Steam Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibson curses as yet another impact shakes the Gladiator. He realises the ship may not last longer and begins to get frustrated "Damn it all... and on the bloody recruitment day!" He reaches a window and see's the backup; hoping they get to the battle front in time. He continues his search avoiding wreckage and putting out what fires he see's to try and ease the ship's suffering.

Stacey cringed at the smell of singed hair and clothes and flesh, carried on the wind before it dissipated. She would take blood over burns any day. She prepped another shot, leaving the gun loaded. "Benji, would you go back to shooting!? Keep more fire from coming. I can help put these out." She shouted over the noise pulling another fire extinguisher off the wall and directing its spray at the raging flames.

He loads up another explosive and ains it at the flame thorower. when the gas tank explodes, it sets the part of tha tg ship on fire

"Whoa" Gibson stops as a fiery blaze blocks his way "Ok! not going that way!" He notices a rather dangerous way over "Or maybe I am..." Gibson shimmies across the railing on the outside of the ship "Well... this is bit Dicey.." While making his way across he see's a wave of explosives launch and impact the ship. "Well I'll be, launching a set... Guess we're not the only ones on fire, are we" Gibson makes his way to a cannon opening. "Wait! Wait! It's me, Barlowe!" He makes sure the loader isn't firing and hops into the ship. He tells the extinguishers that there's a fire on the upper floor while the back up finally arrives.

Weaving through people and around holes in the floor Stacey approached the Mechanical Director "Gibs, is there another way up? These guys aren't exactly in a rush." She gestured with the fire extinguisher at the additional forces streaming into the room and taking positions. Their entry blocked the way for anyone planning to go up those same ladders to put out fires.

Good that makes two... Gibson thinks to himself. "Besides the main stairs there should be three other entrances.." He points towards the north of the ship "To the deck, not the Prow, a lot of middies usually get confused over that..." Then points to the western part of the ship. "The port side, which is very much on fire at the moment.." Then he points to the south of the ship. "And the Stern, although I'm highly unsure of it's current state" Gibs catches his breath "...Sorry, sorry. The captain is in the Operational room, and I... am here, anything else?"

Someone that could actually tell them where things were, he was being very helpful. "Yeah, Benji is going to need more explosives, that crate was running low in the first place and we've been blowing through them. Where do you keep them?" She pointed in the direction of the charges they had been using to enhance the spears, though the box itself was blocked from their view by reinforcements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Benji? good, I guess all three are current ok.. Gibson looks around "mm.... The weapon's bank...The weapon's bank..., it's near the main stairs, or rather, underneath them... I think." Gibs stares outside. "Though if the calvary gets here soon enough..." Gibson pauses and closes his eyes. "When they get here soon enough.. The captain will issue a temporary withdrawal-" Gibson opens his eyes" -to repair the ship and restock. We weren't exactly prepared..."

Status
Not open for further replies.