Stone Eagle Rebellion

"I am Vela." She smiles invitingly at the rude woman. Her mother always told her you attract more bees with honey than piss in a pot. But her mother was a vulgar woman. Perhaps that is why she liked this woman. "You are Ash." Vela stated simply.

She nodded, figuring she was listening in. "Indeed I am. How'd you get caught? you don't look like a rebel to me."

She turned to Marcos and continued to smile. "I hope you do not mind my directness. I have not spoken to anyone for quite some time. I have forgotten many pleasantries..." she explained. Her voice was monotonous in nature, although soft. She was a short girl, with long black hair and hazel eyes and skin, appearing to be between 15 and 20. She did not actually know her age due to her mother not having kept up with the year she was born.

Vela looked down at her feet abashedly. "Oh, I have been here much longer than the rebels..."

"Sucks for you." She said, crossing her arms and giving a shrug. "This place is a dump." Ash yawned, showing her fangs. The humanoid feline (I don't have a name for it atm. You guys go ahead and name it lol) sat down, her tail now just slowly waving.

Vela noticed the shecat's fangs as she yawned. All the more intrigued by her disposition, she questioned Ash. "Why is it you are so brazen when speaking to others?" She sidestepped so as to face the girl. "Perhaps I am out of practice in common conversation, but it seems you are reaching for an air of disdain that does not match your aura..."

Ash quirked an eyebrow "S'cuse me?" She asked confused-like.

Vela shrugged, willing to let it pass. Perhaps she had made a mistake in approaching this couple. "I am displeasing you with my questions. I will stop. You may query me..."

Ash simply shrugged "I just didn't understand it is all. But hey, do what you want." She cringed suddenly when a stranger passing by stepped on her tail, and she growled at them. "Watch it, twinkle toes!" She shouted at the stranger.

Flint had been thinking deeply with his eyes closed. He sensed someone sitting next to him and scooted to the side to make room. It was at her yell that his eyes snapped open to see a angry looking shecat. He scooted a bit more to the side. "Good evening you two. How are you?" He said to both the shecat and the girl she was talking to after quickly motioning the man to leave if he didn't want his guts ripped out by a cat.

Marcos scowled at the two girls arguing. He'd only been thinking for a minute or two. "This neccessary?" he yawned, sarcasm stuck in his throat.

Ash grabbed her tail and placed it infront of her, her eyes gleaming with anger. "Other than my tail being stepped on by Mr. Clumsy over there, yeah I'm just peachy." She said, sounding like she was going to kill someone. She looked over at the man talking to her and her ears moved back in annoyance. "Who are you anyways?"

Nyx gets up and starts to wander around the room, gathering together the half giants in the cell towards the doors and says to them "Ten minutes." and sits back down next to Flint. "almost time."

"Ten minutes till what?" Marcos asked Nyx, coming over to see what they were on about. He wanted to help whatever it was.

She smirked, almost evilly. "You boys thinkin on trying to escape?" Ash whispered to Nyx. Her tail flicked back into place, Ash starting to stand up.

"I am Flint Amadeus, former professor at the Academy of Magic." Flint introduced himself with a slight bow. At Nyx's words he began to wave his hand creating tiny sparks and embers. "Yes, that is the plan, I suggest not jumping in front of me when the time comes." He said, not a touch of pride in his voice.

She snickered. "You got it. But I want in." She said under her breath. Her tail flicked side to side as her smirk turned into a very toothy and creepy smile

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcos agreed with Ash. "Me also. I have a strange...quality...that may come in handy."

"Academy of Magic, huh? That sounds interesting. It's something I haven't heard of."

"By Myrkul's blackened and shriveled balls," she whispered, totally shocked.

Assallya was completely stunned, her azure eyes opened wide. Nyx had completely ignored her. She hadn't been so blatantly disregarded in all her life. She quickly glanced at herself, gazing into her own generous cleavage, wondering if there was some illusion concealing her sinuous figure. She had been the object of many a noble's attentions, competed over, and here this mere commoner was ignoring her.

"You will acknowledge me," Assallya assured the young man, "or I shall put an end to your escape this instant by calling the guards."

Nobody could escape a jail without help, be it something smuggled in, or the action of an outside entity. Assallya rather assumed that this Nyx had some sort of help incoming and there was no way in the nine hells she was going to be left behind to face the noose if there was a chance to escape.

She looked to the woman she had not noticed before and spoke up. "You threaten them, you threaten me." Ash said as her claws extended a little. She stood up completely straight and tall, her tail poofed slightly.