to see what happened, and how he felt. This will eventually lead to a central conflict, so there is a method to the madness haha.

So! I don't want anyone to know who anyone else's spirit animal is because that will add a very cool mystery to it and allow for character development. You all know David's now, but if all of you can message me privately with your character's spirit animal and the occurrence in their life that someone will see if they come into contact with it, then we can really get this idea moving :) You also have the option of having me describe the situation myself, or messaging me a quick summary to guide my post for those who come into contact with your spirit animal. If you could also include your choice on that in the message, it would be great :) Thanks everyone!

Hmmm.... interesting idea... but if Roxy's one post bothered people her past is out of the question. I guess I will have to bow out after all. I was hoping not to have to.

Oh, that sounds very interesting, I like the idea, and would love to see how it plays out in this central conflict/plot that you talked about. I'd be happy to oblige with a PM.

Reactions: RestlessComfort
Spirit Animals that have been taken so far:

1. Dog
2. Red Panda
3. Owl
4. Panther
5. American Paint Horse
6. Ferret

We are missing just a few now :)

@AshenAngel for the sake of progression and doing what your guy needs to do, if you'd like, I can skim over the whole thing, or when you write your post, you can, just say she found what she was looking for (Idc about Godmodding) and then pursue the fire. Just want to make sure she gets the sling to the girls, unless I missed something and they're fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.