[Still Open!] Selling your soul to... go to school?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to join this one-- Though there are so many technicalities, I get the gist ouo

You're already well aware my posts are slow
Yesh, I am, so no problems there! :)

I would love to join this one-- Though there are so many technicalities, I get the gist ouo
YAY A NEW PERSON TO CORRUPT PLAY WITH!
I'm just getting the group set up, but feel free to read through what's already been written while I'm getting it ready. ^.^

@Cassette this is probably me just nitpicking, but I really hope that you don't use too much colour. I use one of the lighter backgrounds in Iwaku and the colour you use now in the first post is difficult to read. I guess I can switch to the darker background but I already tried that before, was no good. (My eyes can't handle the contrast and the letters start shifting, makes it more difficult and painfull to read >.>) Don't have to keep the colour out just think about wich colour to use. ^^ I would appreciate this and sorry for the burden.

@Cassette this is probably me just nitpicking, but I really hope that you don't use too much colour. I use one of the lighter backgrounds in Iwaku and the colour you use now in the first post is difficult to read. I guess I can switch to the darker background but I already tried that before, was no good. (My eyes can't handle the contrast and the letters start shifting, makes it more difficult and painfull to read >.>) Don't have to keep the colour out just think about wich colour to use. ^^ I would appreciate this and sorry for the burden.
Okay, I'll make sure to use colours suitable for all backgrounds! I wouldn't want to make reading hard for you after all. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: loviebeest
Yesh, I am, so no problems there! :)

YAY A NEW PERSON TO CORRUPT PLAY WITH!
I'm just getting the group set up, but feel free to read through what's already been written while I'm getting it ready. ^.^

Oh. CORRUPTION IS BAD. GIMME COOKIE SO IT CAN BE GOOD.

Oh. CORRUPTION IS BAD. GIMME COOKIE SO IT CAN BE GOOD.
It seems I'm handing out cookies like they're oxygen these days XD
Anyways, I'm sorry that there's so much to read through. I'll try and condense it all in the group (which I'm still working on as I have to plan what will go where).

Anyways, I'm sorry that there's so much to read through. I'll try and condense it all in the group (which I'm still working on as I have to plan what will go where).

Planning always takes time, even moreso it simplifying or showing the major points of something so colossal. Take your time and try not to pressure yourself or let other people pressure you, too much.

Planning always takes time, even moreso it simplifying or showing the major points of something so colossal. Take your time and try not to pressure yourself or let other people pressure you, too much.
Thanks for the support Mikan! It shouldn't take me too long though, definitely no longer than a week. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
14d7ec7e4618fe728681a37409eaafa551e9c90c7938f826b0f702154d3c2c01.jpg

JUST F***** TAKE IT!

14d7ec7e4618fe728681a37409eaafa551e9c90c7938f826b0f702154d3c2c01.jpg

JUST F***** TAKE IT!
AND THE PRIZE FOR THE BEST USE OF MEME IN THIS THREAD GOES TO....
BLUEXROW!

So it would seem we have another person to join my harem the RP! Well, you're welcomed in with wide arms! ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
AND THE PRIZE FOR THE BEST USE OF MEME IN THIS THREAD GOES TO....
BLUEXROW!

So it would seem we have another person to join my harem the RP! Well, you're welcomed in with wide arms! ;)

HURRAH!I did it!

Never mind,I'm just curious when will this RP gonna start?I cant wait any longer!I'mma sing about my feeling~

tumblr_inline_ms2lwestDo1qz4rgp.gif

Hehe, well I'm currently working on getting a group set up the RP. Just have a little pati~ence! <3

I came here to check it out, and see if I would love to join. I seen someone use the word "Corruption" and now I am interested (@v@)

I really like this role-play idea! I am going to look through so of the stuff a little more and possibly work out a character. Do you have a character profile/ profile skeleton that we would have to fill out? Again, I have to look more into what you wrote but your basis plot summery drew me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.