[Still Open!] Selling your soul to... go to school?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm not terribly clear sometimes. Thanks for the forms and okay with the canon shizzle.

I AM HERE DON'T DITCH ME!!!!! buuuuuuut I am Leaving soon.... some of my friends and I are going to see gardens of the galaxy CAN'T WAIT!!!!))

Reactions: Cassette
I AM HERE DON'T DITCH ME!!!!! buuuuuuut I am Leaving soon.... some of my friends and I are going to see gardens of the galaxy CAN'T WAIT!!!!))
Poor baby... and WOO! Enjoy!

Have fun Cry! :D

And @loviebeest Haha, that's all I'm here for! To attempt to de-confuzzle my lovely harem friends! XD

Reactions: loviebeest
BTW, regarding various elements stated earlier, here's a diagram showing a balance between them which we could use if that's okay? So ideas on which elements you could control and the magic bases.

400px-Element_pentacle.png

BTW, regarding various elements stated earlier, here's a diagram showing a balance between them which we could use if that's okay? So ideas on which elements you could control and the magic bases.

400px-Element_pentacle.png
Sure, it's for your magic class. I've got no problems with it.

....wtf did I miss? DX' you know what maybe I ought to just quit Iwaku TwT' I can't keep up right now cuz of work! DX' -goes nuts-

NO DON'T LEAVE IWAKUROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO DON'T LEAVE IWAKUROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but but but... TwT' There's too much entertaining and interesting things....I can't keep up. TwT

but but but... TwT' There's too much entertaining and interesting things....I can't keep up. TwT
Ari, you can drop out of this RP if you need to. If you're busy, you're busy. You can still hang around to chat with us, since we'll be sad to see you go, but I don't want you to feel pressured trying to keep up with everything.

As begged for by Fizz, here are the CS templates. You don't have to fill them in yet, only do so if you want to. Also, I'd like to remind you to create OCs, not canon characters from any kind of series. It's also worth mentioning I may have missed something off these CS sheets. So if you think I have missed of something important, please tell me.

For Everybody:

Name: At least a first and last name.
Date of Birth: Day and month only- not year.
Apparent Age: What age does your demon look like? This will be the age your character made their wish at.
Appearance: An image, description, or both may be used.
Personality: (Optional) A brief description of their personality.
History: (Optional) A brief description of their life as a human.
Wish: What did they wish for? What is the downside of the wish?
Power: What is their power?
Drawback: What is the disadvantage of using your power?
Contracting Demon: Which demon did they make the wish to?
Weapon: (Optional) What 'normal' weapon do they prefer to use?
Other: Is there anything else notable about your character?

For Students Only:

Stamina: Minimum 5 from 50 points allocated across 3 stats.
Strength: Minimum 5 from 50 points allocated across 3 stats.
Defense: Minimum 5 from 50 points allocated across 3 stats.

For Teachers Only:

Subject(s): What subjects do they teach?
Method of Teaching: What sort of things do they do to help teach students? Do they prefer practicals or essays?

For People Taking Fizz's Class:

Alligned Animal: What animal do they resemble while evolving through stages?
Reaper Weapon: What sort of blade do/will they use as a Reaper Weapon?
Angel: What is the name of the angel they are/will be connected to? You can give other information about the angel if you wish.

Reactions: loviebeest
@Cassette By the way, in the original draft of the thingy I wrote about a Bureau of Research and Development, so (just an idea mind you) would it be possible to use that as the medium between the school and the rest of the plotline eg the fighting. So you can control what happens in the school depending on the news recieved or the experiments done by them? Perhaps throw in some crazy scientist that starts kidnapping pupils at one point or that place as an optional place for graduates?

Sure, we can use RaD in the plot, if only because it has a funny abbreviation. ;)
The only reason I left RaD out of my version as it was a shorter version. So yes, it sounds like a good idea to use RaD to relate the school to the war, and for other possible plot points.

Sure, we can use RaD in the plot, if only because it has a funny abbreviation. ;)
The only reason I left RaD out of my version as it was a shorter version. So yes, it sounds like a good idea to use RaD to relate the school to the war, and for other possible plot points.
=>.<= rad dad.

And okay then. Can't wait for a few awesome scientist types.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
It's not really that bad honestly it'll just take time for me to keep up if that's not a problem

YAY! Welcome to the madness, my friend! :D

Okay, that's fine. I'll make sure not to nag you to post if you haven't done so in a while. :)
Thanks Cassette this next week is gonna be crazy... DX

Sorry for my inactivity guys! I've been...ugh, I don't even know what I've been, but the loop and me sure haven't been good friends for the last few days. Anyway, I'll start writing out some rules, then post them here to see what you guys think.

So....GOOD NEWS! Over the next week I will be creating and setting the Official Group for this roleplay! YAY! That means we can finally get this show on the road soon! :D

Oh, and I promised you some rules, so...
1- Follow the normal Iwaku rules. It should be obvious to do so, but I'm just reminding you.
2- Keep it PG 13. If you want your character to do some a little more adult with somebody else, then take it to PMs.
3- Be nice. And polite. And generally not an insufferable prick. It makes things more fun, okay?
4- If you KNOW you're not going to be able to post often, then let me know beforehand. That, or don't sign up at all. We'd love your presence here, but making other people expect you to post when you can't is a jerk move.
5- Listen to what me and Fizz have to say. If we tell you that you are breaking a rule, or there is something the you need to change, then we're telling you it for a reason. Either put up with it, or leave.
6- HAVE FUN! <3
Any criticism or rules to add?

Status
Not open for further replies.