Step Sisters

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Reira moaned again, and grabbed at Clara.
"D-do you h-have a strap on?" She asked, looking at her.

"I want you to fu-fuck me.."
She whispered.

Clara swallowed her words with a hot kiss while shoving her two fingers inside of her to the knuckles.

"Since you asked me so nicely," she replied teasingly, removing her fingers and standing up.

Clara stripped down until she was naked before rummaging around in her travel bag. Within minutes, she had a nicely sized strap-on clipped around her waist. It was about 8 inches in length and half the size of her wrist in width and thickness with a sac hanging down below that would release fluid inside Reira's sex once it was time to 'ejaculate'. Clara got back between her legs after lubing up the rubber strap-on and took hold of her legs, spreading them wider.

"You're mine now, sis," she said with a grin as she placed the tip at her entrance and then pushed in slowly, working the strap-on into her sex and ultimately taking her virginity. Clara began working the rubber dong in and out of the girls tight entrance rapidly, fucking her like she asked.

Reira almost screamed with pleasure.
"Oh God.." She mumbled, grabbing the sheets again.
She'd never felt this way- and with another girl?

Especially one she was soon going to call "sister"?
Reira smiled up at her, and licked her lips.
"Can I suck on it?" She asked quietly.

Clara slowed her thrusting to a stop before pulling out of the girl, a string of her pre-cum still attached before it broke away. Shifting them around, Clara straddled her sister's chest and placed the tip at her mouth, tangling her fingers in the girl's brown hair and guiding her towards the strap-on.

Reira opened her mouth and slowly let the rubber dildo slide in.
She sucked it like a pro- and well, she kinda was.

She was known for her blow jobs.
"mmm" she mumbled around it, licking the tip as she sucked slowly.

She knew Clara couldn't feel anything, but the sight might have been hot.

Clara bit her lip as she watched Reira suck on the dildo, her lips stretching around it erotically as she slurped it up expertly. She thrust into her succulent mouth slowly, still carding her fingers through those silky locks before leaning back to slip three of her digits into Reira's dripping wet sex, fucking her quickly on her fingers.

Reira moaned around the dildo, sucking harder.
She moved against Clara's fingers, and looked up at her.

With a slurp, she pulled off the dildo.
"Can I lick you?" She asked happily.