Stolen [AllOurPrettySongs & DoughGuy]

Addison focused on the screen silently for a few moments before gesturing for him to place it at her ear. The dialing and subsequent ringing sound was loud in her ear, making her grimace.

After what seemed to be an eternity, a familiar voice chimed in with a 'Hello?' Addison glanced up at Justin before speaking.

"Hey, dad. It's me."
"Addy? You shouldn't be calling. You know what happened last--"

"I'm not calling. Some guy kidnapped me, to use me as leverage or something. He's a fucking amateur." Addison smirked at Justin as she paused, waiting for her father's response.

There was a long silence on the other end before a quiet, "Where are you?"

"I don't know. Some farm or something." She stopped talking then, unsure of how far she was allowed to take it.

Justin let Addison call her father and start talking to him. If she had wanted a response from him with her insult she was disappointed. He was not one whose feathers ruffled easily. He let her talk a little before plucking the phone from her hands and using it himself.

"Hello Mr Crime Lord. You don't know me but you do know the people I work for. It turns out you've been infringing on our property so we decided to return the favour and take something of yours. Your daughter has already helpfully explained the situation but I'll make things a little clearer. You have one day to remove your men from the docks and get them back to the shitty little ghetto you call your territory. You have a second day to get a hundred thousand dollars to my employers, you know who they are, as repatriation for what you have stolen. If you do this you'll get your daughter back in one piece. Of course if you fail to meet our goals in time, we might fail to return all of your daughter. Do we understand each other Mr Crime Lord?"

Reactions: Elixir
"I'm not senile yet, son. I got it." The sound of the clearly angered Johnathan York could be heard around the room, followed by a click as he hung up abruptly. It was clear where Addison had gotten her smart mouth from.

"You only gave yourself two days to live? You really ought to be more generous to yourself. Why not treat yourself to an extra day?" Addison attempted to cross her arms, momentarily forgetting that her hands were still bound.

"You want to untie my hands for a little while? I'm not going anywhere."

Poor old man, didn't know what he was getting himself into. With a smirk Justin dropped the phone back in his pocket. Like father like daughter. As long as he followed the instructions though, everything would be fine.

"You're always thinking of me Addison. You're so kind. Trying to get on my nice side for when daddy doesn't pay? Are you really that scared he cares more about his business than you?" He made a mocking sad face at her.

He then pulled a knife from his belt, a long, sharp blade that had a proper sheath, not a switchblade or something cheap. He walked up to her and paced the blade flat against her wrist, not even touching the handtie, "Why should I?" he asked her.

Addison narrowed her eyes at Justin but gave no response to his taunting. She would make him pay in due time. Sighing quietly, she schooled her expression into one of compliance.

"Because I asked you to. I promise not to do anything," Addison looked him in the eye. "C'mon. My wrists are getting sore."

She glanced down at the blade and moved her hands a little, prompting him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Justin was a little disappointed she quieted down, not rising to his bait. He hummed as he pretended to think about it, moving the blade very worryingly up and down her wrist. A single slip and he'd be through the skin. He didn't trust her expression for an instant but it might give him some peace. He could always make her angry later. After a few seconds of this he quickly pulled he knife upwards and cut through the tie, freeing Addison's hands. "Stay on your best behavior and I'll let you keep them free." he said. Walking away from her he moved over and sat in the chair, sheathing the knife again.

Addison let out a relieved sigh as her wrists were freed. She shook her hands and rotated them, smiling a little as they cracked pleasantly. Raising an eyebrow at Justin's comment, she laughed a little.

"You think that you could actually get my hands tied again without the help of your chloroform? You're pathetic. Only cowards rely on chemicals to get the job done."

Addison took the opportunity to run her hand through her hair, which had become quite messy from her somewhat rough treatment. Patting the shaved side to see that there were no loose strands, she eventually slumped, wriggling occasionally.

"I'm bored." She declared in a purposefully whiney voice.

At Addison's taunting Justin smirked again, it was an expression he seemed to favour. "Seems like it's hard enough to get your father to pay for you as is. I doubt he'd give a cent for damaged goods." He brought his closed fist up and nonchalantly examined it, the implication clear.

Putting the fist back down he waited and watched his captive. He wanted to keep an eye on her for awhile before he headed up to the ground floor. She quickly slumped and wriggled into boredom before informing him of the fact, sounding like a petulant child. He pulled out his own phone and opened up the games. It was a slightly older model but had a variety of solitaire games on it that could keep him entertained. Picking one he was soon playing and he winked at Addison. "Why don't you explore?"

Addison rolled her eyes at the threat and squirmed again, restless. Pulling a face at both Justin's last comment and his gesture, she crossed her arms.

"That's very funny. I'll just unlock this pretty little anklet and go for a nice explore, shall I? You're such a dick."

Addison wriggled so much that she ended up slumping to the floor, apparently thinking it a much better position. Looking up at the ceiling, she started to hum a nonsensical tune, hoping to at least annoy her captor. What else could she do beyond that? She had no illusion of escape.

Her head lolled to the side, turning her gaze on Justin. "You're boring. Criminals are supposed to be fun."

Last edited by a moderator:
Justin chuckled at her first insult but didn't take his eyes off his game. As she started moving his eyes flicked up to her, making sure she wasn't doing anything suspicious. He was certain she had nowhere to go, the corners with their things were out of reach and he had searched her, but he wasn't letting his guard down. When she started humming he bopped his head to the tune, doing his best to annoy her. As she looked at him he met her gaze.

