Steps too Far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingrid was thinking too. Raven might not have known about her small sword, but her practicing her fencing techniques against a tree weren't good enough. And it's not like she could go back to lessons.. She needed to think of something. Maybe make some sort of swinging dummy.. Something moving she could work on. With everything that had happened to Fox, and Raven.. She had to keep alert. Not going into the town so much, helping out around here more..

Richlieu's voice broke through her train of thought, her looking up at him with a small smile. "I'd like that.." She said softly, resting her head on his shoulder lightly.

He nodded and soon enough, Fox retired to the tent for the night. Richelieu knew she wasn't going to be spying on them tonight. She was far too out of it and needed her rest. So he had Bishop all to himself. "So tell me Bishop, now that you got me all to yourself....What do you want to do? Hmm?"
He teasingly caressed her arm as he sat on the log with her. He could be quite the tease when he wanted to be and right now, he definitely wanted to tease her at least a little. If something came out of it, well then it did. Otherwise, he was content with whatever she wanted to do. The fire cackled and lit up the surrounding area it bright orange and red as they sat in the silence of nightfall.

She blushed when he teased her like that, but just smiled again, shuffling closer to him and resting herself against him softly. She really wasn't going to say 'A kiss wouldn't go a miss y'know...' but she did really want to, biting her lip shyly. She hated being so shy, but Richlieu WAS the first person she got feelings like this for, what else did she expect? Still, it was frustrating, wanting nothing more then to be as close as possible with the one you love, but too shy to do anything about it!

Sure, they'd kissed before, that was before.. Everything kicked off. Even before the move. At this point, she'd gotten so distracted about how annoyingly shy she was, she forgot Richelieu actually asked her something.

Richelieu gave her a little shake. "Hey kid...you're zoning out alot. Did you not hear what I just asked?" The look on her face told him no and he couldn't help but laugh. She was probably much too involved with being so close to him that she wasn't even paying attention, so he curled a finger under her chin and lifted her head so she was gazing into his eyes.

"I asked you...since you have me to yourself tonight...is there something..you would like to do?" He smirked. He really couldn't blame her since he was gone alot recently. She probably missed him terribly. Still, the night had just fallen and Fox had gone to bed...the fire was bright and they had all the alone time they could possibly want. The question was..what would Ingrid do with it?

Her heart skipped a beat when their eyes met, her facing flushing a dark red, only made worse because of the glow of the fire, gulping slightly. What to do now? Idiot! Didn't think this far ahead did ya?! Oh jeez.. Erm.. Quick, just do something, anything! Her mind rattled, her hands holding the bottom fabric around her stomach as the butterflies were going crazy in there.
She couldn't get the words out, it was just pathetic, incoherent squeaks. So.. She had to. Without a second thought, knowing it would only hold her back, she kissed him deeply, hugging around his shoulders and her eyes shut. Wasn't so nervous with her eyes shut.

She kissed him. Not that he minded, but he figured she'd have done a hundred other things besides kissing him. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in for a passionate smooch, smiling after it was broken. " I never tire of that Bishop...it never gets old." He laughed as he continued to hold her close to him.
"So...what next? Shall we stay by the fire? Go for a stroll in the woods? I'm still letting you decide on where and what you want to do kid...surprise me."

She blushed lightly and smiled lightly, nuzzled against him slightly. "Me neither.." She replied, brushing her hair back from her eyes. Though thinking about it, she didn't want to sit here. It seemed like a good time to have some proper alone time. Pick a place for her to jsut.. Feel comfortable. and she had been spending a lot of time by the river lately, so...

She grabbed his hand and stood up, lightly tugging on him. "Just follow me, kay?~"

He was curious as to what she was up to, but decided to indulge in her curious behavior. "Alright alright...lead on then." He stood and let her lead him into the woods. Where she was leading him he hadn't a clue until he heard the light splashes of the river. Was that where they were going? What was this little vixen up to anyway?

He decided to stay silent for now and let her lead on to their destination. After they arrived, she would reveal more about her plans. He was sure of it.

Little vixen, that she was. She knew exactly what she was doing. Pulling him through the trees, stepping over tall branches and staying quiet most of the time. She was more than happy with his attention all on her, for once. Sure, she knew she couldn't expect that all the time, but for now, she was going to revel in it.

Getting there, with the fireflies whizzing about, the moon reflected off the water and everything ever so gently swaying with the soft breeze, she just stood there smiling before pulling him up to one of the tall rocks that she lay across during the day. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" she whispered as not to disturb thenight doing something wonderful for a change.

He whispered back. "Indeed it is. I don't get enough times like this to relax and stare at something. I do miss times like these." The stares seemed to shine even brighter than the nights before, as if they were showing off for them. The moon seemed to light up the entire sky with its brilliance and even the water seemed to want to bathe in the precious light.

"So Bishop? I've been wondering about what we should do for your birthday. Is there something special you would want? Someplace you would like to go?" He sat on the rock and gazed over across the waters edge. It really was superb gazing over everything as it basked in silence.

She smiled softly, finding herself swaying lightly with the trees, feeling completely relaxed for the first time. That was strange. In a place far away from home, not many luxuries, but sat next to the man she loved, on a night like this, her guarding walls came down and she felt like herself again.

Her birthday? she blinked softly and just smiled back at Richelieu, "Not really.. I haven't really thought about it if I'm honest. Been a bit distracted, I kinda forgot about it" she giggled nervously, playing with her soft, brown ringletted hair. She moved closer to him and rested back up against him, nestled into his neck slightly. That got her thinking. It was only about a few days away. That had crept up pretty fast. Not that she minded, just time seemed to pass a lot faster out here.

He nodded as she scooted closer. "We don't forget birthdays unless we can help it kid. Fox and I especially....so we're going to get you something. If you don't pick, then we will and knowing Fox, it'll be some kind of gift that will allow you to tease me left and right." He laughed as he sat beside her, both of their bodies bathed in the moonlight.

"So? Is there something you would like me to get you? All you have to do is say it and I'll try to make it happen."

She giggled slightly, happily resting against him and having this time with him. The thought of being in something to tease Richelieu did sound fun, but maybe later.

Trying to think of something she really wanted, and nothing really came to mind. She gave a light shrug and kissed his cheek hesitantly "I'll keep thinking then" she smiled, watching the stars blink away.

Status
Not open for further replies.