Step Sisters

Reira wiped her hands on her legs and smiled.
"Well, that's cool."
Is all she said, and she turned to jump into the pool.

"Come in! The water is warm!" She smiled at Clara.

'Oh, well, that went over a lot smoother than I thought,' Clara thought to herself with a sigh of relief before she grinned wide and followed after her step-sister.

She jumped up and into the water, creating a large splash as she swam to the bottom and sat there, looking up at the ceiling with the blue water swirling around her. Once air became a necessity, she swam back up to the surface and broke through, pushing her black locks out of her face before splashing Reira with a laugh.

Riera splashed back, laughing as well.
It was getting dark outside, so Reira climbed out.

She smiled shyly at Clara, and took off her bikini, getting totally naked, and jumped back in the pool.
"I like swimming naked."
She said quietly, laughing.

"Well that's very obvious now," Clara replied, grinning mischievously as she dunked her head under the water.

She swam underneath the younger girl before popping back up directly behind her and wrapping her arms around her waist. She felt just as soft and smooth as Clara thought, the girl reveling in the silky smooth skin.

"Hahaha, got ya!" she laughed.

Reira laughed and turned, her face close to Clara's- so close, she could feel her breath.
"Is this weird for you?"
She asked, blinking water from her lashes.

She scooted a bit closer for some warmth from Clara, and smiled shyly.

Clara stared at Reira for a minute, noting the way she moved closer, her body curving around hers, before shaking her head with a small smile, "No...not at all. Is it weird for you?"

Her hands slowly lowered down to the small of her back, just above her rump, and her lips lightly, a ghost of a touch, brushed Reira's plump ones.

Reira blushed.
"N-No... I've never been with a girl before though.. Or anyone.."
She said quietly, and leaned in to press her lips to Clara's, softly.

Clara blinked when her step-sister actually reciprocated the kiss, but she wasn't going to question anything as she deepened their kiss, tracing the younger girl's lips with her tongue. Sub-consciously, she moved them towards the shallow end of the pool and pressed her against the wall, her left hand steady against the middle of Reira's back and her right slowly drawing down her left cheek to the top of her thigh and then back up her side. She stopped just underneath the girl's breast, resisting the urge to cup it in her palm.

"If you want me to stop, Reira, just tell me," she whispered against her lips, slowly kissing down her neck.

Reira was out of breath, but she blushed and smiled.
"No.. Please, keep going.. I want to try this."
She grabbed Clara's hand and pressed it to her breast.

Clara sighed as soon as that supple flesh was grasped in her palm, her fingers gently kneading and caressing Reira's large breast with her nipple caught in the spaces. She lifted her other hand to the other breast, fondling them both, squeezing them lightly and tugging at her nipples. Clara's lips went to work suckling and nipping at the younger girl's neck, pressing gentle kisses to her pulse and drawing her tongue up to her ear.

"I'll make you feel good, sis," she whispered in Reira's ear before lowering down some until her double D's were staring her in the face. She kissed the space between her breasts and over the curve of her mounds before she came to a perked nipple. Her tongue danced around it and her teeth closed upon it, Clara expertly suckling the tit while her hands rounded over the girl's rump and gave it a teasing squeeze.

Reira smiled and then moaned as she began sucking on her breasts.
She gasped when Clara grabbed her butt- and leaned forward, softly kissing Clara's neck.
"C-Can we go to o-our room?" She asked quietly, gasping.

Reira's nipple popped out of Clara's mouth, the girl licking a trail from between her breasts and up her neck before gently nipping a trail to her lips. She kissed the younger girl passionately, moving her hand from her butt to between her legs where her fingers lightly danced across the soft petals of her virgin sex before she pulled away and smiled playfully.

"If that's where you're most comfortable, then sure," she replied, already hopping out of the pool and sauntering over to gather her things, wrapping her towel around her waist.

Reira took a moment to collect herself, then she too, got out of the pool.
She put her bikini back on, and wrapped a towel around herself as well.

"Let's take shower first." She said smiling, and walked into her private bathroom.
She dropped her towel, and bikini, then climbed in the shower and washed quickly,
getting in and out fast.

"Your turn."
She said quietly, winking at Clara, and climbing onto her bed in her robe.

Clara giggled lightly before following suit, washing herself off in record time and then hopping out to change into a plain black shirt and pajama shorts, leaving them untied so they were easier to take off. When she walked out of the bathroom, her hair still damp, she saw her step-sister still lying on the bed in nothing but her robe and the older girl smirked.

"Why don't we give ourselves a little more privacy?" she teasingly asked as she went to lock the bedroom door, "That's better."

With that, she climbed into Reira's bed and started kissing her again, her tongue slipping into her mouth to dance around hers while her hand pulled at the knot on her robe to tug it open. Her fingers immediately found her luscious tit and started kneading it, getting her step-sister back in the mood.

Reira moaned quietly, gasping.
"I-I've never really done this before.. S-So I don't know what to do.."
She whispered, and looked up at Clara.

"But I know.. What I like.. When I touch myself."
She whispered, blushing.

"Mmmm...innocent Reira touching herself?" Clara asked teasingly as she kissed the girl repeatedly, trailing down her neck to nip at her collarbone, "How sexy? Hehehe. I'll make you feel good, sis, but make sure you tell me what you really want or I won't know for sure."

She grinned against her skin, pulling the robe open entirely and grasping her breasts in her hands. Her nipples peaked out from between the spaces of her fingers, Clara attentively suckling each of them individually as she moved herself between Reira's legs and began to grind her hips against hers. She released her breasts and sat up, looking down at the exposed girl with her legs spread for her and her perky breasts heaving with her breathing. Clara caressed her stomach and sides, moving down to her legs and between her thighs, her fingers gently touching the petals of her sex again. She licked her lips and looked at her sister.

"I'm going to kiss you here, Reira," she told her, her middle finger slipping inside of the girl's sex just a little, "Is that okay?"

Reira nodded.
"Y-yes, please, do it."
She smiled and looked down at Clara.

Laying down on her stomach between the girl's open legs, Clara clutched her creamy thighs as she stared at the innocent pink flower before her. Leaning forward, she kissed those petals gently, then again with more heat until she was nipping and licking her southern lips passionately, her tongue dancing between the wet folds. She moaned against Reira's sex, rolling her tongue around her love bead before closing her lips around it, sucking it firmly. Her hands slid back up to her breasts where she groped and fondled them while she hungrily kissed her step-sister's womanhood.

Reira moaned, clutching at the bedsheets.
She gasped and bucked her hips.

"Clara, I'm going to cum.." She whispered, looking down at her.
"I can't h-hold o-off..."
She came quickly, her juices squirting down her legs, and she moaned loudly.

"Oh God, Clara.."

Clara drank down Reira's juices, licking up the excess streams that dribbled down her thighs. She gave the girl a small cleaning before lifting herself up to face her and kiss her hotly with her taste on her cum.

"Mmmm...you tasted so good, Reira," she purred, her fingers massaging her outer lips between her legs, "I bet you feel just as good too."

She slipped two fingers inside of her, slowly working them in and out as she attacked her step-sister's necks again.