"Perhaps if Daddy does pay we can be best of buddies and I'll show you a fun night." He gave her a suggestive wink and waited a few seconds, anticipating an enjoyable reaction.

Addison sat up and glared at Justin, considering making a move to grab the knife in his hand. Or maybe just to grab him by the throat. Judging the distance, she decided against it, knowing she wouldn't reach him with her bound ankle kept restraining her.

"That doesn't even surprise me. You have to literally kidnap a girl and restrain her just to keep her in the ssme room as you," Addison shook her head with a faint smile. "No, if you even so much as touched a hair on my head, you'd be singing soprano."

Justin let out a much louder chuckle as Addison shot up and and glared at him. He could see the urge to attack him in her eyes and was hoping it'd overrule her common sense. But the latter did prevail and she calmed down.

He gave her a larger smile when she threatened him. I don't know there, how's your knee feeling? I did manage to knock you out and get you here and well," he switched to a much deeper voice to finish the sentence, "I can still do this. Doesn't sound very soprano." He pushed himself up off the chair and walked over to the staircase that led upwards. "I'm gonna use my nice, free legs to explore, would you like anything from upstairs? Perhaps some pictures of the outside world?"

"You're just going to leave me here? Here I thought we were going to have a good time. What, you're all talk? Figures." Addison resumed her seated position and arched her eyebrows at him. If he wanted to play, she could play, too.

What else was there to do? Truthfully, he acted as her own personal pass time. He was definitely irritating and cocky but it was no doubt fun to threaten him. He was almost a stress reliever, which was surreal, given the situation.

"Oh my, are you that desperate already?" Justin replied with a wink, "Getting hungry from a real man as you roll around on the floor on your own?" He reached into his back pocket and pulled out what at first looked like another rag. However upon closer inspection there was a long, thick knot in the middle and it was obviously meant as a gag. "Are you ready to enter the other big leagues?" He chucked to himself silently on the inside, wondering how far she'd go, and if she'd try anything.

"Come on over. See what happens." Addison smiled at him, though it was a dangerous look beneath it all. She wondered if he was stupid enough to come within her reach. Crooking a finger at him, she beckoned him forth.

'Come on, come on.' Addison silently urged. If he brought over that gag, she'd strangle him with it. Not a second thought.

"Aww you're too obvious Addison, where's the art of seduction?" Justin replied, "I'm afraid I'll have to pass for now." He put the gag back into his pocket and with a smirk walked up the stairs into the main living room. He closed the doors behind him, running the chain through the handles so it couldn't be opened to below, but not locking it up.

The first thing he did was go out to his car and move it so it was hidden behind the house, no need to leave any clues around. Satisfied it wasn't visible from the road he went back inside and searched through the supplies he had stocked up. He had a couple of steaks, some ham, cheese, bread and a variety of greens. Plenty of food to last four days for him and the captive. He debated whether he was hungry enough to eat now or whether he should wait.

Addison scowled and kicked at the chain that was holding her captive. Cursing loudly, she stood and tested how far she could get; if she stretched out at the end of the chain, she was able to just reach where Justin had been sitting.

That was no use. She'd never reach anything useful with that limited reach. She sat down on the floor, her chained leg stretched out to the side. It wasn't particularly comfortable, but comfort wasn't exactly a priority at the moment.

Addison thought back to the one time prior that she had been abducted. She remembered it only in short flashes and blurry snippets - she had been six years old. She remembered a bearded man, tall, monstrous in comparison to her small self. And a cigarette burn. Addison lifted the edge of her shirt to reveal old scar tissue, the rounded and raised reminiscent of seared flesh.

A small sigh escaped her. Sometimes, she wished that her father would just stick to the small time and not put them both in harm's way.

It was approaching noon and Justin decided he may as well get lunch over with. He grabbed the ham, cheese and bread and quickly made two sandwiches, one for him and Addison each. He put his on a plate and hers on a paper towel. He swore he wasn't a paranoid, but he'd seen breaking bad. There weren't going to be any plate shard daggers on his watch.

Balancing the sandwiches on top of each other he walked back to the basement, sliding out the chain and opening the doors. He kicked the chain onto the top stair along with the lock then followed it down. "Hope you're hungry Addison." he called out as he descended the stairs. He put his sandwich on his chair then put hers on the floor, with the paper towel underneath, within her reach, though she would have to reach for it.

Addison straightened out her shirt before reaching out and dragging the paper towel and sandwich towards herself. She lifted the bread and inspected each of the ingredients - it wasn't that she thought he would poison her, what would be the point? But old habits die hard.

After she thought it suitable, Addison silently sat and ate the small meal. She was in what one could call a 'down' period, where she was unusually quiet and reflective. On the outside, she was still but her internal world was busy and bustling.

Justin chuckled as Addison inspected the bread. As if he would poison her right now. Though, he thought to himself, that might not be a bad idea. He wondered why he had been so lax with tying her up. She was manacled to the ground but he hadn't used the gag and he'd freed her hands. Oddly lenient of himself.

He ate his own sandwich in silence, chewing quickly and getting it over with. It was a pretty average fair. As soon as he was finished though he felt a buzzing from his pocket. He pulled out his phone and opened the message. I'm here, open up asshole. With a sigh he put the phone back in his pocket. "We've got visitors Addison. Time to put on your friendly face." Standing up he headed back upstairs.