(Step-brothers)

Suya noticed that he was shivering and pulled the covers over him.

Shane smiled lightly as he snugged into the blanket and started to snore lightly.

Suya watched him as he slept for a bit before going downstairs to see if the chef made anything to eat.

Suya was already eating by the time Shane had woken up.

Shane got his pants on as he walked down tghe staires to the kitchen rubbing his eyes. " Whatchya eating suya?

"Hey there sleepy head, I'm having pasta and salad. There's some for you in the fridge, if you want some." he said smiling.

He opend the fridge and got it out along with a bottle of soda. He brought it to the table and started to eat. " yummy! "

"Very delicious. Chef made it before he left." he said smiling as he took a sip of water.

"I feel like going out tonight? What do you think about hitting the club?" he asked as he finished eating and cleaned his plate.

"A dance club."

" Yay i wanna go. " He said as he almost fell out of his chair.

Suya chuckled at his clumsiness. "Throw on your gothic attire, we're going to a goth club."

" Ok but im not going to be wearing the boots im setting them up in a case. After all my favorite bassist wore them. " Shane said as he finished eating and whent to his room to get his shirt and trench coat.

"Alright, you can borrow a pair of mine. I'll be up in a minute to get ready. Let me finish up here and oh do you want to take the car or bike?"

" Lets take the kawasaki. " he said with a smile as he got a pair of his brothers boots and slipped them on.

Suya nodded and finished the dishes. Within a few minutes he went upstairs and got dressed throwing on his gothic attire.

Shane was downstairs waiting for his brother as he layed on the couch almost about ready to fall asleep.